Old 04-29-2010, 01:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Today’s TV Addict Top 5: Reasons Why We Are Loving PARENTHOOD

Agree/disagree?

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 04-29-2010, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree.

1) Peter is great as Adam but I must say a little over the top this week as the protective dad, I'm amazed he didn't hit Steve's father for not keeping a better eye in them in his room.

2) Of course Lauren is great and even better along side Mae, sorry Alexis.

3) I didn't recognize Mark D. Espinoza before but the scene with Kristina trying on clothes then out of sync with the new kids and there tweets was fun to watch.

4) What can I say about Dax, ITA and get it, good going Kristen Bell. I can say that as a 100% strait man!

5) The opening credits are great, pity they couldn't use more real footage, aka Lauren on the bike but it still a nice opening to the show, even the international song stacks up IMO. Still waiting on the full version to be released.
Old 04-29-2010, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjoni (View Post)
I liked this, thanks for sharing.
My thoughts:
- agree on 1 and 2. Peter is amazing and I'm loving this "flawed" sides of Adam, he was a bit too perfect in the first episode. And Lauren... well I don't even know where to start. And her chemistry with Mae is perfect.
I just wish they didn't compare everything to GG. I love GG. But PH is not GG season 6 and then season 1. It's Sarah/Amber. New thing.
-I didn't know Dax before and I'm glad I wasn't biased because I'm really liking him (though I'm still totally freaked by his resemblance to Zach Braff, lol).
-The opening credits are perfect, the song and the images, even the fake ones look good mixed with real pics.
-Didn't really know the Beverly Hills guy.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 04-29-2010, 03:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)

5) The opening credits are great, pity they couldn't use more real footage, aka Lauren on the bike but it still a nice opening to the show, even the international song stacks up IMO. Still waiting on the full version to be released.
The full version is released? Of the Lucy Schwartz song? I bought it on itunes and it was available in the UK store even as the Parenthood theme so I guess it's widely available!

It's Lucy Schwartz - When We Were Young (Parenthood Theme Song)
Old 04-29-2010, 11:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
I liked this, thanks for sharing.
My thoughts:
- agree on 1 and 2. Peter is amazing and I'm loving this "flawed" sides of Adam, he was a bit too perfect in the first episode. And Lauren... well I don't even know where to start. And her chemistry with Mae is perfect.
I just wish they didn't compare everything to GG. I love GG. But PH is not GG season 6 and then season 1. It's Sarah/Amber. New thing.
-I didn't know Dax before and I'm glad I wasn't biased because I'm really liking him (though I'm still totally freaked by his resemblance to Zach Braff, lol).
-The opening credits are perfect, the song and the images, even the fake ones look good mixed with real pics.
-Didn't really know the Beverly Hills guy.
Those were practically my exact thoughts, as well - 1 & 2; didn't know Dax, read all the neg. comments about him and can't understand them. At least here, he's a really good fit; didn't know/don't care, lol, about 90210 guy...

Shooting wraps today (Friday) acc. to Erika, about 1 hour ago:

Quote:
Nowww, 30 Rock making me laugh. NBC night. Aghhh. Gotta rest up for tomorrow -- last day shooting the first season P'sauce!
Tweeters! Ask her if they're having a wrap party and if everyone'll be there.

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 04-29-2010, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claireem86 (View Post)
The full version is released? Of the Lucy Schwartz song? I bought it on itunes and it was available in the UK store even as the Parenthood theme so I guess it's widely available!

It's Lucy Schwartz - When We Were Young (Parenthood Theme Song)
Thanks, I was relying on the link we got around the time of the pilot.

I'll check it out...

Quote:
Next Erika just needs TwitPic to send us photos of the wrap party

Last edited by lancer1993; 04-29-2010 at 11:53 PM
Old 04-30-2010, 12:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Nowww, 30 Rock making me laugh. NBC night. Aghhh. Gotta rest up for tomorrow -- last day shooting the first season P'sauce!
I really don't get why they couldn't send Lauren across the country a week later. Wouldn't that have been a lot less stressful with the season being wrapped? Same with Erika. I mean Sweeps are still going on next week. Poor actors lol.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If we wish very hard maybe Lauren and the others will do more promoting for sweeps in the next few weeks, hope Lauren can go on Ellen. Oh wait she's back in NYC in a few weeks, Letterman
Old 04-30-2010, 02:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrygraham (View Post)
I really don't get why they couldn't send Lauren across the country a week later. Wouldn't that have been a lot less stressful with the season being wrapped? Same with Erika. I mean Sweeps are still going on next week. Poor actors lol.
Maybe when they have time off they have a time off and they have no obligations to promote the show? or at least as less promo as possible since we assume someone will be at the upronts...

Old 04-30-2010, 02:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
Maybe when they have time off they have a time off and they have no obligations to promote the show? or at least as less promo as possible since we assume someone will be at the upronts...
Yeah, I think that they're probably "off the clock" with regard to that kind of promotion once filming has wrapped. Especially with Lauren saying that she had two months off now to rest up for July. I do hope we get sightings!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 02:20 AM
Master Fan

Yeah but two days of extra promotion isn't that much free time wasting if you ask me. Plus I bet the cast, or at least some of them are appearing at the Upfronts in May anyway.
Old 04-30-2010, 02:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjoni (View Post)
Done. I asked if there's a wrap party and if she's going to share incriminating photos.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntbee (View Post)
Done. I asked if there's a wrap party and if she's going to share incriminating photos.
something for the Kraham thread
Old 04-30-2010, 05:22 AM
Master Fan

Aww last day of shooting already. I hope they will have a wrap party!

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 04-30-2010, 06:52 AM
Extreme Fan

last day of shooting.. the time sure goes fast.!

Lauren will probably attended the upfronts right?