Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-08-2015, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
I used to run with my phone too. You have special 'bracelets' going around your upper arm so you can take your phone with you. And little bags which go around your hips/waist, which is what I have (I need my music), but the gps on the phone is not as exact as it is from a gps watch. Zoom in on your map and you'll see what I mean. As I said, I'm a statistical junkie so I don't want a couple of meters difference in my map lol.
Hihi okay. Sounds a bit nerdy but I get what you say. I mainly ride my bike so I don't really care if it's a metre more or less. And my flight to NY is Nov. 23rd.

Last edited by perrygraham; 11-08-2015 at 10:22 AM
Old 11-08-2015, 01:37 PM
Elite Fan

So, Ele, are you staying in the US from Nov 13 to Dec 28?? That's a long time!
Denise, you're a running nerd. We were supposed to go for a run today but we got caught in grocery shopping and other errands, and it was already dark by then. I sound old.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 11-10-2015, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

Haha wow Denise, I agree with the running nerd comments, but I think it's really impressive.

I'm excited because I'm seeing Kinky Boots tonight with some friends from my hometown whom I haven't seen in a really long time. And tomorrow I don't have school because of Veteran's Day! I brought home 26 notebooks to grade and I have lessons to plan so I'll still be working, but at least I can do it in my pajamas.
Old 11-10-2015, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
Haha wow Denise, I agree with the running nerd comments, but I think it's really impressive.

I'm excited because I'm seeing Kinky Boots tonight with some friends from my hometown whom I haven't seen in a really long time. And tomorrow I don't have school because of Veteran's Day! I brought home 26 notebooks to grade and I have lessons to plan so I'll still be working, but at least I can do it in my pajamas.
Aw, it's cool you get to see Kinky Boots again! I've seen it twice on Broadway and once on tour. Always good fun. Billy Porter's leaving very soon!
Jealous of your day off! I'm working every day, Saturday included. At least it's fun.
Old 11-11-2015, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

Last day at work tomorrow. Wohoo. I am so ready for a time out lol. I wake up during the night thinking about all the tasks I have to do at work. Totally

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
So, Ele, are you staying in the US from Nov 13 to Dec 28?? That's a long time!
Naw, I am flying home on Friday, it's my dad's 60th birthday tomorrow and we celebrate big time on Saturday. And then I will spend a week in Dresden with friends and family. I will come back to Munich on Nov. 21st and will fly to NY on Nov. 23rd and then I will stay there until Dec. 3rd.

Claire do you already have a Broadway show in mind which we can attend?
Old 11-11-2015, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

Happy birthday to your dad, Ele, and a great vacation

We found a little ginger cat sneaking in our building yesterday and he is so cuddly and well behaved and no one searches for him. It breaks my heart. We put him in the attic and feed him but he cant stay there forever. I put some flyers out but looks like we will have to call a rescue place soon. Poor thing.

Old 11-11-2015, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
We found a little ginger cat sneaking in our building yesterday and he is so cuddly and well behaved and no one searches for him. It breaks my heart. We put him in the attic and feed him but he cant stay there forever. I put some flyers out but looks like we will have to call a rescue place soon. Poor thing.
Ooooh, can't you keep him??
Ele, I'd suggest Hamilton, or Fun Home or The King And I. I also suggest Finding Neverland, but I know Claire will tell you not to go.
Old 11-11-2015, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ooooh, can't you keep him??
I wish, he is much cuddlier than our cat. Everytime she bits me now I tell her I will exchange her.lol

Old 11-12-2015, 08:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
I wish, he is much cuddlier than our cat. Everytime she bits me now I tell her I will exchange her.lol
Cats are so weird. I want a puppyyyyyyyyy. But I'm worried of adding too much to our (already full) plate.
Old 11-12-2015, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrygraham (View Post)
Claire do you already have a Broadway show in mind which we can attend?
I have a few in mind, it'll just depend on what you're in the mood for. I really want to see King Charles III and The Color Purple, and maybe Sylvia or School of Rock.
Quote:
Ele, I'd suggest Hamilton, or Fun Home or The King And I. I also suggest Finding Neverland, but I know Claire will tell you not to go.
I won't dissuade her from seeing anything. We were trying to find a show to see together.

Katka, you can't keep both cats? Your current cat could have a playmate!

I love dogs, but they do require a big commitment. I couldn't take care of one. Cats are easier.

Val, it's good that you enjoy your work! With all the time you put in, that's important.

Ele, I'm jealous of your vacation. Have fun in Dresden!
Old 11-13-2015, 01:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
Katka, you can't keep both cats? Your current cat could have a playmate!
I would like to but our flat is too small and we like to travel and to make our friends to take care of one cat is easier than two. I don´t know how you do it.lol but the good news is, we found a new home for him! I told one director at work that we found a cat and he called his employees and gave them an order to find someone who would take him asap! and by the end of the work day I got a call to bring the cat to some guy till 6pm. So we had to reorganize our whole evening (we were supposed to be at family birthday celebration) but we made it. The guy lives in big villa behind Prague (attorneys.lol) and apparently they have 4 cats already. But he expected a kitten and this cat was a bit older so he was surprised. But he took him. I really hope both sides will be happy. Now I´m both sad and glad.

Im going away for the weekend with my friends. We have a holiday on Tuesday so we will be in the mountains till then. I was packing last night and my cat thinks she is going with me.lol

She looks this strict all the time, like she is judging us.lol

Old 11-13-2015, 02:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
She looks this strict all the time, like she is judging us.lol
Cats. (And I think she actually is. )
But I'm happy you found a home for the other cat!!
Old 11-14-2015, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

You're in the mountains a lot Katka. So fun! Which we had mountains here.

I'm so sad about what happened in Paris. What's wrong with this world.....

So strange, this morning I was watching it on tv. Horrible. And then Sinterklaas arrived in the Netherlands and everything on tv was happy again. Strange contradiction.

And since Sinterklaas arrived today, I'm baking a cake for the occasion. All of the sudden thought of a genius cake, so I'm hoping it will work out the way I have it in my head.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 11-14-2015, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
I'm so sad about what happened in Paris. What's wrong with this world.....
I know, it's so, so terrible. It's impossible to make sense of this kind of thing.

I hope your cake turns out well, Denise.

Katka, I actually think two cats are easier than one because they keep each other entertained. But I'm so glad you found a home for your visitor!
Old 11-14-2015, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

Shocked about Paris. Unbelievable.
Hey girls. Back from 13 hours in the ER. And I actually had fun. I'm sad I'm switching rotations in a week, it's been a fun 6 months.