Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-08-2016, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

It's so quiet here!

Val, I'm staying at my own place. It's just my living area that's horrible right now. My bedroom/bathroom is okay. I eat at my parents/friends and the weather has been amazing here so I always sit outside on my balcony. That has been my luck
The color run sounds like fun! I always wanted to do one, but at this one color run here they used the wrong powder, which didn't come off people. People walked around with green/purple hair for weeks so it scares me too much lol.

Katka, that tradition is so nice

Did you all have a good mother's day?

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 05-08-2016, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Denise, your balcony sounds wonderful. And that color run sounds hilarious; no wonder you're not eager to participate!

I was visiting friends this weekend, and for Mother's Day my friend, her two daughters, and her mom and I went out for a really nice brunch. It was good to spend the weekend upstate, hanging with two of my favorite kids, and the weather was beautiful so we spent lots of time outside enjoying the beautiful scenery.
Old 05-09-2016, 09:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The color run sounds like fun! I always wanted to do one, but at this one color run here they used the wrong powder, which didn't come off people. People walked around with green/purple hair for weeks so it scares me too much lol.
They used the right color here, thankfully because also the seats of my car got a little bit of green. It was just chalk powder so it's all off now.
Denise, how long do you think the work in your place will take? I hope it'll be done soon.
Are you going to South East Asia again this summer? Jay and I are for our honeymoon.

Claire, your weekend sounds lovely! I worked 12 hours day on Saturday and 12 hours at night Sunday, which sucked, but it's the only weekend of May I'm working, so it's ok.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 05-09-2016, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

My friend did the color run this year. Looks like a lot of fun. Maybe next year I'll try it. It's only 5K and you can walk. I can do that.
Old 05-10-2016, 02:32 PM
Elite Fan

Hi everyone!
I flicked through the channels tonight and I saw Eurovision is on. It made me think of you girls.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:39 AM
Master Fan

They are working on my kitchen today so hopefully will be finished by the end of the day! Then only the tiles need to be placed which will hopefully happen tomorrow. But at least after today I will have a kitchen

Val, oohh sounds like the perfect honeymoon! Where are you going in SE Asia? I'm going to Indonesia this year Java and Bali and if I have time also Lombok. But I only have 3.5 weeks so maybe not. Don't wanna rush things, but at least Java and Bali

Eurovision is awesome this year. I'm loving our entry and I hope he will get far

Old 05-12-2016, 02:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Val, oohh sounds like the perfect honeymoon! Where are you going in SE Asia? I'm going to Indonesia this year Java and Bali and if I have time also Lombok. But I only have 3.5 weeks so maybe not. Don't wanna rush things, but at least Java and Bali
Wow! We might cross each other's paths!
We're doing: 3 nights in Phnom Penh, 3 nights in Ankor Wat, 3 nights in Kuala Lumpur, 10 nights in Bali (we might go to Lombok for 1-2 of those), 3 nights in Bangkok, final day in Dubai. Total 24 days
Old 05-12-2016, 03:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
We're doing: 3 nights in Phnom Penh, 3 nights in Ankor Wat, 3 nights in Kuala Lumpur, 10 nights in Bali (we might go to Lombok for 1-2 of those), 3 nights in Bangkok, final day in Dubai. Total 24 days
I now have "One Night in Bangkok" in my head (I know you're staying 3 nights, but the song just popped in there anyway ).

Denise and Val, both of your trips sound awesome! And how funny would it be if you ran into each other there.

I'm glad you'll have your kitchen back today, Denise!
Old 05-12-2016, 04:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
Wooo that's sounds like an amazing trip! Bangkok You will love it or hate it. I hope you love it. You must have Pad Thai in Khao San Road and check out the ladyboys

When are you going there? I'll probably be in Bali around the end of July/beginning of August. But I have a feeling you'll be going before that?

Old 05-12-2016, 05:13 AM
Master Fan

You guys you make it really hard for me to get excited about our vacation in the mountains in Slovakia this year.haha.

Eurovision - apparently we made it to the final. I don´t even know the singer.lol

Last edited by Danke; 05-12-2016 at 05:19 AM
Old 05-12-2016, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
When are you going there? I'll probably be in Bali around the end of July/beginning of August. But I have a feeling you'll be going before that?
Haha!! We'll be there at the same time!! We'll be in Bali July 22-Aug 1. Wanna meet up??
Katka, I've never been to Eastern Europe and I'd love to see it all! South East Asia is pretty cheap actually. The big expense is the flight, hotels are super cheap, even 5 stars ones.
Old 05-14-2016, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

I'm off tomorrow for 2 weeks!

I'm going all over the southwest and western US. I'll hit west Texas, drive through New Mexico, into Arizona, then Nevada, then end in northern California, then fly home to Seattle.

Have fun without me. I'll try to check in if I can when I'm in my hotels, but it will be sporadic. Maybe we'll have a air date by the time I get back. Or at least some good news.

(BTW Claire, I'll be home at the end of May, so we can figure out our NYC meet up then)
Old 05-15-2016, 07:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chants (View Post)
I'm off tomorrow for 2 weeks!

I'm going all over the southwest and western US. I'll hit west Texas, drive through New Mexico, into Arizona, then Nevada, then end in northern California, then fly home to Seattle.

Have fun without me. I'll try to check in if I can when I'm in my hotels, but it will be sporadic. Maybe we'll have a air date by the time I get back. Or at least some good news.

(BTW Claire, I'll be home at the end of May, so we can figure out our NYC meet up then)
That sounds like an amazing trip, Christine!! Have fun, and, if you can, share some pictures!!

Hey girls. I'm very full of cake and food today.
Old 05-15-2016, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

Sounds like an awesome trip; have fun, Christine!

Val, Happy Birthday, I hope it's going well! Being full of cake and food sounds like a good sign!

I love that it really feels like spring now; I've spent lots of time outside the last few weekends, and it's lovely.

So many fun vacations in the works for everyone!

How was Eurovision? Is it over? I saw some posts about it on my Tumblr dash but I don't know the actual outcome.
Old 05-15-2016, 09:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hi, it's been awhile since I have been here. Hope everyone has been enjoying their weekend.

Everyone's vacations sound so amazing, hope you all have an awesome time.

No real plans here, just maybe some long weekend trips around Michigan. Val, I think you have seen more of it than I have lol, any good tips?

Claire, glad you are getting spring weather there, we are freezing here. Well, not really freezing but it is only 41 degrees (feeling more like 39) right now at noon here and only going up to 51. This is crazy.

Denise, enjoy your new kitchen. I am hoping to have mine remodeled soon, fingers crossed.