Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-24-2010, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate to say it but maybe they had a problem capturing it. When is it re-run in the US?
Old 11-24-2010, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

For those (like me) unable to see it you. This might tide us over.

'Parenthood': Haddie's Mom Catches Her Kissing Alex (VIDEO)
Old 11-24-2010, 02:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks Lancer. That was funny. I like Haddie/Guy (can't remember his name. And I just watched the clip LOL).

Anyone have any ideas on when it might become available for those outside the US? Every link I find is incompatible with SOMETHING on my computer! LOL.
Old 11-24-2010, 02:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

finally I was able to watch this episode, and i really like it! im glad im not dissapoint on all the waiting for nothing because it really was one of the best episode this season.

i like that Sarah wasnt annoying because i fell horrible when i dont like her (aka Lauren) haha

there weere so many kraham moments the looks and i dont know everything, great haha well a least for me!

oh and is it me or lauren looks extremly pretty in this episode, i think she's always pretty but in the last one and this one there is something different! i dont know but she looks really good!

if someone hasnt found the episode online PM i will send you the link!

Andy
Old 11-24-2010, 02:41 PM
New Fan

Hey everyone, lurker on the run here : ) I have now decided it's time to crawl out from my hideout and join the party.

Why join in now one may ask? well I can't find the latest episode of Parenthood like so many of you here and I'm now wondering if someone could please help me. Getting pretty freaking desperate here. So please please pleeeease I promise I won't go back to lurking : )
Old 11-24-2010, 02:53 PM
Loyal Fan

LOL I haven't watched the entire eppy but I HAD to comment...

Drew: Have you met Uncle Adam's boss/mom's boyfriend?
Amber: Yeah, he's pretty ok
Drew: Do you think they're like...having sex?

LOL. This is fantastic.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

I can´t even tell how many times I rewatched the last scene. Im in love with it.

Annaxox - some PMs went your way. Please, join us more often

Old 11-24-2010, 03:22 PM
New Fan

Danke - Thanks! I absolutely will
Old 11-24-2010, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

sound fun, I'm still waiting on the FLV to finish the DL, it's being slow but I've waited this long

It's a wonder Amber and Drew aren't more screwed up when it comes to love. Lets look at what has happened in the last 12 months. Then moved away from their dad. Drew caught Sarah in the kitchen with Jim. Amber feel for her teacher and then found out about what her mom did. Now we have Gordon, who looks to be gone... I'm sure more is to come in 2011.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Lol, with help from so many wonderful people from this board (and lots and lots of games of Solitaire during loading time) I finally saw it I love we are such a community, helping each other out
Also, because I couldn’t just play Solitaire all the time, this is a play-by-play this time.

Gordon having sold the company. Very sudden and so unexpected… and the news could have waited for after Thanksgiving. Good thing Adam decides to rise above it for the time being.

Another scene in the ‘Preciously on’ section we haven’t seen before. Kinda annoying.

I wonder what it felt like for Peter when he watched Lauren kissing William Baldwin, lol. Probably nothing, it just crossed my mind…

*gasp* ‘Flattery will get you everywhere’.

Gordon meeting the family. Awkward.com

*raises eyebrows* Zeek calling Seth! That’s a surprise. I love he is kind of a spokesperson for Drew. I liked Zeek for the first time here, lol.

Looooool!! ‘This is Zeek Braverman, over and out’. Haha Oh, and Lauren and Peter’s looks Sorry, I couldn’t help but notice.

Aw. Seth actually called Drew! He was so happy. Yay. Amber is more like nay, which I can also understand.

Rofl. Adam sure is eager to let Gordon go, verbally. The football game’s gonna be fun

Oh boy. Gordon and Peter as team leaders. Let the fight begin^^

*giggles like a maniac* Watching Lauren running around is fun
And the game in general is very entertaining with the little fights between Adam and Gordon and Joel and Crosby

Sooo… was this the ending of Sarah/Gordon? It seems like it. If it was, he really broke her heart. Kind of, and not the way I expected it to be, but he did nonetheless.

