Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-25-2013, 10:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Vale, I'm glad you enjoyed the exhibit.

Katka, I hope that you can find some boots today. The boot selection around here isn't all that great right now either. It is really crazy that just when you need them the most is when the stores stop carrying them or they have all been picked over already. Hope that the guy you don't like doesn't get elected in.

Denise, I hope that you will be able to get some much needed rest over the weekend.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

You can always bring him to your parents house and stay warm there! Which will probably be even more awkward

Has anyone seen the Impossible? I just saw a trailer on tv and I've seen the movie myself a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was amazing! Had goosebumbs all over my body throughout the whole movie. It's so scary when you know it's a true story..

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 01-25-2013, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

I just arrived to my parents house and there´s a police and ambulance car on our neighbour´s lawn. I wonder what happend that police needs to be there. they´ve been here almost an hour. Now one police car left and police van arrived I hope everyone is ok!!

Old 01-25-2013, 12:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
I just arrived to my parents house and there´s a police and ambulance car on our neighbour´s lawn. I wonder what happend that police needs to be there. they´ve been here almost an hour. Now one police car left and police van arrived I hope everyone is ok!!
Oh no, Katka!! Keep us posted!!!!
Sarah
Old 01-25-2013, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenlorelai (View Post)
Oh no, Katka!! Keep us posted!!!!
Doesn´t look good, funeral car just arrived

Old 01-25-2013, 03:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
Doesn´t look good, funeral car just arrived
I'm sorry Katka, that's really sad - I hope it was pretty peaceful at least

Ummm, Hi guys! Remember me?!

I was alerted to a birthday thread for me which is SUPER cute considering I haven't posted in a long time

I hope you're all good - I guess I keep on top of most of y'alls goings ons on the tweeter (yay, Lauren!) but i'm sure there are some who I've just totally missed! (Katka - I saw you twitted too, though!).

As much as I enjoy your tales, I ain't reading back through 18 months worth of OT sooooo, if you have a major headline that I may have missed, do let me know!!

As for me? Good Lord i'm dull. I was working for a bank but I quit my job a week ago so I could go back to university to do a masters in the hope of getting a better job. We shall see - I'll either get an AMAZING job at the end or the course will kill me

FIST BUMPS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!
Old 01-25-2013, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
Has anyone seen the Impossible? I just saw a trailer on tv and I've seen the movie myself a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was amazing! Had goosebumbs all over my body throughout the whole movie. It's so scary when you know it's a true story..
It's so, so good. I cried for a chunk of it.

Katka, did you find out what happened? I'm sorry if it's bad news, which it sounds like it must be.

Val, I'm glad you enjoyed the exhibit, it sounds great!

I hope everyone enjoys the weekend. Stay warm!

Hi Cee! Good luck in school, it sounds like a smart thing to get your masters and find an awesome job. And Happy Birthday!
Old 01-25-2013, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
Katka, did you find out what happened? I'm sorry if it's bad news, which it sounds like it must be.
We don´t know but we think it was maybe suicide of one of their sons The family left when the police was done. The freaky thing is that my bedroom is next to their staircase and i could hear them running up and down. Poor them. Gives me goosebumps. i think I´m going to watch 30 Rock and Parks to get some lighter thoughts.

Cee - great to see you here again!! I lost all my hope after a year.lol We sure need some entertainment around here, keep posting What are you studying again?

I haven´t seen Impossible yet but I´ve been planning it for a while now. I didn´t go to see it when it was in the cinemas because I didn´t want to cry.lol

Old 01-25-2013, 05:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Katka, I am so sorry that is so scary. I will keep you in my thoughts, darling.

YOU GUYS. I just went to a ZUMBA class for the first time and I don't think I have ever had that much fun while working out. I am OBSESSED. I want to go again!!!

