Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-13-2014, 03:32 AM
Master Fan

Hope you enjoy the wedding at least a little bit Katka

Ele, maybe I should see a sneak preview sometime! I can see them with the unlimited card as well so it would cost me nothing. If the movie sucks, I can always leave lol.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 08-14-2014, 06:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
Hope you enjoy the wedding at least a little bit Katka
yeah. We are finally finnishing the wedding gift. We came up with a little treasure hunting game for them and we´ve been running around Prague buying everything needed. I hope they´ll like it

Old 08-17-2014, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

Hi girls

Sooo, I did it. I swam through the river. And it was cooooold. But it was actually fun, people cheered us from the bridges. lol

Katka - how was the wedding, and the night in the tent?
Old 08-17-2014, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Ele - you are brave! glad you had fun.haha

The wedding was nice and the U2 concert was fun We didn´t sleep over at the end. Dave isn´t much of a drinker so he was able to drive us back at night. But apparently our gift was the best

Old 08-18-2014, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Ele, that looks like fun!! Wasn't it extremely cold?

Katka, glad you enjoyed the wedding after all. Your present did sound like a lot of fun!!

I went out partying with my friends this weekend and I'm not going out all that much anymore. I'm getting old! I was drunk after 4 glasses of wine, I seriously can't handle alcohol anymore

Old 08-19-2014, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

Girlies, I´m leaving to Tunisia with my mom in a hour. Behave and have fun around here

Old 08-19-2014, 08:27 AM
Elite Fan

Have fun, Katka!!
I'm back! Florida was awesome. We literally swam with dolphins. They were just hanging around. Amazing!! I'm sooo tanned now. I looked it up, and I was about 1000 km South of the Southern most point of Italy, so the sun was very strong.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 08-20-2014, 06:53 AM
Master Fan

Katka - have fin with your mom

Vale - I saw your pics on facebook, I'mm jealous, you seemed to have a great time

Quote:
Ele, that looks like fun!! Wasn't it extremely cold?
Kind of, the water temperature was okay, around 20°C, but the weather wasn't that nice, it was right after a huge rain storm and only like 15°C. Brr.

Quote:
I went out partying with my friends this weekend and I'm not going out all that much anymore. I'm getting old! I was drunk after 4 glasses of wine, I seriously can't handle alcohol anymore
Awww. Get you need more training.

I got an invitation to the police so I went to them today. A month ago my friend and I called the police after some 40-ish dude felt the need to flash in front of us, and it was only 10.30 pm at night. So we called him out on it but he didn't even turn and ran away or something. The questions the police asked me today were all kinds of weird. (I had trouble not to laugh cause it was so surreal). Aaanyway, I pressed criminal charges against him cause I want that he gets help or whatever, the police told me there were three incidents with him in July alone.
Old 08-20-2014, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

Wow Ele, that's creepy. I hope he gets the help he needs.
The pictures of your swim in the river look cool!! Remind me, what kind of celebration was it?
Yeah, Florida was really cool. But now I'm back in Michigan, and it's supposed to rain every day until Monday. Yay.

Oh! I forgot to tell you girls. We're getting a poodle in the house today. We might be fostering him this upcoming school year, but for now he's only coming for 5 days as a tryout. We'll see! He's called Leo and very sweet.

Last edited by valeposh; 08-20-2014 at 10:59 AM
Old 08-25-2014, 10:35 AM
Elite Fan

Dead OT! What's up, girlies?
Old 08-25-2014, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

I'm doing well! I've been figuring out how to get around in Moscow all evening, but boy that Russian language makes it so hard. I hope I won't get lost I'm going on a business trip to Russia next Thursday (how fancy is that?!) to a company about 2 hours away from Moscow. So I'm flying back home late Saturday night to have all day to explore Moscow. Pretty excited, if I'll find my way around there lol.

I saw the pictures of the dog on Facebook Val, he looks cute!

Old 08-25-2014, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

Hi!

Vale, Leo is adorable! And I'm glad you enjoyed Florida.

Denise, Moscow sounds amazing! A business trip does sound really fancy. Are you going with other people from your company or by yourself?

Ele, talking to the police about that incident must have been a very strange experience, but it sounds like it was good that you pressed charges and I do hope he gets help and stops that crazy behavior.
And your nighttime swimming adventure looks like so much fun.

I finished my second class of the summer; this one was at Roundabout Theatre. We went to see Cabaret on Broadway (which I love), interacted with some really interesting theater professionals, performed, and mostly just played for a week.
I have to go back to teaching in a week, so I'm trying to enjoy my final days of freedom.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So I'm flying back home late Saturday night to have all day to explore Moscow. Pretty excited, if I'll find my way around there lol.
Awww. Have fun in Moscow. Such a pretty city. If you need any help, I have relatives there, went to Moscow several times and I also had russian in school for 6 years.

Claire - have fun at your last week of freedom

Did any of you have to do the ice bucket challenge? More and more of my friends are challenged and I fear I will be next.
Old 08-26-2014, 07:30 AM
Elite Fan

Denise, how cool! I've never been to Russia, but my cousin just married a Russian girl, so maybe we'll do a trip all together! At least she speaks the language.
Claire, can I take your summer classes too? It sounds wonderful.
Ele- I haven't been challenged, I think I'd do it, even though it'd have been better to do it in Florida, with 95F and 90% humidity!
Leo is super cute. He's back with his owner for a few days, and then he'll come here again. He seems to have adapted well.
I'm going to another baseball game tonight, Tigers-NY Yankees!
Old 08-26-2014, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

Ele, it already took me hours to figure out how to get from the train station where I will arrive to go to the station where the Aeroexpress will go to the airport (and where I can drop off my luggage) and from there go to the city center (Red Square) I hope the metro is pretty easy to use? I plan on only using it for this and just walk around the city center. I only have from 10am until about 5pm. So I'm planning on just walking around the city center and make a walking tour for myself. Too scared to use the metro more lol. Any tips for me?

Claire, enjoy your last days of freedom! Will you change grades this year or keep teaching the same grade?

Val, have fun at the game!

More and more of my friends are nominated for the ALS Ice Bucket challenge as well. I'm fearing it as well. I don't mind doing it, but I don't like putting everything on Facebook (I almost never post anything on FB) and don't really feel like posting something like that