Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-14-2015, 01:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Glad to see that I am not alone when it comes to not liking Hank and thinking that he is so wrong for Sarah. A little OT here but, I am not a fan of Ray Romano to begin with and didn't like that he was going to be on the show let alone as a boyfriend for Sarah. Back on track now, at first I didn't see it as Sarah's fault that Hank wasn't sitting with them but more as Hank couldn't find it in him to be able to sit with the family and comfort her. After reading every ones posts here, I watched it again and I can see both sides, though I feel that Sarah was telling him he didn't have to stay more because she knew it would be hard for him. He was saying Joel, Jasmine & Kristina were there comforting and helping and he should too, but just couldn't do it jmo. Could be just because I don't like him. I am spoiler free for the most part but am hating what some have been hinting at that might happen with these two. I hope that it isn't true. There are some scenes with these two that I just can't watch and I hate to think that there will be more scenes like that when there is so little time left and I really don't want to miss any of it.

I have to admit that I did cry more during this episode than I have in a while. Really cried when Drew went in and hugged Zeek and told him he loved him.

Drew must really be hard on cars because if Zeek re-built it and knew that it was going to be for Drew, he would have made sure that it was going to run. Hmmm, that just made me think of Amber's car breaking down so maybe not lol. Aaanywaaay!

Really liked the baby shower scene the best. Loved how they all added the pages to it. Would have loved to of seen the one from Sarah. Don't like the idea that Sarah Watson kept the book. It should have gone to Mae, especially since it did have a special message to her from Lauren.

I really hate that there are only 3 more eps left. It's not fair.
Old 01-20-2015, 12:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Recaps/Reviews:

10 Times We Cried During Parenthood’s Gut-Wrenching 100th Episode | E! Online

Parenthood Cry-Cap: The Waiting Room -- Vulture
Old 01-20-2015, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
A little OT here but, I am not a fan of Ray Romano to begin with and didn't like that he was going to be on the show let alone as a boyfriend for Sarah.
Me too Sarah. Maybe that's part of my Hank dislike, I just never liked Ray Romano. I don't think Hank is a bad guy per se. He's good with Max, and with Amber even. I just don't see any chemistry with him and Sarah (or even between Ray and Lauren, and normally Lauren oozes chemistry).