Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2013, 03:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Denise - A roadtrip through Italy will be amazing I loved Italy when I went I would love to see the cities that I missed out on last time I was there.

I like winter clothes because when its cold and snowing its so nice to be all warm and cosy in lots of layers and hats etc. I dont like summer because I always feel to self concious in shorts, strap tops etc.

I am finally home, I have jet lag bad Last night I went to bed at 9 and woke up at 2am and then went back to sleep at 6am to wake up again at 1am... it sucks. I went to my favourite resturant with my mum and sister for my welcome back meal and my best friend moved 15 mins away from me so today I went to her house and we watched Gilmore Girls. Yesterday she came around for coffee too I am so glad to be home I have missed my family and friends so much
Old 01-22-2013, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham

Jo, I'm glad you made it home safely! It must be so nice to see your family and friends again. Good luck recovering from jet lag.

Denise, that sounds like an annoying meeting.
I hope you're able to figure out what's wrong from the bloodwork.

Yep, Ele, I'm spoiled. But I need every second of that vacation; these kids wear me out!
Old 01-23-2013, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

Hey everyone!
Just watched the PH season finale so of course I'm a mess. Cried from Victor's adoption scene onwards.
And I skipped the gym hence I feel guillty. What's up with you?
Jo, I bet it's great being home! Hope jet lag will fade soon!
icon: Permanent_99
Old 01-23-2013, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

I also have a clothes issue! My trusty leather boots failed me today. I was putting them on this morning, in hurry to get to work, and the zipper broke. They were my favorite, I had them for years. It was not nice of them to leave me in this -6C weather. They were my only winter work boots. I had to wore my fall shoes and my foot almost froze. I know, world class problems, but it suuuucks.lol I went to some stores today but I didnt´see any good boots. sniff.

Old 01-23-2013, 05:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Guys. I'm freezing. I am literally not moving on my couch because every time I move I feel a draft! All my windows are closed and I am heavily clothed!!!

Someone send me a snuggie!!!! Brrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
Sarah
Old 01-24-2013, 07:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
I also have a clothes issue! My trusty leather boots failed me today. I was putting them on this morning, in hurry to get to work, and the zipper broke. They were my favorite, I had them for years. It was not nice of them to leave me in this -6C weather. They were my only winter work boots. I had to wore my fall shoes and my foot almost froze. I know, world class problems, but it suuuucks.lol I went to some stores today but I didnt´see any good boots. sniff.
Can't you just have the zipper changed? Happened with my Camper boots, it was fixed in like 3 days.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
Can't you just have the zipper changed? Happened with my Camper boots, it was fixed in like 3 days.
yeah, unfortunatelly this is beyond repair.lol I´m going to look in more shops today.

Sarah - I hope you got warmer eventually...lol

Old 01-24-2013, 07:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
yeah, unfortunatelly this is beyond repair.lol I´m going to look in more shops today.
Sorry! Hope you find the right ones.
I'm going to a Degas exhibition tonight! I was supposed to go a while ago but had the flu. So happy!
Old 01-24-2013, 10:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Vale, hope you enjoy the Degas exhibit as much as I did. I'm glad you are finally getting to go.

Katka, sorry about your boots. I hope that you find a new pair soon.

Jo, sorry to hear that your amazing trip is over, but glad that you are home safe and sound. Hope the jet lag is gone.

Sarah, sorry to hear that you have such a draft in your place and you are freezing. Maybe you just need some caucking around your windows or put that plastic stuff over them to shut out the drafts. Try to keep warm.

Claire, I know what you mean about needing that time off during the summer. I used to work for the school district here and really enjoyed all the breaks, especially the summer ones and I didn't have it near as bad as the teachers.

Denise, that was really horrible of the Russians to be acting like that. It is so rude when people talk in their language around you especially when you know that they are talking about you. I would understand if the Russians were talking to themselves in Russian if they were discusing what you were telling them, but to be laughing and clearly not talking about the subject was really rude. I hope the visitors from the UK were better.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

Katka, hope you find new boots soon!! I've been wearing my Ugg Boots all week. Even to work when I had my important presentations. They're ugly as hell, but hey at least my feat were warm and cozy

I'm soooo ready for the weekend!! I've been having insanely long days at work this week, because of all the meetings. Working from 7am until 7pm isn't my favorite thing in the world (when in Amsterdam leaving at 6am and home at 8.30pm). I'm so tired!!

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 01-25-2013, 04:16 AM
Master Fan

No luck with the boots yet. I´m going to look in more stores today. Hopefully they will have something in my size already.lol

We are allowed to go home early today because it´s the second round of the presidental elections. yay. I´m going to vote, but I´m afraid that the guy I absolutely hate will win and will be my president for the next 5 years. People are stupid.

How was the exhibition, Vale?

Any hot plans for the weekend? It supposed to be freeeezing here this weekend so I´m planning to stay warm.lol

Old 01-25-2013, 04:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
No luck with the boots yet. I´m going to look in more stores today. Hopefully they will have something in my size already.lol
Isn't it frustrating when that happens? I'm very tall so I have a size 9 or 10 (American size) and sometimes it's so hard to find shoes in my size! Good luck with the search.

Quote:
How was the exhibition, Vale?
It was great! I had seen some already at the Musee d'Orsay in Paris, but still, really good!

Quote:
Any hot plans for the weekend? It supposed to be freeeezing here this weekend so I´m planning to stay warm.lol
Old 01-25-2013, 04:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
Quote:
I guess I should add that I´m going to my parents house for the weekend....

I have a different problem with the boot size. I´m not that tall, I just have the avarage size that most women have so they are selling pretty fast and now it´s almost after the season so the pretty boots are gone.lol

Old 01-25-2013, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I guess I should add that I´m going to my parents house for the weekend....
This suddenly turned into an awkward route.

Katka - have you tried ordering on the internet? Amazon has 50% off this weeks on shoes, at least the German one. I ordered some just last week.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
This suddenly turned into an awkward route.
It did.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread