Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-10-2013, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

Denise, that's a beautiful song, thanks for sharing.
I'm glad Carnival is going well! And don't talk about getting old.

Katka, sorry Grease wasn't fabulous. Did anything stand out to you at the Holiday Fair?
Old 02-10-2013, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
Katka, sorry Grease wasn't fabulous. Did anything stand out to you at the Holiday Fair?
We would like to go to Norway by car but no definite plan yet.

Old 02-10-2013, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

That's a nice song, Denise! Thank you for sharing. I didn't know the band before.
I've been listening to Pink's new album for a while, now. It's pretty good.
Katka, Norway! Cool! Never been there but I bet it's beautiful.
Hope you've all had a nice Sunday! I've spent mine among family and friends, so it's been a good one.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 02-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
I've been listening to Pink's new album for a while, now. It's pretty good.
I haven´t listened to that album yet but I´m going to her concert in May

Denise - I saw the Impossible movie today. Some scenes were pretty gory. I cried a bit but it was not that bad. It´s not feel good movie for sure.lol

Old 02-11-2013, 05:07 AM
Master Fan

It's funny, I liked Pink when I was about 15 years old and now I really enjoy her music again. Saw a concert of her on tv the other day and she's amazing live!

Katka, definitely not a feel good movie, but it was pretty good right? For some reason I didn't like the end, because it's so typical. On the other hand it was a true story so also, for them of course, amazing that it ended up like this.

I started running today. I felt like I was in hell lol. I can now feel that I don't do sports. But everyone has to start somewhere, right?

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 02-11-2013, 05:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
Katka, definitely not a feel good movie, but it was pretty good right? For some reason I didn't like the end, because it's so typical. On the other hand it was a true story so also, for them of course, amazing that it ended up like this.
Yeah, lucky for them, indeed. The underwater scenes were pretty horrid.

and congrats on the running I don´t like running at all, but I´m going to gym today

Old 02-11-2013, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

girls

Claire Oh, Mumford and Sons, I really like them. You're lucky to have seen them live.

I looove Pink and I absolutely love her new album. My roommate says that she always knows when I'm at home when she hears Pink. lol She published a special version of her new album just for Germany and it's amazing. Too bad that I wasn't fast enough to get a ticket for her concerts in Germany.

I spent my freetime over the weekend with watching Hart to Hart episodes. I'm old. lol
Old 02-11-2013, 01:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I looove Pink and I absolutely love her new album. My roommate says that she always knows when I'm at home when she hears Pink. lol She published a special version of her new album just for Germany and it's amazing. Too bad that I wasn't fast enough to get a ticket for her concerts in Germany.
Unfortunately she's not coming to Italy, I'd love to see her live, she must be amazing live.
It's been snowing all day, and today I managed to get out of work early and took a walk in the park, it was so beautiful.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 02-11-2013, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
Unfortunately she's not coming to Italy, I'd love to see her live, she must be amazing live.
I saw her Funhouse tour few years back and it was so amazing that I bought DVD with that concert when it was released and my dad loves to watch it so my mom bought us tickets for Pink´s new concert in Prague in May as a christmas present So yes, I´m going to the Pink concert with my parents

I just found out that Mumford and sons will be in Prague in March, but it´s sold out.

Last edited by Danke; 02-11-2013 at 02:42 PM
Old 02-11-2013, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Katka, that's awesome that you're going to see Pink with your parents. I bet you'll have a lot of fun. I never listened to her much, but I can imagine she puts on a fabulous live show.

Do they have something like craigslist in the Czech Republic (Katka) or Germany (Ele), to look for people selling extra tickets to concerts? That's how I've gotten into a handful of shows.

Val, sounds like a lovely afternoon!

Denise, good luck keeping up with the running!
(I hate running. )
Old 02-11-2013, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
Do they have something like craigslist in the Czech Republic (Katka) or Germany (Ele), to look for people selling extra tickets to concerts? That's how I've gotten into a handful of shows.
yeah, there are like 4 tickets on our "ebay" but the prices are twice as much than the original. I can´t spend that kind of money now. They started to selling the tickets in November. I didn´t know them back them. You people should have educated me sooner.lol

Old 02-11-2013, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

Claire I'm constantly looking for tickets, but standing tickets for the Pink concert for the town nearby are around 150€ now. That's ridiculous.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:25 AM
Master Fan

Katka, or you should listen to celebrities when they give you music recommendations lol. That's how I got introduced to Mumford and Sons.

I'm finally getting a haircut today! Or well, she won't get to cut all that much since I'm growing it, but at least I will get blond highlights again. My hair has been too dark these days..

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 02-12-2013, 05:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm finally getting a haircut today! Or well, she won't get to cut all that much since I'm growing it, but at least I will get blond highlights again. My hair has been too dark these days..
Funny, I cut my hair majorly last week and it feels soooo good. Highlights are always good especially in winter.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I´m going to a hairdresser today too