Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-20-2012, 03:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Denise - The countdown till you finish your job begins lol

Katka - Thats awesome, you will be back at work before you know it. How long have you been off work now?

Ele - CHELSEA Did you watch the game in the end? I made my friend who hates football watch it. Those penalties were a killer right? Also I went to that German resturant with my friend and charmed them with my amazing German :S I got Currywurst and Sauerkraut and your right it is a werid combo

I went out last night and I think I left my phone in a cab So I have to ring at 6 and see if the driver has it so I can go and get it back.
Old 05-20-2012, 03:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ele - CHELSEA Did you watch the game in the end? I made my friend who hates football watch it. Those penalties were a killer right? Also I went to that German resturant with my friend and charmed them with my amazing German :S I got Currywurst and Sauerkraut and your right it is a werid combo
See, I told you. lol Weird combo. And I watched the game. Soooo un-deserving. Chelsea's game sucked so much.
I just saw pics from Camp David where Merkel and Cameron were watching the game, with Obama between them. Im sure he didn't know what was going on. lol

Katka good to see that your leg improves.
Old 05-20-2012, 05:09 AM
Master Fan

I wished for Chelsea to win but only because of Petr Čech. He is great. I´ve only watched the penalties, though.

Denise - I hope your headache will go aways soon

Old 05-20-2012, 09:03 AM
Master Fan

Probably not until I sleep it off tonight. That's what lots of alcohol does to a body lol.

I'm rewatching season 1 of Nikita today. I'm really glad it got renewed. It is so well written..

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 05-21-2012, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Heyyyyy from London!!! Having a blast!
icon: Permanent_99
Old 05-22-2012, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

Have fun Val!

I just got an option on an apartment! The company that rents houses/apartments here just called that I had the most points! I'll have a sighting Friday morning. I'm pretty excited.

Edit: And gone is my excitement. I'm not going to take it. We just walked to the apartment and because it's already empty we could see the whole place (no more curtains). It does not have a garden/balcony. That's one of my biggest requirements. I need to be able to go outside. The place doesn't have to be big or anything and the garden/balcony also doesn't have to be, but it has to be there. It's kind of strange, because almost every apartment where I live has a garden/balcony. Except this one apparently. That's probably why it was cheap lol.

So the search for my own place continues.

Last edited by -Denise-; 05-22-2012 at 09:46 AM
Old 05-22-2012, 10:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Val - Glad your having fun You came to London at a good time when were having a mini heatwave. Apparently next week the rain is back oh le joy !! What have you been doing?

Denise - I am sorry about the flat I hope you find a place soon

It is going to be 26 degrees today and I will be staring at the sunshine through my window at work
Old 05-23-2012, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

Hey girls. I'm back. Had an amazing time!!
Old 05-23-2012, 10:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I have come here. Hope everyone is doing well. I haven't read all of the posts yet but will later on.

Katka, OMG, I hate it when you have to wait so long at the doctor's especially when you end up actually only seeing the doctor for just a couple of minutes. I try to be the first patient, or close to it when they first open up in the AM to avoid that. That is great that you can now put some weight on you leg. I hope that the next three weeks go by fast and that your torn ligament heals fast too so that you can get back to work.

I finished with my OT and PT here at the house and started with my out patient Physical Therapy today. I can't believe just how weak my arm is right now. I will be going there three times a week for six weeks. Yuck. The PT that I had today, Princeton, was really cute but way too young for me, darn! Oh yeah, there is the whole having a husband thing there, too. haha. I just have to remember the rule I give Mark, "look but don't touch"!!

I just got my hair cut as well. It was getting way too long so I got about five inches cut off and it is still about three inches past my shoulders.

I have a niece here in Michigan getting married on June 30th and a niece in Seattle, Washington getting married on July 14. I know that I can't make it to the one in Seattle, but will be going to the one here. I have to get out and go shopping for a new dress and shoes soon for it.

I'm an advid watcher of GA and the finale really got to me. Soooo upsetting and sooo many loose ends. Yeah, I don't think that a train would be the best place to have watched it either. I know that I did so shouting and crying during it and got enough strange looks from my family.

Jo, did you get your phone back?

Val, I am glad that you are having a great time in London. Enjoy the rest of your time there.

