Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-13-2010, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

OT Thread #197 - Leaving on a Jet Plane!

Keep on babbling girls.

Old Thread
icon: Permanent_99
Old 08-13-2010, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread Val! The title made me think of this song and I couldn't help but post it. I love it so much!

I was at Ikea again today. We saw something last week and of course we regretted not buying it so we went back today. I never get tired of Daim pie though!

Btw, is 'regret' an irregular verb? Or did I write it okay? 'regretted' looks so weird when I type it lol.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 08-13-2010, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

TFTNT valeposh!

IKEA! So, Denise, did you end up getting whatever it was you were looking at?

And your initial instincts were correct, grammatically speaking.

I feel AWFUL for a coworker of mine! His car just got stolen last night in the parking lot of my workplace! This kinda stuff scares me & ticks me off SO much!!!
Old 08-13-2010, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

I went dancing to a 80s-90s party today and one guy was very relentness about asking me to dance with him so I went. When he told me he was 18 I was like " I SO can´t tell him I´m 27", especially when he tipped me to be 14-15.loool. So I played along. I couldn´t break his heart.lol I told him I just finished high school (he´s finishing next year.lol). We danced about 6 songs together.lol Then some other guys came to talked to us later but left soon when they realized that my friends talked german/english.lol Too bad my friends were determined to leave soon and catch a last tram at midnight. We were leaving when there were finally some people of our age and we were in a good mood. achjo.
When I said good bye to my friends, not sooner after their tram turn the corner I realized that my friend who is supposed to leave back to Germany tomorrow has my cellphone in her bag where I hid it for it to not get stolen. sigh. a way how to complicate your weekend. bravo me.

Last edited by Danke; 08-13-2010 at 04:08 PM
Old 08-13-2010, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

Hi girls!

TFTNT, Val!

Well, at least the guy wasn't really old, right Katka?!
Did you get your cell phone back?

I saw Scott Pilgrim vs. the World tonight and I really liked it. Mae Whitman had a small role, but she was pretty cool.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
When he told me he was 18 I was like " I SO can´t tell him I´m 27", especially when he tipped me to be 14-15.loool. So I played along. I couldn´t break his heart.
How very Sarah of you lol. Hihihi, I would say you are making progress, now you just have to set your radar right and not choose the almost not legal ones hihi. But nice compliment to be taken for a 15 year old, isn't it? lol

Some guys honked me yesterday as well. But they were turkish and I didn't even react lol. Oh and Vale, I don't know why but I had so many Italian customers at work yesterday and they were all SOOO annoying cause they couldn't speak one word of English. What makes them order at Subway is beyond me.
Old 08-14-2010, 02:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrygraham (View Post)
How very Sarah of you lol. Hihihi, I would say you are making progress, now you just have to set your radar right and not choose the almost not legal ones hihi.
My radar is broken I guess.lol and you know what was the first song I got to dance to? Come on, Eileen when it started to play I ran to the dance floor. such a nice PH moment.lol

And I still don´t have my cellphone.

Old 08-14-2010, 03:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, at least the guy wasn't really old, right Katka?!
What I thought too. You're a cougar, Katka!
Ele- sorry about the annoying Italians. They annoy me too lol.
Old 08-14-2010, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

Katka, hee at least you're making progress Better a young guy then a really old one lol. Too bad you had to leave so early though!

The weather here is perfect. 24 degrees. Sunny, but not too hot. I've been reading magazines outside all morning already. I was behind on so many of them! Just a perfect Saturday.

Old 08-14-2010, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
The weather here is perfect. 24 degrees. Sunny, but not too hot. I've been reading magazines outside all morning already. I was behind on so many of them! Just a perfect Saturday.
Sounds really nice, my favorite kind of weekends. It looks like it will rain here soon, though. I´m in Prague and I have nothing planned except of going to see the Inception in the evening finally.

Claire - I was hoping Mae would have a bigger role in the Scott Pilgrim movie.

Old 08-14-2010, 09:13 AM
Master Fan

Has the rain still been causing floods in Czech and Germany? I haven't seen the news in a couple of days..
Inception sounds great. I've been wanting to see it as well, but none of my friends want to come with me.

I'm checking the website that shows all the houses that are for sale in Holland and there's an apartment for sale in the party street of my town. Right above my favorite bar! If the apartment is sound-proof I wouldn't mind living there lol.

Old 08-14-2010, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

Denise - we had another flood tonight but not that big. It´s supposed to be raining more tomorrow though.

My friend annoy me sometimes. We are not going to see the movie today after all. I wish she could plan her time better The cinema was the reason that I stayed in Prague this weekend otherwise I would go home and not sit here alone the whole weekend.

Old 08-14-2010, 09:38 AM
Elite Fan

It's raining like crazy here too! My brother is super freaked about our flight tomorrow...
I've packed. Not easy to pack for almost 3 weeks, lol. Hope I didn't forget anything fundamental.
Katka- so sorry about your friend! I've been dying to see Inception too but it'll be out in September here.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Val - what time is your flight tomorrow?

My day was very "productive", I watched ALL the Ellen talk shows with Lauren.lol

and have you seen this girl from america got talent? It´s hard to believe for such young girl to have such a opera voice.wow. Her growing publicity could actually help PH.

Old 08-14-2010, 10:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Val - what time is your flight tomorrow?
Turin-Rome is at 6.35am (sigh). Then Rome-JFK leaves at 10am and we're landing when it's 2pm in NYC.

That girl was on the news a couple of days ago here too, amazing. Though she's too young to become famous imo...