Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-20-2017, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

So what's everyone up to? We don't have school this Thursday and Friday, so I'm heading to Miami tomorrow morning for a girls' trip over the long weekend.
Old 09-20-2017, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

Fun!

I've never been there. Hope it's not too chaotic with recent hurricane damage.

I'm just back at the weekly work grind. I sadly have no vacations planned. I need to get on that. I have been working on purging my house of stuff, which feels good.

Fall TV season is ramping back up so I know I'll be busy watching lots of stuff soon. I'm excited for the return of Will & Grace!
Old 09-21-2017, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

aw that sounds amazing.. like sun and summer.. have fun.. I already miss this.. it's all fall and ugh here...

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 09-21-2017, 08:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey Everyone,,

Only 9 Days and my Internship is over... unbelievable that I survived this Time. I was never sooo tired! But I'm proud that I was brave enough to take the Chance. A Friend of mine had a bad break up. I feel bad that I can't be there for Her. But I promised to hang out with Her on Sunday. We'll watch 'The OC' that's my break up Show. The Kids having soooo many Troubles that my own Life looks perfect with all the bad stuff what's going on hahahahaha! Well that's it! I hope everyone else is fine and has a good Time. I'm back when I'm done with my Internship. xoxo
Old 09-21-2017, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

Congrats on finishing your internship Kathi. Well done!
Old 09-23-2017, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Miami is a ton of fun. We basically haven't stopped drinking for 3 days (right now we're resting a bit between excursions and will go out to dinner soon where we will drink some more), the ocean is beautiful and I've been swimming in it a lot every day, and it's great to just relax for a bit. Miami Beach doesn't seem to have been affected by the hurricane, and the weather has been beautiful while we've been here. There are 12 of us here together for a bachelorette party weekend. I needed this last beach trip before fall is really here.

Congrats on a successful internship, Kathi!

Christine, I'm also excited for the return of fall TV!
Old 09-23-2017, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
Miami is a ton of fun. We basically haven't stopped drinking for 3 days (right now we're resting a bit between excursions and will go out to dinner soon where we will drink some more), the ocean is beautiful and I've been swimming in it a lot every day, and it's great to just relax for a bit. Miami Beach doesn't seem to have been affected by the hurricane, and the weather has been beautiful while we've been here. There are 12 of us here together for a bachelorette party weekend. I needed this last beach trip before fall is really here.
Sounds like a great time!

I've had a few of those drinking vacations
Old 09-23-2017, 11:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Seems like you guys having a good Time. My Sister just called me that she's having her Baby! 3 weeks too early but everything seems good so far. So I'm on my way to the Hospital... and when I'm back, then I'm Aunt Kathi! Yaya!
Old 09-24-2017, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

It was a great trip, made slightly less great by the 6-hour delay of our flight home. We're finally in the air now and the free WiFi keeps going in and out so I've typed this post more than once and I hate JetBlue.

Congrats on becoming an aunt, Kathi!
Old 09-24-2017, 11:29 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm home now. Marlon is such a pretty little Boy... I'm super proud of my Sister. Gosh I'm so tired! Not as much as my Sister for sure hahaha. She did great and Her NPJTF ( NotPartnerJustTheFather) was amazing too!
Old 09-24-2017, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

Congrats on the nephew

I saw It today at the theater. It was good. Not too scary, and had some good music in it, since it took place in the 1980's.
Old 09-25-2017, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

HOpe everyones Weekend was ret.. mine was superbusy..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 09-25-2017, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
HOpe everyones Weekend was ret.. mine was superbusy..
Hope you were busy doing fun things, and not non-fun things.

I went to a birthday lunch for a friend on Saturday, then sorted out my linen closet making a pile to get rid of. I also worked for just over an hour, had to prep for a Monday morning meeting.

Sunday I saw It (as I mentioned above), then watched the new Outlander episode and did some laundry.

So a good balance of out of the house fun, and chill time at home.
Old 09-26-2017, 01:21 AM
Loyal Fan

I have to leave for a Meeting at Work... I'll visit my Sister and my Nephew after that.
Old 10-02-2017, 12:42 AM
Master Fan

Hello everyone

we had a national holiday on Thursday so I took a day off on Friday and we went to our biggest mountains for three days and we walked 25km every day and the weather was perfect, the nature all autumn-ishand and the veiws amazing, my kind of vacation

Christine - I saw IT too, and I thought it was scary for the first half of the movie. But it was really well done.

Kathi - congrats on becoming an aunt