Denise, hope you can find a new place soon. We used to live in apartments for several years and they all had balconies or patios so I understand wanting to have one, too. We have been in our house for so long now that I don't think that I could ever go back to an apartment, although, I have seen some that are really nice.

It has been cool here for the past few days but it is suppose to be 90 F by Sunday. I really hate it when it gets into the 80s so I am not looking forward to Sunday. I really hate having to close up the house and turning on the AC.

Hope that everyone enjoys the rest of the week. Only half a week left before the long weekend. We are spending Memorial Day at Mark's brother's house about 45 mins. from here. Oh, that reminds me, does anyone have the salsa recipe of Lauren's? I usually take a big fruit salad but it is too much cutting for me right now what with the bad shoulder so I have been asked to take salsa and chips so I thought that I would make her salsa to take but can't find the recipe for it. I hope someone can help me out.

ETA: Somehow missed that you are already back from London, Val. Glad you had a great time. Sorry it is over already.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Sarah, yeah for now an apartment is fine. When I get older I'd like to have an house of course, but for now an apartment is fine. It's just me so I can't imagine having a whole house for myself. Too much cleaning to do for space that I don't need lol.

How's your arm doing? Is it healing well?

I just got my hair cut as well It's the first hair dresser I have ever met that understands the saying 'don't cut off too much of the ends, because I'm trying to grow my hair longer'. She almost didn't cut off anything at the ends so I'm really pleased with the way it turned out I'll go to the hair dresser again on Friday, because I forgot to tell them I also wanted highlights and they didn't have time for that now. But at least on Friday my hair will look summer proof!

I also went to the dermatologist today to let her take a look at all my weird birth marks. She wants to remove one of them for testing, but I'll have that done after I get back from the US, because I will get stitches and am not allowed to go in the sun with that for a couple of weeks. I will also let them remove the one on my chin then, because I think it's so ugly lol.

It's 30 degrees here today! So nice! Tomorrow as well and Friday still 25 degrees. It will be over this weekend, but these days have been nice.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

Sarah - I´m jealous that your PT guy is cute.lol All PT in my hospital are female.lol Though the guy who did my MRI in Prague was pretty adorable I hope your hand is better

Denise - I´m sorry about the apartment. I never really needed balcony or garden, though. I live nearby a park and when I want to go/read outside I just go there.

and it´s true about birthmarks and freckles. You should wait to the fall to have them removed. why to spoil summer for yourself

Vale - I´m glad you had a good time. Any pictures?

Old 05-24-2012, 11:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sarah - I did find my phone I dropped it in the back of the taxi I was in, luckily the taxi driver found it and I got it back Good luck with the PT I hope it starts getting better soon.

Denise - I need to go to the doctors too about some moles but I am scared because I hate my doctors. How did they take them off? does your doctor do it?

Ele - It was a werid combo next time we go ill try something else. Any suggestions? I dont think Chelsea played to bad but it was an interesting game.

Katka - You like Peter Cech with his cool helmet Did you see the game where he got that injury and had to be stretcherd off?

Anyone watching Eurovision tomorrow? Who do you want to win? I am having a Eurovision party with my mum with a BBQ and Pimms and lemonade It's been so hot this week and Im stuck at work, looking forward to the weekend to enjoy the sun before it goes back to rain next week
Old 05-25-2012, 12:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Anyone watching Eurovision tomorrow? Who do you want to win?
Me me me. Did you see that Seamus Dever will live tweet the ESC?

I really want Serbia or Romania or even Sweden to win. The rest is overly boring or humiliating. *cough Greece and Malta* I'm going to watch it with my roomie while following the great mocking on twitter.

Quote:
It was a werid combo next time we go ill try something else. Any suggestions?
How about Haxe with Sauerkraut? Or Weißwurst? Or even the good old Bratwurst with Sauerkraut and potatoes.
Old 05-25-2012, 01:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorystar (View Post)
Katka - You like Peter Cech with his cool helmet Did you see the game where he got that injury and had to be stretcherd off?
Sure I like him. He is czech.lol (his name Čech means czech, btw. so he is czech through and through.lol) And yeah, his injury was like major news in our TV News back then and on repeat, it looked horrible.

I think Eurovision is the biggest european embarrassment

Old 05-25-2012, 06:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Vale - I´m glad you had a good time. Any pictures?
Yep! Will share some when I have time to upload.
I've seen Coldplay live last night. Incredible. Amazing. Loved every second.