Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-28-2014, 04:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
Totally! And when he told her how she was beautiful, and funny... her eyes were shining. She looked so happy.
Shinning, yes! This is the same look she used to have with Mark, and it's nice to have it back.
Old 02-28-2014, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Why are the numbers so bad?

A share of 1.1 with just 3.59 million viewers

Thursday Final Ratings: ‘The Big Bang Theory’, ‘Scandal’, ‘Grey’s Anatomy’, ‘American Idol’ & ‘Parks & Recreation’ Adjusted Up; ‘The Millers’ Adjusted Down - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

I'm now prepared if this is the final season, as long as Julia and Joel get back together, Sarah finds her ONE true love and Amber gets back with Ryan.
Old 02-28-2014, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I agree with all of those three things we need a happy ending for everyone!
Old 03-05-2014, 07:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think I've lost some love for the show. If you go back and watch the first two seasons it seems like a completely different show.
Now the storylines seem choppy. Like they're trying to do too much but not focusing enough on each thing.

I'll avoid most of the Hank issue - I take the comments on his character far too personally. I'm annoyed that they had this great character, a little quirky, possibly Autistic then decided to go the diagnostic route and turned him into a walking stereotype. Let's focus on all the things that can be annoying and nothing else. The Hank they wrote last season was not like that. I'm really unhappy with how this plot has developed (and I was so freaking excited about it to begin with too).

I didn't particularly like the episode, guess I'm the only one, I liked Drew, that's about it. Could be because I was watching it in a complete grump about the crap they've made of Hanks story (yes, I'm perseverating on that, lol).

Edit- I thought Sarah seemed kinda sad when Karl complimented her. Like she wished she felt more for him or something.