Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-25-2005, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

OT Thread #28: Whoever said we were crazy - was right!

Welcome to the Thread #28 of Off Topic. Welcome to the insaneness.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 08-25-2005, 07:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

waw it's already the 28th! amazing how much blabing we have to do
great title!! my suggestion was bad I now realise that! this one is way much better cause ... well it's true lol

how's everybody? I'm good ... but the weather isn't!
Old 08-25-2005, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread, Cher!

And Sophie, same here in Germany! The weather really sucks. But I think my friend and I will have a nice evening today at her house.
Old 08-25-2005, 08:40 AM
Extreme Fan

The weather is nice where I am! It was on the chilly side yesterday, especially for summer. I'm going to see the movie Red Eye in a few hours with a friend. Has anyone seen it?
Old 08-25-2005, 08:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

hey girls .. and thanks for the new thread cher

and yes the weather here sucks .. we only have 16 °

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-25-2005, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Red Eye? Don't know the movie... What is it about?

I have to go now. My friend is waiting. Will be back later on tonight!
And Suz, I think I can watch all the missing Summerland episodes tomorrow so maybe Saturday or even tomorrow is our day!
Old 08-25-2005, 09:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

aww that sounds great Kris .. I cant wait ..the finale is calling me to watch it for over a week now

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-25-2005, 09:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

red eye? yes, but i don´t saw the movie by now! its with Rachel McAdams und Cillian Murphy! its a thriller which takes place on a plane!
here in austria is movie start on the 8 of september

its rainy now, i´m not in a good mood when the weather is only
Old 08-25-2005, 09:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

oh.. if it is withc rachel mcaddams .. then i think i´m gonna see it as well

when i cnat sleep tonight I will watch the notebook

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-25-2005, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

Your welcome, Ladies. I was glad to actually feel like a moderator here again.

I feel so left out lately because I'm too busy to catch-up with everyone in here. I remember I was like the only one who used to post in here back in the day. I hope you don't mind the thread title.

The weather here is so beautiful lately. It's been so hot and humid and now we are actually getting a nice breeze and the humidity has gone away some. Except this week I've had this really bad allergy attack. Although, I'm considered because they want the heat to come back and I have no air conditioning in my dorm.

I love The Notebook, I cry at the end every single time I see it. I love Rachel McAdams too, Did any of you see The Hot Chick? That is such a funny movie, she's good in that too. But, I, too want to see Red Eye! Have any of you seen The Wedding Date with Dermot Mulroney and Debra Messing?? That is another one of my favorite romantic comedies along with all of Sandra Bullock's movies. I can't stop watching my DVD of it.

Sophie - I'm loving your avatar.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 08-25-2005, 01:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherié £u£u
Your welcome, Ladies. I was glad to actually feel like a moderator here again.

I feel so left out lately because I'm too busy to catch-up with everyone in here. I remember I was like the only one who used to post in here back in the day. I hope you don't mind the thread title.

The weather here is so beautiful lately. It's been so hot and humid and now we are actually getting a nice breeze and the humidity has gone away some. Except this week I've had this really bad allergy attack. Although, I'm considered because they want the heat to come back and I have no air conditioning in my dorm.

I love The Notebook, I cry at the end every single time I see it. I love Rachel McAdams too, Did any of you see The Hot Chick? That is such a funny movie, she's good in that too. But, I, too want to see Red Eye! Have any of you seen The Wedding Date with Dermot Mulroney and Debra Messing?? That is another one of my favorite romantic comedies along with all of Sandra Bullock's movies. I can't stop watching my DVD of it.

Sophie - I'm loving your avatar.
The weather you're having sounds exactly like the weather where I live. We're finally getting a nice breeze which is a nice change from the excessive heat we've been having a lot this summer.
I love Rachel McAdams, I think I've seen all of her movies. I loved The Hot Chick and Mean Girls and the Notebook. Another good movie she is in is Wedding Crashers with Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson. It's very funny. Just came back from seeing Red Eye and I really liked it. It wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be but it was still really good.
Old 08-25-2005, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Lauren
aww that sounds great Kris .. I cant wait ..the finale is calling me to watch it for over a week now
90.5% are finished... And I think tomorrow in the morning it will be done! I'm so looking forward to it but how do want to make it... With heady or without? Because I have to watch it on the computer...

And I feel so stupid but who is Rachel McAdams. I know I heard the name before but I can't assign a person... Could somebody post a pic of her?
Old 08-25-2005, 02:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

hey kris, maybe you can remember

Old 08-25-2005, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks so much for the pics, Gabi! And yeah, I can assign her now! I'm proud of myself!
Old 08-25-2005, 03:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham
90.5% are finished... And I think tomorrow in the morning it will be done! I'm so looking forward to it but how do want to make it... With heady or without? Because I have to watch it on the computer...

And I feel so stupid but who is Rachel McAdams. I know I heard the name before but I can't assign a person... Could somebody post a pic of her?
yay for the 90,5% ..thats great.. so maybe we can watch it together ..waht do you think?

hmm oh you want to watch it on the pc .. hmm then i dont know

@ Cher .. I have to admit I love the book more than the movie ..casue i think the book is even better

LEVERAGE campaign