Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-15-2010, 12:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copop (View Post)
Cee, I cannot describe how badly I wanna be in your life just one day Tell us about the mooning if you get to do it
Oh, don't wish that! I am pretty boring 23 hours of the day Usually something nutso happens but the rest of the day is pretty dull! I'm sure you have a more interesting time than me for the most part!

Getting ready for work! Woop! Thanks Denise, yep it's my first day Went and got new shirts this morning. Wearing black trousers and a black button-down in this weather is NOT pleasant!
Old 07-15-2010, 01:15 PM
Elite Fan

...14. effing. hours. in. the. hospital.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 07-15-2010, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

Aw, sorry Val.

Cee, I hope your first day of work went well!

Wow, Denise, that storm sounds crazy. I'm glad your family didn't have any problems, though.

Look who I saw perform today:

Last edited by CohenGal; 07-15-2010 at 07:36 PM
Old 07-15-2010, 08:26 PM
Extreme Fan

That sucks vale Hope you at least saved a few lives in that time!

Claire - all I have to say is humina humina humina did he have his lute?!

First day of work was MENTAL! The girl who was meant to be training me called in sick so I was thrown in at the deep end and just had to make my own way - I kinda preferred that though, I could do things my own way and everybody said I did a great job and I got shofts every day this week and next so I'm happy!

I'm literally in agony now though! I've done nothing but sit and either sunbathe (you should see my tan!!!! NOT! I have red hair don't be ridiculous, I still look like Casper!) or get drunk for 3 weeks straight then I had a crazy shift! I'm dead!

My mum gets home from Africa tomorrow - I'm psyched to talk to her, also, it means that Big T might stop calling me for random chats now that his missus is home!

Good times people, good times
Old 07-16-2010, 02:49 AM
Master Fan

Cee, I'm glad you did a good job at your new work! And a lot of shifts sound good. What kind of restaurant is it?

I got up early this morning to visit my grandparents. When we got there they weren't home. Always sucks when you get up early and something like this happens lol.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 07-16-2010, 04:14 AM
Master Fan

Okay, mark my words and quote me when we have another cold winter but I freakin hate this weather. Another day with more or less than 35°C. Thank God I will go to my parents place after work tonight, their house is always so chilly.

I told my mom about Craig Ferguson reading my tweet on air. I don't think she got my excitement lol. Eh.

Oh and I got the IKOAFS book today. Already started to read. Bicycle messenger hihi.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrygraham (View Post)
Okay, mark my words and quote me when we have another cold winter but I freakin hate this weather. Another day with more or less than 35°C.
Same here and I´m planning to go to a summer openair cinema this evening so I bet that it will be the only moment in a week that rains.lol

Old 07-16-2010, 08:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That sucks vale Hope you at least saved a few lives in that time!
I wish. I was stuck doing freaking Powerpoint slides for my stupid tutor. Gah.

Heyyyyy girls!!
Cee- congrats for the job!
Ele, Katka- soooooo incredibly hot here too.

But, on the bright side, I'm going to my seahouse tomorrow and for a week!!
I'll still be around though, don't get too excited.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

Claire, that is so cool you got to see Sting perform. Did you get to meet him? Your pictures are really great. I think he is so amazing.

Cee, Glad that the first day went well and everyone said you did a great job. Great that you got shifts all week for the next two weeks. Sorry you are in such agony, though. Hope your Mom enjoyed her trip to Africa but is now home so your Dad isn't so lonely and calling you so much. But I am sure really enjoy his calls.

Vale, Wow, so many hours each day. Yikes. Enjoy your week at the seahouse and relax. Hope you have great weather there.

Denise, sorry you had to get up so early for nothing. Hope you were able to find something good to do to fill in that extra time.

Ele, wow, really hot there. It is hot here, too, but not that hot. I am really glad to be in the AC right now. Enjoy IKOAFS, it is a good book and a fast read. I am thinking about reading it again before the movie comes out. That was so cool about Craig Ferguson reading your tweet, sorry your mom wasn't more excited about it.

Katka, hope you will enjoy the open air cinema and that it doesn't rain. I know that one all too well. What movie will you be seeing? I'm going to my cousins next weekend and on that Friday we will be going to an open air movie and seeing Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Man, I can't move today! Does anyone else have days like that?! I just feel exhausted! It's 1pm and I'm still in my PJs!

Hope you're all good guys! xx
Old 07-17-2010, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

Wow, look how quiet it's been here. No post in more than 24 hours lol.

I had to work today and a woman died. People have died before, but always when I wasn't working. So I only heard about it. Now someone actually died when I was working. It creeped me out when they picked her up to take her to the morgue and that I knew exactly who was in that bag. *shudders* That's part of the job I'm still not used to. I don't think I ever will get used to that.

Old 07-17-2010, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

Hi girls! I'm at the seaside, so beautiful!

Denise- I'm so sorry. It has already happened to me but it's a really awful situation.
Claire- Sting!!! OMG!! I hadn't seen the pics yesterday! Soooooo cool!!!! Did he sing for you too like that other singer?
Old 07-17-2010, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Hi girls!

Denise, I'm sorry. I know that must be really hard to deal with, and it doesn't seem like something that would be easy to get used to.

Val, enjoy the seaside! I always get this beautiful, peaceful, idyllic image when you say you're at the seaside.

I didn't meet Sting, and he didn't sing to me personally, but it was cool to see him perform.

Cee, I hope work is going okay!

Has anyone seen this? My grandfather emailed it to me and I think it's so cool.
YouTube - Centraal Station Antwerpen gaat uit zijn dak!
Old 07-18-2010, 03:59 AM
Master Fan

Claire, I think I posted that video a few months ago lol. But yeah, it's pretty cool! I watched it over and over back when I found it.
Wait, your grandpa sent it to you? He can email? That's so cool!

Only half a day of work today! Which is nice, since we're leaving for vacation tomorrow. And of course I still have to start packing..

Last edited by -Denise-; 07-18-2010 at 04:08 AM
Old 07-18-2010, 07:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Val, enjoy the seaside! I always get this beautiful, peaceful, idyllic image when you say you're at the seaside.
Haha, pretty much it is like that. I either lay in the garden, or go across the street to the beach, or in the evening have long bike rides on the biking route by the sea. Pretty good. If my mom weren't vacuuming right beside me right now, lol.

Denise- enjoy your vacation!! Where are you going?