Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-19-2013, 07:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
Yes, it's an invitation. Seriously.

I'm going to the opera tonight! I've never been before, so it'll be interesting. I've heard you either love the opera or you really don't, so I guess I'll find out tonight what kind of person I am.
Great. And I assume you won't have a problem to attend musicals with me?!
Old 02-19-2013, 08:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrygraham (View Post)
Great. And I assume you won't have a problem to attend musicals with me?!
Haha, like you even have to ask!

Katka, a Don Quixote comedy sounds like fun! I'm seeing Rigoletto.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm seeing Rigoletto.
Rigoletto was the first opera I ever saw, and loved it! I've only gone a few times but I really like it. Are you going to the Lincoln center?
And, you know you'll have me around every few weekends to bother you to go to musicals and such with you, from this summer?
Ele- what's the site? Sounds interesting. Book the flight!!
Katka- have fun!!

I have a dinner and party with my fellow residents, and we always end up drunk and home so late. I'm going to be dead tomorrow.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 02-19-2013, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Vale - this is the site, it has amazing vacation offers but it's only in German Reisen zu Piratenpreisen
Old 02-19-2013, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Such a cultural evening for you guys. I won't get more culture than what they show me on tv tonight lol.

I bit on the inside of my lip this weekend and today I bit on the same, already wounded part again. Never knew it could hurt this bad and this long. I also feel like it's going to take forever to heal...

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 02-20-2013, 12:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
Katka, a Don Quixote comedy sounds like fun! I'm seeing Rigoletto.
They play Rigoletto here too but I haven´t seen it. Tell me how it was My show was kinda ok.lol

Old 02-20-2013, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

Hey girls!
Claire, how was Rigoletto?
Ele, thanks for the link! Pretty cool deals. Too bad it's only for flights from Germany.
I'm soooo happy I have no plans for tonight. I've gone out the past two evenings and gone to bed really late, and tomorrow I'll be out too. I'm fully planning on becoming one with the sofa tonight.
Old 02-20-2013, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

I loved Rigoletto! I feel like it was a good intro opera for me. Michael Mayer directed it, and he's directed a lot of edgy stuff on Broadway (American Idiot, Spring Awakening), so he definitely put a new spin on it (it took place in Vegas in the 1960's). I thought it was really well done. It was at the Met at Lincoln Center.

Sorry Don Quixote wasn't fabulous, Katka.

Denise, I hope your lip feels better soon, I hate when that happens.

Enjoy your night off, Val!
Old 02-21-2013, 12:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Katka - I am so glad you liked Budapest, I loved it when I was there. What sights did you see? what spa did you end up going to? did you go the area with all the resturants? I got some of the most amazing food from there, we went every evening pretty much. Today my football team Chelsea is playing Sparta Prague in the Europa League

Claire - I love Firefly too, I am a big Nathan Fillion fan from watching Castle and my friend has been bugging me to watch the show becuase they referance Firefly every now and again and I never get the referances and she said how amazing the show was and I am now on episode 4 and loving it !!!!

Denise - I hope your lip is better, I hate doing stuff like that. The worst is when you burn your tounge

Val - I hope you enjoyed your relaxing evening, what did you get upto?

Yesterday I babysit the little girl I have been looking after since she was 6 months and now she is 9 I cannot believe it. We got some food and saw Wreck it Ralph which is the weridiest film I just sat like WTF the whole way through. I also saw my friend who I stayed with in Korea who is now Back in London for two weeks so we caught up and it was so nice to see him. It is SO cold here were expecting snow this weekend and for it to get to -6 in some parts,... bbbrrrr !!!

Last edited by rorystar; 02-21-2013 at 07:42 PM
Old 02-21-2013, 03:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well, we just got about 10 inches of snow dumped on us..
Lots and lots of white fluffy stuff..
Old 02-22-2013, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiejune (View Post)
Well, we just got about 10 inches of snow dumped on us..
Lots and lots of white fluffy stuff..
It´s been snowing here nonstop since yesterday, too. I´m ready for spring.

I´m glad it´s weekend. We are celebrating my unlce´s 40 birthday tomorrow afternoon and my friends asked me to go to the cinema with them in our home town in the evening. That should bring memories, I hope the cinema has the same smell.lol The smell of my childhood.lol

Jo - We went to the Széchenyi spa. I assume it´s the one you went to, too, rigth? It was fun.

Also, I was chewing gum today and it resulted in a big part of my jaw tooth and a filling going away...sigh.lol

Old 02-23-2013, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

Katka, that sucks big time!! Visit to the dentist soon?

It's supposed to snow here tomorrow as well, but I think it's above 0C so hopefully it melts away quickly! I have to go running on Monday again and I don't want snow screwing with my schedule lol.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 02-23-2013, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

By now even I'm sick of snow, there has not been a single day since last weekend without snow and it has been snowing constantly since yesterday morning. And on Monday there won't be public transportation here at all so I'm not sure if I should even try to get to university since my bike isn't really ready and riding in that amount of snow is ridiculous anyway. And I'm not really up for a 2h walk either lol.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

Hey everyone!
Internet at my parents' has been dead all day but my dad managed to fix it, so here I am.
It's been snowing a bit these past two days here too, but there's none on the ground, so it's just pretty to look at as it falls down.
Elections are this weekend... and I'm worried for the results. I'm pretty sure the idiot Berlusconi won't win, but now there's another psycho around, his party is called "5 stars movement" and he's completely insane. I'm worried about my fellow Italians' judgement.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

Vale - good to see your dad managed to make the internet work

I just got home from my grandparents. We celebrated my uncle´s 40th birthday

It´s been snowing here nonstop since yesterday morning. Snow everywhere. My friends even cancelled the cinema tonight. Stupid weather. I want spring.

Ele - I hope you´ll find a way to get to school on Monday!