Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-02-2013, 05:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
Sounds cool! I'd like to visit Florida too! But since I'm moving in July I guess I'll explore other areas first. I've been to Bryce and Zion this past September so if you want I can link you to the agency we used to visit the parks. They're both beautiful, Bryce especially. How long will you be there for?
That's okay, thanks. We'll be driving over there In total we will go for 3 weeks again! Can't wait!

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 02-02-2013, 07:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
We took a look at our itinerary for the summer! It's gonna be Orlando, Tampa & Fort Myers (just a drive through), Miami, Everglades, Key Largo, Key West and then flying to Vegas for a week there! But we are doing Bryce Canyon and Zion from there so at least some nature lol.
Ooh, that sounds lovely!

Val, you're moving so soon! That's really exciting!

Katka, Budapest sounds like fun, and it sounds like you got a great deal.

I'm going to China for spring break! It's a teacher's group, and I'm really looking forward to it.

Jo, good luck on your job hunt. I know it can't be easy.
I have never heard of the rugby thing, but I guess that's not surprising.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
Val, you're moving so soon! That's really exciting!
I know!! I'm currently looking through rental websites, it's so hard to find the right place, especially since it's just a year, so I'm not sure I want to buy all the furniture and such, so maybe a furnished place is the best option... such a mess! But expect a visit from me in the summer.

China? So cool!! How long will you be there? What's the itinerary?
icon: Permanent_99
Old 02-03-2013, 02:23 AM
Master Fan

Claire, China sounds so cool! Where in China are you going? Something to look forward to! And I read on your blog (couldn't comment there, got some kind of error) you got tickets for Mumford and Sons! That is so cool! You were lucky! I would love to see them live sometime.

I'm going on a major shopping spree. We're going to Primark and since we don't have many of those here, it's always insanely crowded, because who doesn't like cheap clothes? lol. So I'm mentally preparing myself right now.

Old 02-03-2013, 06:55 AM
Master Fan

We're going to Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, and Xi'an (11 days total). It's a tour package with everything included, so I'm glad I don't really have to stress about planning anything.

Yep, I'm seeing Mumford & Sons next week! I'm really looking forward to that; I love them but haven't seen them live before.

Have fun shopping, Denise!

Val, good luck with your planning. I can imagine finding a place to stay is difficult; it seems like places are usually posted pretty close to the date when they'll be available (at least that's been my experience), but that makes it so hard to plan in advance! I'm definitely expecting a visit from you this summer.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
We're going to Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, and Xi'an (11 days total). It's a tour package with everything included, so I'm glad I don't really have to stress about planning anything.
So cool! From what I've heard, organized trips are the best way to visit China, between the impossible language and huge distances. Take a lot of pics!
Quote:
Val, good luck with your planning. I can imagine finding a place to stay is difficult; it seems like places are usually posted pretty close to the date when they'll be available (at least that's been my experience), but that makes it so hard to plan in advance! I'm definitely expecting a visit from you this summer.
Yeah I've seen a few cute places but most are obviously still occupied by students and I don't know if they will be free by then time I move. But after reading a bit about Ann Arbor, I think (and hope) I'm gonna like it there. Lots of parks, museums and bookstores.

Denise- did you find anything cool in your shopping trip? I've seen a dress at Desigual that I really have to try on.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Katka - I tried to remember the spa we went to, all I remember is its in a park.

Val - China sounds awesome , my friend lived there for a year and loved it. You will have a great time there

Denise - I hope you had fun shopping, I have been window shopping alot recently.

Claire - It's been really hard not having a job but I have been applying to stuff so I hope I find work soon.

Hey so I am doing my favourite thing watching Ski Sunday, I am obsessed with that show. I also have been re-watching Buffy and I am going to try and catch the Superbowl tonight if I can stay awake
Old 02-03-2013, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

Claire, sounds great! Makes me jealous! Will you record Mumford and Sons? Would love to hear some of the concert.

Jo, I had fun shopping! It was really really crowded, so my elbows came to good use lol. I even bought sport clothing so now I really have to start running, otherwise that would've been a waste of money lol.

Old 02-04-2013, 01:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorystar (View Post)
Katka - I tried to remember the spa we went to, all I remember is its in a park.
I think I know which one it is We have two spas that we are trying to decide about and this is one of them

Quote:
Jo, I had fun shopping! It was really really crowded, so my elbows came to good use lol. I even bought sport clothing so now I really have to start running, otherwise that would've been a waste of money lol.
at least you have a good motivation now.lol

Claire - Chinnese trip is awesome. You are lucky, gal Can´t wait to read about it on your blog

I have a cold. I feel like I have a razor in my throat. I hate that feeling!

Old 02-04-2013, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I have a cold. I feel like I have a razor in my throat. I hate that feeling!
Feel better soon!
I'm back to my own department from today, which means having a lot more work to do... but also being closer to my gym. How's the week started for you girls?
Old 02-04-2013, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
Claire, sounds great! Makes me jealous! Will you record Mumford and Sons? Would love to hear some of the concert.
Of course.

I'm sorry you're sick, Katka. That really is an awful feeling. Drink soup and feel better!

Val, sorry you've got more work to do now, but being close to your gym is a plus! I really should start working out. I say that all the time but my motivation never lasts more than a couple of weeks, so I admire anyone who consistently exercises.

I don't know what Ski Sunday is, Jo, but I hope you enjoyed it!

I really want winter to be over. I'm so ready for spring.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Katka!!! I am so sorry you are sick. I just had a terrible cold with started with a stabbing feeling in my throat. I understand your pain. Hang in there!!

Guys, I am going to my first cycling class on Thursday. Any tips? Suggestions? I'm petrified here!
Sarah
Old 02-05-2013, 01:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
I'm sorry you're sick, Katka. That really is an awful feeling. Drink soup and feel better!
I actaully went to gym even with the starting cold. I survived. That´s a dedication.lol I didn´t feel that great in the evening but now it´s getting better it seems.

Sarah - you mean spinning class? I heard it´s kinda hard the first time, so I´m sending lots of strenght

I´m going to see Lincoln tonight

Old 02-05-2013, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
at least you have a good motivation now.lol
Yeah, but I only have running clothes for spring/summer so had to wait a couple of months to get started. And I'm motivated right now! So I ordered a running jacket now as well so I can start next week! So I spent even more money on it, which means even more motivation lol.

Did I tell you guys that after this week, I only have to go to Amsterdam for work once a week instead of two? I'm so happy about that! Couldn't handle it anymore. It was so busy, and I was always soooo tired when I came home from Amsterdam. So I told my supervisor and she told me we could also do once a week. I'm really relieved about that!

Plus it's carnival from Friday on!! Something awesome to look forward to. 5 days of partying!

Old 02-05-2013, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Plus it's carnival from Friday on!! Something awesome to look forward to. 5 days of partying!
Ha, what's your costume this year? It's become a tradition, your drunk posts at Carnival.