Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-22-2010, 11:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyeFalls (View Post)
Hey everyone, sorry for intruding on your conversations , but where can I download the episodes of Parenthood?...
Hey, SkyFalls, for a limited time, you can watch all of Season One online HERE.

Hope this help.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

SkyeFalls it depends where you live, inside the US I think iTunes, NBC or Amazon has them online again. Otherwise like Ele said we can't talk about it here and it might be worth getting the DVD.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:20 AM
Master Fan

Awww that pic is so adorable! Thanks for posting that tweet.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 07-23-2010, 10:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Max uploaded an exclusive scene from the unaired pilot of Parenthood on his youtube account. There's no Lauren on it, but anyway...

You don't need an invitation to your own life
Old 07-23-2010, 10:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa_89 (View Post)
Max uploaded an exclusive scene from the unaired pilot of Parenthood on his youtube account. There's no Lauren on it, but anyway...
Thanks for posting Well, I guess the one that we got was a little more refined - that seemed kinda rough I'd still like to see a little more of it It says in the comments that they have the whole unaired pilot but can't release it due to copyright. Someone asked about Maura scenes and they didn't completely rule them out.

It's the family scenes I want to see in that! to see if they're any different. Nothing against Maura at all (I love her) but I feel like she would have been a more depressing presence in all the big scenes - where Lauren crumbles and goes to tears, I think we may have seen a harder coldness from Maura.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:00 AM
Loyal Fan

That was... really high energy and manic. I found everyone but Max annoying in that scene and it was only 45 seconds long lol.

Also, I hope Maura scenes aren't uploaded just because it's going to bring out the Lauren/Maura comparisons again which I don't like.
Old 07-23-2010, 12:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the clip, Vanessa!
I'm really curious about the original pilot and would love to see it.

I think that this short scene probably gives a good example of how, like the producers said, they'd changed more than just the Sarah scenes when they had to reshoot the pilot.

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 07-23-2010, 01:25 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyeFalls (View Post)
Hey everyone, sorry for intruding on your conversations , but where can I download the episodes of Parenthood? I've been lurking this board, (in a non-creepy way, of course ) trying to figure it out..I've seen quite a lot of people talking about how they have downloaded episodes on their computer...thanks to anyone who can help!
There is actually another legal way for everyone else outside the US. It requires only some ad-clicking. Not for the last season but for the future, as you can not download retroactively, It is an online recorder for German, some US, British, Polish, Turkish and whereever else TV. They have expanded lately. OnlineTVRecorder.com - Your personal multichannel tv recorder. Only thing to do is to click ads, for this you'll get points, which can be used to decode the TV shows. You could also pay 5€ per month, but that is really not neccessary. I hope no-one minds that I make this public here, I dont own that site, I am just a frequent user, because it is the only legal way to get to my favourite shows, such as CSI, 30 rocks, Parenthood,or whatever.

Cardweaver
Old 07-23-2010, 01:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Also, I hope Maura scenes aren't uploaded just because it's going to bring out the Lauren/Maura comparisons again which I don't like.
Amanda, I couldn't agree more. When the show was first about to air and all we heard about were the comparisons and Lauren being a "replacement", I got so sick of it. Don't want to go back there again. I'd like the original pilot to just stay locked up somewhere forever.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

I agree. I love both Maura and Lauren and they are two veryyyy talented actresses and I'm sure they both make great Sarah Bravermans. However, they probably portray her so differently and there is no need to compare. Lauren is excellent and I'm sure on-set no one is treating her as a "replacement". So there is no need to see the original when we still have an amazing show now.

A little off topic..I just watched the celebrity poker finals with both Maura and Lauren. So funny!
Old 07-23-2010, 02:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gglover76 (View Post)
Ditto
Old 07-23-2010, 02:11 PM
New Fan

Eeek I'm sorry everyone, Thank you though!
Old 07-23-2010, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for that unaired scene. I don't mind that they left it out, but it's nice to see some extra stuff.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 07-23-2010, 02:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the vid, Van.
I wish I could watch this version of the pilot, but I do agree with you guys about the comparison thing... it would be way too annoying.
They're great actresses and of course there's a difference between the way they act, but people usually don't understand that if you think Lauren's performance is better, it doesn't mean that Maura is a bad actress and vice versa, it's just a person's opinion.

All this talk made me want to watch the Newsradio episodes that have both Lauren and Maura. I'll watch it later.

Twitter |(Nathie)
Old 07-23-2010, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the clip Max (Like he's reading this)

Maybe if we wish really hard NBC will have the unaired pilot as and easter egg on the S1 DVD , yes I still want to see it. It's not about who is better (Lauren or Maura) it's seeing the other chances made between the 2 versions.