Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-30-2014, 03:53 AM
Master Fan

Val, I love running in the cold so much more than when it's hot. You'll go much faster to get warm as quick as possible!

Katka, enjoy your skiing trip! Hoping more snow will fall as you're there and otherwise enjoy the short track.

Shannon, Christmas in Florida sounds like heaven to me! You can seriously have all the snow we're having But if you would've celebrated in Texas, it would also have been a warm Christmas, right? Hope your drive back home will be much shorter though!

What's everyone doing for New Year's Eve? I'm getting together with some girlfriends so we should have a fun night!

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 12-30-2014, 10:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Val, if it snows here, please keep in it Ann Arbor because I don't want it here Never tried making pasta from scratch. Have had it before, though, and like it much better.

Denise, "people skiing in the streets" funny. Glad you were able to get a run in even if it was slower. Glad you didn't slip on the ice, or did you? I am hoping for a fast recovery for you Grandpa.

Katka, hope you get snow in Austria while you are there. Have a great trip.

Shannon, yeah, not a big chance for snow in Florida . I wish I was there now or anywhere warmer than Michigan. Have a safe return home and I hope it will go faster for you. Do you drive straight through or do you stop over somewhere?

Hope every one has a great New Year's Eve no mater what you have planned and a great 2015. I will just be cuddled up on the couch with Mark watching the ball drop in Times Square on TV. Lame but we aren't party people any more.
Old 12-30-2014, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

It's supposed to snow this upcoming weekend in Michigan, Sarah, so be prepared.
I don't really know what we're doing tomorrow. Jay suggested going out for dinner somewhere, which we might do. A couple of his friends don't have plans either, so we might try and get together with them, but nothing big. In Italy I always organize a bigger party with my group of friends, so this is a bit different. I hope we'll do something fun regardless.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 12-30-2014, 01:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well, I guess it had to come at some point, I'm sure you'll come up with something fun and exciting to do. Happy New Year.
Old 01-01-2015, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

Happy New Year, everyone!!!
Old 01-01-2015, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

Happy New Year, girls Hope that it will be a good one for everyone.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

Happy New Year, all! Hope everyone had a great time!

Denise - It's actually chilly in Texas right now. 40F ish. Much more Christmas-like weather

Sarah - we drove straight through. It only took 14 hours as opposed to 18 this time, but it was stuff ROUGH.

Glad to be home for a few days before I fly back to CA on Monday. It will have been a coast to coast holiday. Yeesh!
Old 01-03-2015, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

Happy New Year y'all! Hope everyone had a great time celebrating.

You're all over the place at the moment Shannon.

Old 01-03-2015, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

Shannon, lots of travel for you! I hope you had a good time though. How does Jack react when he sees you after some time away?
I had a haircut, and that's probably the most exciting thing of the day, haha. Not much going on today, just a relaxing day with Jay. We've been making a puzzle I got on Christmas, it's a Playbill/Broadway puzzle.
Old 01-04-2015, 03:46 AM
Master Fan

Hopefully a lazy day here too. Our vacation in Austria turned out to be pretty good. First no snow at all and then it snowed for two days straight. Winterwonderland and when it stopped we could try cross country skiing like we planned. All good.

It will be hard to get up tomorrow morning and go to work:/

Old 01-04-2015, 04:48 AM
Master Fan

Sounds like a perfect vacation Katka! I'm glad your home safely again

Ugh, tomorrow morning will be so hard for me as well. I allowed myself to sleep in every single day. I predict a very bad morning tomorrow lol. I set my alarm at 7.30am yesterday as a test (to get used to getting up early again), but fell back asleep and didn't wake up until 10.30ish. Oops lol.

It's my mom's birthday today and was my grandma's birthday yesterday. So I'm visiting my mom first and afterwards going to my grandma. Celebration day

Old 01-04-2015, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

Katka- I saw the pictures on Fb, they're so pretty!! I'm jealous of the snow! Still zilch here. Lots of rain. How did the cross country skiing go?
Denise - happy birthday to your mom and grandma!! Have fun!!
It's going to be hard to get back to regular life. I've been going to work throughout the holidays for short periods of time, but Jay has been home since the 19th. I don't want to be apart from him now.
We finished our 1,000 pieces puzzle last night... But with only 998 pieces. We contacted the company to see if they can send us the missing pieces, because the puzzle didn't leave the house and we looked everywhere. Sigh.
Old 01-04-2015, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

Vale - I´m much better going downhill than cross country but it was fun (and more physically challenging.lol)

And you should probably ask Leo about the missing puzzle pieces... I hope you´ll find them.

Denise - I hope your grandma and mom had a nice day

Old 01-04-2015, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

Lol, we've actually been at Jay's this weekend, so Leo is innocent. He's spent the holidays with his owner, and is coming back to us tomorrow. I missed him less than I thought I would, but I'm glad to see him tomorrow. I guess when you're fostering for a short time you get less attached.
We did find the pieces after we had given up searching, of course.
I miss downhill skiing sooooooo much!!
Old 01-08-2015, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

Girlies, what's up?