Happy Friday everyone. In other news, I'm still cold!
Sarah
Old 01-26-2013, 02:16 AM
Master Fan

Katka, that sounds so scary! I'm sorry
You should see the Impossible! It was amazing. I watched with an open mouth for like half the movie. That's my way of crying lol, because I never cry. Can't even remember the last time. But watching with my mouth open and having goosebumbs all over my body probably says enough!

Sarah, I'm cold too! It's crazy cold here, but it's supposed to get warmer next week. Hopefully because this stupid snow has to disappear! Plus my apartment isn't isolated well, because I'm renting it and most rental houses/apartments aren't isolated well here. So it takes forever to warm up my place!

Happy Saturday everyone! I'm going out for dinner last night to celebrate my mom's birthday a few weeks late lol. But otherwise it was too close to Christmas and New Year's and everything. But my mom chose this fancy restaurant that I've been trying to avoid when living at home, because the fancy things on the menu don't sound that appealing to me. But now we're going anyways. We'll see, maybe it will taste good!

Val, I don't think we're doing Italy anymore Plans have changed. Big chance we're doing a Florida / Las Vegas combo lol. But my friend has problems making choices (not only when traveling, just always lol) so we might change it up again. But we're seriously looking into this now!

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel

Last edited by -Denise-; 01-26-2013 at 07:45 AM
Old 01-26-2013, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

So the guy I´ve been alergic to since 90s when he was our prime minister is now my president. barf. I´m just glad I´m not a student anymore so I don´t have to look at his picture in the classroom on a daily basis.lol Seriously, people in this country are so narrow-minded.

Denise - Florida sounds super cool. I would like to go back, too, not working this time.lol. Still don´t get your fascination with Vegas, though.lol

Old 01-26-2013, 09:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Sooooo fun fact. My family is on the way right now to pick out a puppy from a breeder ( excitement in itself!) And apparently where we're going is right near Williamstown!!

Pit stop at Pappa Charlie's for a "Lauren Graham"? Not sure my parents will go for that...
Sarah
Old 01-26-2013, 09:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
Hi Cee! Good luck in school, it sounds like a smart thing to get your masters and find an awesome job. And Happy Birthday!
Thanks, Claire! Hope you're well I spent the past few years hoping not to have to go back to uni but a string of lousy jobs made the decision for me. Now that I'm there I'm actually pretty excited

Quote:
Cee - great to see you here again!! I lost all my hope after a year.lol We sure need some entertainment around here, keep posting What are you studying again?
Katka, I'm studying for an MSc in International Event, Festival and Tourism Management in Edinburgh where they have the huge Fringe Festival each year so I hope there will be opportunities there - the commonwealth games next year is here and I'd love to work that too

Denise! Everytime I see a hint of you you seem to be planning some cool trip! I'm very jealous!

For those who don't know - my twitter got hacked and I had to start a new one. I've refollowed a bunch of you but not everyone cause I couldn't remember peoples' handles. If you alert me (@ClaireEmilyM) I'll refollow

Last edited by Claireem86; 01-26-2013 at 11:05 AM Reason: I wrote my Twitter name wrong cause i'm a giant N00B!!!!!! Whut Whut! (it's correct now :) )
Old 01-26-2013, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

CEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who are you? uh I mean, great to see you back.

Quote:
So the guy I´ve been alergic to since 90s when he was our prime minister is now my president. barf. I´m just glad I´m not a student anymore so I don´t have to look at his picture in the classroom on a daily basis
You still do that? So comunistic lol.
Old 01-26-2013, 01:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Katka - Oh no thats awful about your next door neighbour. Did you find anything more out?

Claire - Good to see you back I hope you come back and post more on the forum

Sarah - It's cold here too, the snow has finally melted though apparently there is more snow/rain to look forward too.

Ele - Here is the Youtube video of the cat at the cat cafe. Its 2 minutes long but I wanted to take that cat home.

Hey guys I beat the jetlag I have been applying for lots of jobs and have had one reply back so far Next week its the same thing.... why is job hunting so hard?