Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-13-2013, 12:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Denise - congrats on the running competition

Katka - So jealous you saw Pink the videos were amazing. Just give me a reason is one of my favourite songs at the moment.

Sarah - I am glad you had a good mothers day and congrats on becoming a Grandma, you must be so excited.

Val - I need some doctors advice as I hate my doctors and do not want to go but I am having some major issues with my knee. I cant sit down for long periods of time, kneel or lie on one of my knees because it hurts or if I walk for a long period of time. I really don't want to go to my doctor but any idea what it might be ?

I started work today at 7.30am and finished at 6 because I did some overtime but now I am tired My alarm went off at 5.15am
Old 05-13-2013, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

Wow, Sarah, that's awesome news!! Congratulations.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:15 PM
Elite Fan

Congrats, Sarah, that's very exciting!!
Jo- it might be patellofemoral syndrome. Not much to do other than bear it, though some physical therapy might help. I'd go to see my doctor, if I were you... it's not easy diagnosing over the web. Hope you feel better soon!
icon: Permanent_99
Old 05-13-2013, 01:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks everyone. Yes this will be my first. I am really excited and can't wait.

Katka, wow, that is a lot of driving for just one hour of events. Sorry you missed gym.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:51 AM
Elite Fan

Pout, the house and roommate I liked the most in Ann Arbor aren't available anymore. Pout. I'm gonna be homeless.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

ESC time! Let's see what position Holland gets. I'm guessing last lol. Awful boring song. But I still like Anouk so I hope she'll just be as down to earth as she always is, wearing a normal outfit and everything lol. Just jeans or something. We'll see.

Val, I'm sure you'll find something you love!

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 05-14-2013, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
ESC time! Let's see what position Holland gets. I'm guessing last lol. Awful boring song. But I still like Anouk so I hope she'll just be as down to earth as she always is, wearing a normal outfit and everything lol. Just jeans or something. We'll see.

Val, I'm sure you'll find something you love!
My roomie and I saw the show on some random channel and immediately changed. But I did think of you all who watch it.
Also, Denise, couch to 5k is awesome. I ran 5k in 25 minutes this morning. So great. Too bad it's raining for the rest of the week.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

I saw so on facebook, that's amazing! I'm hoping to get there someday

Whattttt, we're in the finals! Lol. Who expected that? lol. It's been years and then with this song? Well it's pretty cool lol. Anouk's great, the song is just awful.

Old 05-14-2013, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I saw so on facebook, that's amazing! I'm hoping to get there someday
My problem is that at the end I am dead. Lol. I'd like to get there and still have some lungs left.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

Sarah, congrats! That's so exciting!

Katka, I'm glad you had fun at the Pink concert!

Val, I'm sorry the apartment you liked is gone, but I'm sure you'll find something even better. And congrats on your running! You and Denise are making me feel so lazy.

What's ESC?
Old 05-15-2013, 03:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
What's ESC?
Eurovision Song Contest

Claire, start running too! It's free and fun lol. Great way to listen to your favorite music!

Val, I can imagine your dead when you run 5k so fast lol. But hey, at least you had a good workout then lol.

Old 05-15-2013, 09:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Val - Thanks I am just heading to the doctors now so I'm hoping they can help. I hate them so much I am sorry you couldn't get the flat you wanted but I'm sure the perfect flat will come along soon

Denise - I love ESC, this year I am having a ESC party with my mum and friend and we will have lots of wine and hopefully we will make it to the results.... unlike last year

Is it the weekend yet? I'm tired Been on early shifts this week and having to leave the house at 6am has made me crazy today. Tomorrow and Friday I start later but I cannot wait to sleep
Old 05-15-2013, 09:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Val, I can imagine your dead when you run 5k so fast lol. But hey, at least you had a good workout then lol.
Lol yes.
Claire, we can go running in Central Park together! I was thinking of bringing my running shoes actually.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks, Claire. It is so exciting, This year is going to go by so slow. I was thinking last night that 6 years ago a got a great-nephew for my birthday, well, I didn't actually get him, but he was born on my birthday and now I will get a grandchild for Christmas I guess that I am going to have to start working out so that I can get in shape to keep up with her/him.

Vale, Sorry you didn't get the house and roommate that you wanted. I hope that you will find something else just as good real soon.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Denise - I love ESC, this year I am having a ESC party with my mum and friend and we will have lots of wine and hopefully we will make it to the results.... unlike last year
Same here! lol. Only with just a few friends, but also lots of wine otherwise we cannot bare through the whole thing lol.

Val, do you use the Runkeeper app on your phone when running? If so, we can track each others runs lol.