Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-26-2010, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

...this episode was all kinds of perfect. Seriously. I loved everything about it. I don't even know where to start.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 11-28-2010, 12:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

I agree, Craig, about Sydney finding out about Max and then spilling the beans to him. I have already said that earlier.

I agree that I don't think that was the end of Gordon. For one, he does need to be there when the new boss takes over. I've been through that a few times myself when the old boss is there to introduce the new boss to the employees. I think that other than just talking to each other, Gordon and Sarah are done.

I have watched this episode so many times now and I really love the last scene where the sibs are dancing. Love that Camille and Zeek join in. Really love Adam's sprinkler. This is a major rewinding scene for me. Loved the hug between Julia and Sarah.

I'm really anxious to get more of the Seth story.

I've mentioned this already, but I think that it is really weird that Gordon isn't sitting at the table until after the prayer and turkey carving. You don't see him until they pan down the table from the end with Camille to the end with Zeek. Then he gets the phone call and leaves the table.
Old 11-28-2010, 12:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I agree that I don't think that was the end of Gordon. For one, he does need to be there when the new boss takes over. I've been through that a few times myself when the old boss is there to introduce the new boss to the employees.
This show hasn't really made a great effort to keep up continuity, so I see no reason why they will have Gordon there to introduce the new boss. I do think there's a possibility of him returning in future though.
Old 11-28-2010, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't comment further on Gordon and whether he is there for the new bosses, the sides/spoilers are unclear either way on the topic, ditto for any further meeting between Sarah and Gordon. And yes the continuity on PH hasn't been the best, I could mention another show Lauren was on that suffered the some problem but I won't. I do agree that Gordon doesn't necessarily need to be there.

It just a shame Lauren went from being so happy with her new love and working at T&S and now that could all go. Maybe Jim could come back

ITA about the siblings, love them together without the rest of the family and even more when the parents are there. I wonder if they'd ever do a flash back with them as kids?
Old 11-28-2010, 02:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Maybe Jim could come back
I'd vote for Mike, though I'd suspect he would have been put off a bit when Sarah started dating Gordon. Now that Gordon won't be the boss anymore, maybe it's a possibility?
Old 11-28-2010, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We can only assume if Mike was one of the 7 fired we would have heard about it by now.

I guess some a waiting for Mr. Cyr to make a return, maybe that 2 year thing will happen?
Old 11-28-2010, 04:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
ITA about the siblings, love them together without the rest of the family and even more when the parents are there. I wonder if they'd ever do a flash back with them as kids?
I was wondering this too! I think it could be pretty interesting, but then for some reason i have always been a sucker for flashback episodes of any show

And as for Gordon, it was kinda left hanging there, i think maybe he will be back, if not interacting with Sarah, maybe Adam?!?!

I doubt Jim will come back because Mike O'Malley has been on Glee a lot recently.

Mike is probably gone, i mean who knows really?! That annoyed me mainly because i would have rather she stayed with Mike than Gordon. However since that was left so open ended maybe he will come back, then somehow Gordon will show up and something will happen there? I really dont know! Im letting my imagination run away with me here.

And as for Mr Cyr, i would love for him to come back. They were so sweet But Jason Ritter is on The Event so...

Im very very VERY interested in the whole Seth story though, cant wait to see what happens here. I figure something big must have happened for Amber to be so against him, and maybe Drew doesnt know about it which is why he really would like a relationship with him. Maybe there could be a flashback here?!?!
Old 11-28-2010, 04:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

I totally vote for Mr. Cyr dumping Leila and coming back to Sarah. (using Lauren's theory)

Quote:
Im very very VERY interested in the whole Seth story though, cant wait to see what happens here. I figure something big must have happened for Amber to be so against him, and maybe Drew doesnt know about it which is why he really would like a relationship with him. Maybe there could be a flashback here?!?!
exactly what I thought when she refused to talk to him on the phone.
I'm really looking forward to this whole story.

Twitter |(Nathie)
Old 11-28-2010, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If they do a flash back I hope it then as kids maybe Adam at 12, this way they don't have to worry about them being exact matches for them now.

Furthering the Seth SL will be good.
Old 12-03-2010, 12:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Would really like to see flash backs from when they were kids and when Sarah was with Seth to see what really caused the break up.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:58 PM
Extreme Fan

I loved this episode so much I think its my favorite so far,I agree Mr Cyr coming back would be good stuff.
Melina Kanakaredes