Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2017, 06:35 AM
New Fan

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Btej7wkMpmrRH_
This should bring everyone to the playlist with the episodes. The quality isn't amazing.
Old 08-22-2017, 09:20 AM
Supreme Fan

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmore1221 (View Post)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Btej7wkMpmrRH_
This should bring everyone to the playlist with the episodes. The quality isn't amazing.
Thanks for posting.
Old 08-22-2017, 09:58 PM
Total Fan

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham

Thanks!
Old 08-22-2017, 11:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the link
Old 08-23-2017, 09:48 AM
Addicted Fan

A big thanks from me too
Old 08-25-2017, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

Hey girls!!
Sorry I've been away for a bit, it's been a really busy month. How's everyone doing?
icon: Permanent_99
Old 08-29-2017, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

Hey Vale

I'm busy transitioning between my two jobs. I will start my new one next week which means I will commute between Munich and Rostock twice a week.

I am also going on a mini trip to Lake Garda on Thursday. It's not that far away from Munich and we are going to see the Italian F1 GP in Monza on Sunday. It will also be my birthday that day and I cannot imagine a better way to spend that day. I am not a big birthday person so fleeing the country is the best.

Kathi I am sorry your bf broke up with you, he doesn't sound like a nice guy cheating on you.
Old 08-30-2017, 07:14 AM
Supreme Fan

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham

Seems like everyone is busy. I've been in the back-to-school rush; we don't officially go back until next week, but I've got stuff going on at school this week for teachers. I'm seeing a couple concerts this week and have been enjoying the end of summer!

Enjoy your trip and birthday outing, Ele! Sounds like fun!
Old 08-30-2017, 09:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrygraham (View Post)
Hey Vale

I'm busy transitioning between my two jobs. I will start my new one next week which means I will commute between Munich and Rostock twice a week.

I am also going on a mini trip to Lake Garda on Thursday. It's not that far away from Munich and we are going to see the Italian F1 GP in Monza on Sunday. It will also be my birthday that day and I cannot imagine a better way to spend that day. I am not a big birthday person so fleeing the country is the best.

Kathi I am sorry your bf broke up with you, he doesn't sound like a nice guy cheating on you.
Thanks! Yeah he acted as a perfect Guy and suddenly He showed his real Face.... but I won't cry anymore!

And wow you must be soooo busy. München and Rostock sounds really hard... it's a long Road. Good Luck!

I'm in stress between Job and Internship. I'm working for a Center where we have a Company for Cleaning, Ceremony Planning and Building. My Job is it to get new People for Jobs. And I wanna work with Kids too because I always wanted to help kids with problems in Family or anything. And I got that Internship which takes 3 Weeks of my Life... I have to work every day. Busy busy busy!
Old 08-30-2017, 08:43 PM
Total Fan

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham

For once I'm not too busy at the moment. This coming weekend is a holiday weekend here in the US, and I'm going to try and purge some junk from my house. I have too much stuff. We'll see how it goes.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:05 AM
Master Fan

I feel stupid, I just now realized who Strawbery girl is.lol Hi, Christine, I was like how come this new girl is a moderator now? Your new name confused me.lol

I was in Helsinki last weekend and it was my last planned vacation for this year, kinda sad.lol

Old 09-01-2017, 09:54 PM
Total Fan

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
I feel stupid, I just now realized who Strawbery girl is.lol Hi, Christine, I was like how come this new girl is a moderator now? Your new name confused me.lol

I was in Helsinki last weekend and it was my last planned vacation for this year, kinda sad.lol

Sorry! Yeah, I changed my name not long ago.

I've always wanted to go to Helsinki. One of my good friends lives there.

I spent all day today going through 2 rooms in my house de-cluttering. I filled up the whole back of my car with stuff to take to the charity shop. Still a few more rooms to go through over the next few days. I'm worn out after one day though!

Last edited by the_strawberry_girl; 09-02-2017 at 04:11 PM
Old 09-02-2017, 06:57 AM
Supreme Fan

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham

Kathi, it does sound like you've got a lot going on between your job and internship!

Katka, Helsinki looked wonderful. Have you started planning a vacation for next year yet?

Christine, you must feel accomplished after all that de-cluttering! That's a lot of work.
Maybe you could come help me once you're finished. I have way too much junk filling up my living room right now because most of my school stuff is here; I don't have a lot of storage space in my new school, so I don't know what to do with it all. So I've got stacks of bins filled with all kinds of supplies that I don't want to get rid of. It's a mess.
Old 09-02-2017, 04:13 PM
Total Fan

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham

Claire - I'll be right over

Today I set up a new larger tv that I bought off a friend, and sorted my living room.
Old 09-02-2017, 04:13 PM
Total Fan

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham

Claire - I'll be right over

Today I set up a new larger tv that I bought off a friend, and sorted my living room.