Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2015, 09:42 AM
Elite Fan

Sarah- here's the whole story. It's under a "spoiler" tag so it doesn't take up too much space and people not interested can skit it. Jay is my fiancé and Matt is Matt Morrison in the story.

Spoiler:
icon: Permanent_99
Old 05-14-2015, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

I´m never going to get proposed to so it was nice to read your whole story, Vale so do you already know where the wedding is going to be?

I went inline skating for the first time this year and I didn´t even realized that I had missed it so much. We went 17km and it felt so good. Now my knees are crying a bit but it´s much better than last year.

Also this past 14 days have been all about ice-hockey but that´s nothing new in this country.lol

Old 05-14-2015, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
I´m never going to get proposed to so it was nice to read your whole story, Vale so do you already know where the wedding is going to be?
Why not? You guys decided to not get married? Many couples decide that here in Italy nowadays.

Quote:
I went inline skating for the first time this year and I didn´t even realized that I had missed it so much. We went 17km and it felt so good. Now my knees are crying a bit but it´s much better than last year.

Also this past 14 days have been all about ice-hockey but that´s nothing new in this country.lol
That sounds like fun! I wish I still had skates! I hope I'll get to ride my bike a bit this weekend. I haven't gotten back into running, sadly. We biked about 30km in NYC last week and it was awesome.
Old 05-14-2015, 10:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

OMG!!! I am in tears, Val, that was so amazing and sweet and romantic. Thank you for sharing. Oh, and hand slap for touching the props I am still in awe that you are friend with Matt Morrison. I know it was quite a while ago but I can't remember how you first met him. Again, Congratulations.
Old 05-14-2015, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Val, your proposal story sounds so perfect! You;re lucky with a guy like Jay. So romantic! I don't feel like there are that many romantic guys out there anymore. I'm happy for you

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 05-14-2015, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

It was pretty perfect, yes.
Old 05-14-2015, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Why not? You guys decided to not get married? Many couples decide that here in Italy nowadays.
Dave has a wedding ceremony phobia.lol not even the marriage but the ceremony, it would be like his worst day ever so I´m not expecting anything.lol buuut, he said that maybe if we had a baby one day he would have to marry me. (maybe because I told him that I don´t have to get married but if I ever have a baby it will be named after me and it´s up to the daddy what my name will be ) We are very romantic.lol

Old 05-16-2015, 03:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
Dave has a wedding ceremony phobia.lol not even the marriage but the ceremony, it would be like his worst day ever so I´m not expecting anything.lol buuut, he said that maybe if we had a baby one day he would have to marry me. (maybe because I told him that I don´t have to get married but if I ever have a baby it will be named after me and it´s up to the daddy what my name will be ) We are very romantic.lol
Lol. Hey, whatever works, right?
I had a really nice family dinner in a restaurant last night, and I'm celebrating with my friends tonight. Good weekend.
Old 05-17-2015, 01:31 AM
Master Fan

I have a 10k race today! I'm so nervous. After my last race I got injured, because I picked up my training too fast which was too much for my upper leg. And I decided to ignore it so it went from bad to worse. My physical therapist gave me green light to run last weekend so I ran 5k. A few days ago I ran 7.5k and now have to run 10k. I haven't run 10k in about 6 weeks. So today will be interesting

It's going to be fun though. My friend is running as well and she's normally much faster than me so we always run separately in races. She got injured a couple of weeks ago as well so she decided she's going to run with me at my pace. And since we're running together we decided to go crazy and wear exactly the same outfit. Which doesn't match at all. Green shirt, blue shorts and pink shoes lol. At least we'll have fun today!

Happy Sunday y'all

Old 05-17-2015, 06:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
I have a 10k race today! I'm so nervous. After my last race I got injured, because I picked up my training too fast which was too much for my upper leg. And I decided to ignore it so it went from bad to worse. My physical therapist gave me green light to run last weekend so I ran 5k. A few days ago I ran 7.5k and now have to run 10k. I haven't run 10k in about 6 weeks. So today will be interesting

It's going to be fun though. My friend is running as well and she's normally much faster than me so we always run separately in races. She got injured a couple of weeks ago as well so she decided she's going to run with me at my pace. And since we're running together we decided to go crazy and wear exactly the same outfit. Which doesn't match at all. Green shirt, blue shorts and pink shoes lol. At least we'll have fun today!

Happy Sunday y'all
Good luck with the race, Denise! Though I'm assuming you're done already. I will get back to running this week. It's been decided.
Last day of birthday celebrations over here. Went out with friends last night and yet another family lunch today. I also took my nephew to see horses and donkeys this morning, and that was really cute.
Old 05-17-2015, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

I ran a PR Don't ask me how, but I did. After 7k I went in survival mode, but still did it. 57 minutes and 21 seconds! I'm very happy! We got lots of replies on our matching outfits lol. Some people on instagram even recognize us because they were running behind us for a couple of kilometers and remembered us because of the matching outfits. Hilarious As you can imagine, I'll spend the rest of the evening on the couch. I'm dead.

Hope you enjoyed your day of birthday celebrations Val!

Old 05-17-2015, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
I ran a PR Don't ask me how, but I did. After 7k I went in survival mode, but still did it. 57 minutes and 21 seconds! I'm very happy! We got lots of replies on our matching outfits lol. Some people on instagram even recognize us because they were running behind us for a couple of kilometers and remembered us because of the matching outfits. Hilarious As you can imagine, I'll spend the rest of the evening on the couch. I'm dead.

Hope you enjoyed your day of birthday celebrations Val!
Congrats, Denise!!! That's great. And I saw the outfits on instagram, you looked great!
My celebrations spanned the whole weekend. My brother and I took my nephew to meet horses, ponies and donkeys this morning. It was incredibly cute.
Old 05-17-2015, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

Congrats, Denise! That´s awesome I haven´t seen your outfits but I´m sure it was fun.

I spent the weekend watching ice hockey and going for short walks in Prague. Nothing really special. Glad the hockey marathon is over.

Old 05-18-2015, 12:25 AM
Master Fan

Thanks!

Katka:
http://i62.tinypic.com/161x83r.jpg
We couldn't really get one with our complete outfit on it. We were hoping to get a great finish photo of the two of us, but at the finish some girl decided to run past us by going exactly through the two of us. So unfortunately not.

I also have this picture where you might see the outfit better
http://i62.tinypic.com/2ui8zlk.jpg
These were our pre race jitters, excited faces lol.

I have the week off this week. So great to still be in bed at 9.30am on Monday morning lol.

Old 05-18-2015, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Wow, congrats Denise! I like your outfits. Enjoy your week off!

Katka, I bet Prague is beautiful in spring.

Sounds like a fun weekend, Val!

Sarah, has it warmed up there yet?

I spent a long weekend (Friday-Sunday) in Florida for my friend's wedding and had a great time. I got really sunburned but loved being on the beach for a few days, and the beach wedding was gorgeous and so much fun. I arrived home at 2:00am last night (technically this morning) and got a few hours of sleep before heading to work this morning, so I'm exhausted (but it was worth it).