Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-30-2012, 04:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaDianaNy (View Post)
yet.I have applied for two University for basic biology and specialization in forensic anthropology.
Aww, you gonna be a Bones?

Quote:
Ele - I love thunderstorms I could sit and listen to them all day. I am currently watching Stiletto which so far I am like
Lol, most of her movies are wtf material, have you seen Dragon Dynasty?
I can recommend The Librarian though.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrygraham (View Post)
Haha everybody says that when I tell them what I wanna do.I'm not wanna be a forensic anthropologist cause of Bones I just started to watch Bones cause I wanna be a forensic anthropologist since I was a little kid.
Quote:
Lol, most of her movies are wtf material, have you seen Dragon Dynasty?
I can recommend The Librarian though.
I like the Librarian as well.She sang there really nicely But Stiletto was weird but I have to say I enjoyed that movie ,too (probably cause of Stana )
I haven't seen Dragon Dynasty?Is it that bad ,Ele?
Old 06-30-2012, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaDianaNy (View Post)
I haven't seen Dragon Dynasty?Is it that bad ,Ele?
I thought it was a weird movie. Totally not my thing. Lot's of fantasy stuff. Take two heroes, dragons, a chinese, a beautiful lady and a lame story and voila you get that movie.

Quote:
Haha everybody says that when I tell them what I wanna do.I'm not wanna be a forensic anthropologist cause of Bones I just started to watch Bones cause I wanna be a forensic anthropologist since I was a little kid.
Seems legit. And you gonna meet Booth there, right?
Old 06-30-2012, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
And a Dr. Isles?

My dad was watching motor sports today, because the race was in Holland. It's the one time a year he really wants to watch something on tv, which means he wants me and my mom out of the house lol. Or if we stay home, we have to shut up for 5 hours, which isn't going to happen of course so we have to go lol. So we went to Ikea this morning and shopping this afternoon. Not a bad way to spent my Saturday if you ask me.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 06-30-2012, 09:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
And a Dr. Isles?
Unfortunately no cause I have to study medicine and I didn't apply there.I was thinking of become an forensic pathologist but in Poland we don't have a forensic pathologist only the medical ones so I would have to go to the medical school.(Yeah a weird kid at age 10 want to be a forensic pathologist or forensic anthropologist I know... )
Quote:
I thought it was a weird movie. Totally not my thing. Lot's of fantasy stuff. Take two heroes, dragons, a chinese, a beautiful lady and a lame story and voila you get that movie.
I hate fantasy movies so I don't think I would watch it anytime soon
Quote:
Seems legit. And you gonna meet Booth there, right?
Sure thing
Old 06-30-2012, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Unfortunately no cause I have to study medicine and I didn't apply there.I was thinking of become an forensic pathologist but in Poland we don't have a forensic pathologist only the medical ones so I would have to go to the medical school.(Yeah a weird kid at age 10 want to be a forensic pathologist or forensic anthropologist I know... )
Oh sure, that's a forensic pathologist. Got the English terms mixed up lol. Do you like reading? I can recommend the David Hunter series by Simon Beckett to you. Those books are about a forensic anthropologist. I've only read the first two up until now, but I really like them In case you're interested here is a synopsis:
http://www.simonbeckett.com/book?nam...istry-of-death

Old 06-30-2012, 10:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
Do you like reading? I can recommend the David Hunter series by Simon Beckett to you. Those books are about a forensic anthropologist. I've only read the first two up until now, but I really like them
Thanks Denise I'll check if they're in the bookstore here and I'll give it a try for sure.And his last name just encourages me even moreThanks again
Old 06-30-2012, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
And his last name just encourages me even more
Old 06-30-2012, 11:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Diana - wow your going to be a Bones thats awesome, its such a cool job. How long do you have to study at university to do that? Have you seen Feast of Love?

Ele - I enjoyed Stiletto, I wish they said why she was killing all the people at the beginning then it would of made more scence. I have seen clips on Youtube of Dragon Dynasty and its way to fantasy for me. The Librarian is the next film I am going to watch I have seen a few clips on Youtube and it looks good.

I am back from my bike date and it was good though things are still as complicated as last time we saw each other. I havent rode a bike for a long time so I was so slow and then we stopped and had a picnic it was nice
Old 06-30-2012, 11:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorystar (View Post)
Diana - wow your going to be a Bones thats awesome, its such a cool job. How long do you have to study at university to do that?
3 years to have a licentiate and 2 more to become a master and to get a PhD next 3 years.But it's really hard to get a PhD so don't know about that we will see.
Quote:
Have you seen Feast of Love?
Yes I have seen it.Although Stana is there for like maybe 15 minutes.And she looks really mannishly. in this movie
I'm glad you enjoyed your date Jo.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
The Librarian is the next film I am going to watch I have seen a few clips on Youtube and it looks good.
In case you have German channel RTL you can watch it tomorrow evening. But I guess you don't.

And you date sounds good. Keep us updated.

Let's summarize it, Stana and Lauren both made very weird movies in the past.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:27 AM
Elite Fan

Hey girls!
Went to my cousin's wedding yesterday. It was very, very posh and a bit over the top, but fun, and she was very happy, so that's all that counts.
I'm planning on doing... nothing today! Waiting for the Euro final game.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 07-01-2012, 07:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
Hey girls!
Went to my cousin's wedding yesterday. It was very, very posh and a bit over the top, but fun, and she was very happy, so that's all that counts.
I'm planning on doing... nothing today! Waiting for the Euro final game.
Good luck tonight! I'm cheering for Italy. Everything is better than Spain lol.

I'm reading the first book out of the Millenium trilogy. Not sure what to think of it yet. I'm on page 100, but it's still sort of the introduction. The book has many pages of course.. We'll see how I like it. I just want to know what the hype is all about.

Old 07-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

The closing ceremony for Euro Cup was rather nice. I´m rooting for Italy.

Denise - the intro into the first book is rather long, I agree. but stayed tune

Old 07-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Diana - wow you will be studying for a while then, but it is worth it for that kind of awesome job. I just wish I knew what I wanted to do with my life lol. Feast of Love is a good movie, Stana looks so young in the film but then if you look on Youtube of clips of her in 24, ER, Brothers and Sisters she looks really differant compared to now. Her character in ER is really sad

Ele - Nope I dont get RTL, I am on the website though and I may be able to watch it live on the website if not I can just find it on the internet. The link I downloaded from you yesterday is not working I agree both Stana and Lauren have both made some VERY strange movies.

Val - I am glad you had a good time at the wedding Lots of my friends are supporting Italy in the football.

Denise - I have never read the Millenum series but I have heard they are good, I have got a stack of books next to me which I have yet to read. I am currently drinking a dutch beer called Oranjeboom and its really good

I am supporting Spain tonight which is lucky because they are 2-0 up, it has been a good game. Italy are trying to fight back so maybe they might come back in the second half. Vamos Espana !!!