LOVE the music playing when Camille gets outside and it blends over to Haddie and Alex. LOVE it!

Aw, they kiss… I really like Haddie and Alex together.

… and get caught. Poor Haddie. But she sure doesn’t seem to mind. I like that.

Hehe, they have the fever again Love Peter’s moves

Ok, I really enjoyed this episode. I so don’t like we have to wait till Jan. 4th for the next one.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Liked Zeek this week. It was really sweet that he saw how Drew (which by the way was great seeing a good story line for Drew this week) was hurting & missing his dad more than he was actually mad at the Sarah/Gordon relationship.
I got the sense that Drew was missing his dad as you said, but I think he was also mad at the Sarah/Gordon relationship too. (And annoyed, like others, that Sarah just was springing Gordon on the family at Thanksgiving)

It's awkward to be that age, and have someone come into your parent's life. And because Sarah hadn't been as smooth about it as she might have been (staying out all night without calling, freaking Drew out), and Drew's apparently picked up on some of the Adam/Sarah tension about Gordon, I think he is mad (or at least resentful or uncomfortable) about that relationship. Hopefully Sarah's next one will be with a nicer guy, and she will handle the introduction to her kids a little better.

Love this episode, and can't wait to rewatch, when Thanksgiving holiday preparations calm down (I've got 2 pies in the oven right now, so I took a little break to check in here....shhhh, don't tell Julia )

Hannah
Old 11-24-2010, 03:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

I rewatched it again on NBC.com and i just have a question maybe im missing it but who actually won the football game? Haha im so confused!

Oh and i forgot t mention this the first time, but did anyone else notice the cute Sarah/Jabbar hug near the start, i thouhgt that was adorable!

Still on the look out for a copy of this episode though, if anyone gets anything, let me know
Old 11-24-2010, 04:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

It was a tie.... Jasmine was on Adam's team but caught the ball out of bounds... which you see Gordon motioning the out of bounds sign and that is what caused the final argument... final play of the game if noone scores it is a tie...
Old 11-24-2010, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The ep was very good.

I don't thing Gordon should have been there but it did provide some great moments between Gordon and Adam. Also the break up scene was touching but if he loved Sarah so much why didn't he fight for her? Still think we haven't seen the last of Gord.

The Zeek/Drew stuff about his grandmother was weird but it was nice he called Seth to get him to call Drew. Not sure about giving Drew the beer, there's a debate about that subject here in AU at the moment and our drinking age is 3 years less than the US.

Loved how Amber helped Camille out as her 'number 2' in the kitchen.

Julia cooking via Google was a laugh, they showed the other kitchens and then the mess that was the Graham's kitchen.

Nice moment with Alex, then busted by mom! More to come there I'm sure!

Also nice Kraham moment then the siblings cleaning up and dancing.

Great ep, if not one of their best!
Old 11-24-2010, 05:15 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't think we've seen the last of Gordon either.

From a purely practical perspective, PH is in trouble, and I'm sure the name 'Baldwin' in itself gives the show some help.

And from another perspective, it would seem highly unusual considering that he owned the company, for him NOT to be around for the takeover. And while I do think he was a playboy who only wanted in Sarah's pants, I also think they made a good couple, and it grew into more than a sexual thing.

One thing I've thought about is how much time passes betweeen each eppy? If 2x09 was just before this surely there would have been some mention of Thanksgiving...preparations and such. Sarah says she invited Gordon 'last night', was that the night they went out in 2x09, meaning only a night had passed? It seems like MORE time has passed than that though.

So I guess one of the drawbacks of having such a large cast is the inability to show much of each storyline, which is what I think leaves the impression that more time must have passed than we see.

Brill eppy though! Kristina didn't annoy me for once (she and Julia are tied as my LEAST favourite characters. I get the feeling I'm not alone in that ), and I felt a bit more peeved with Crosby than usual. Trying too hard with the soon to be in-law? I don't know. Erm what else.

Drew and Zeek together is so touching!! I also liked that someone (I think Adam) said that Crosby was the parental favourite as up until this point I always thought Sarah was Camille's 'special bond' and Adam was Zeek's.