Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-26-2010, 02:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Denise, it looks like you had a great time. I love the water ride in the last pic. I usually am the one who goes under the falls, too. Love it, though, on hot days. The fairytale forrest looks like what is in my mother-in-law's book. She wrote a really nice fantasy childrens book with fairys and all that and did the pictures for it. She is really talented.

Thanks Val and Cee for the invite to join in on the fun here. Not much really happens in my world to write about. I did just have two graduation parties to go to for two of my nephews. One was at a really nice restaurant which was kind of strange to me and one was a back yard picnic thing which was a lot of fun. I have a niece who graduated for college but she lives in Seattle so couldn't go to her party.

I am having a get together with another nephew that I haven't seen since Christmas, his wife and 18 month old daughter, Lauren who, yes, was named after Lauren Graham. Her mom is a major GG and LG fan. Can't wait to see if she watched Parenthood.

Cee, I envy you being in Cape Code for the summer. I was there several years ago for just a few days and really loved it. I love your posts, they are really interesting to say the least and always make me smile if not laugh so hard. Okay, that's a new one, swimming doused in chicken marinade. Any specific reason why or just a drunk thing?

Provincetown is one of the places we went to, but just for the day. It is really awesome there. We didn't stay for the Drag shows, though.

OMG Cee, when you go partying, you really do it up good. lol. I want to live your life for a week, too, but having three kids puts a damper on that.

Claire, Shakespeare in the Park really sounds fun. Hope you have a great time and don't fall asleep during it. It is really strange that the kids have to go to school on Monday. Here the schools ended on Wed. and the teachers went the next two days to take down there rooms and finish up what ever they had left to do. Hope it won't be too hot in the classroom Monday. Enjoy your summer once school is done.

That goes for all of the teachers and students here, Enjoy your summer once school ends.

Sorry first time here was so long.
Old 06-26-2010, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

Oooh my gosh, I am sooo drunk. It's amazing what 4 drinks can do to you in a reallly short amount of time. I don't care that USA lost. Al Pacino's gonna yell at me. Or glaaare at meee.
Old 06-26-2010, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
Oooh my gosh, I am sooo drunk. It's amazing what 4 drinks can do to you in a reallly short amount of time. I don't care that USA lost. Al Pacino's gonna yell at me. Or glaaare at meee.
OMG I think this is the first time we get a drunk! Claire post!! Hilarious. Please tell us how it goes with Mr Pacino.

Sarah- awww Lauren after our Lauren??? That is so sweet. And that's cool about all the graduation parties! I'll have mine at the end of July. Can't wait!!

I'm sadly stuck in Turin alone tonight. Got weekend shifts at the hospital so I worked today and will work tomorrow. Pout.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 06-26-2010, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

Claire and drunk? I love that we got a drunken post from her. Definitely the first time I think. I totally want to be a teacher when I'm drunk as well. Look at her spelling. Not one error lol. That's totally not me when I'm drunk.

I'm exhausted. I had to get up early to get to work this morning and had to walk all day. So my feet hurt even more now. Then I got home and had 5 minutes to chance and had to jump in the car again to get to Belgium for dinner with my uncles. I even had to do my make-up in the car lol. And now I just got home. We had fun though. They bought a fondue, which I love!

Now I'm going to bed and will finally be able to sleep in tomorrow. It's been so long since I could do that. And lay in the sun all day as well. I think I will finally finish The Corrections. I just haven't had the time to read it because of all my schoolwork. But I want to finish it tomorrow. I'm almost done though. About 70 pages to go.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 06-26-2010, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Drunk!Claire! Amazing!

I wish I could go read about everyone's adventures... I'm fried. I just bought a car. Scariest thing ever. i HATE spending money. I'm so tired *passes out*
Old 06-26-2010, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

Ooh, that's exciting Shannon! What kind/color car?

Luckily I escaped the wrath of Mr. Pacino. But I could have taken him. He is incredibly tiny. (blog post on the show is up.)

I've been up since 4am. I'm exhausted. *passes out along with Shannon*

Last edited by CohenGal; 06-26-2010 at 09:45 PM
Old 06-27-2010, 02:11 AM
Master Fan

Shannon, a car? That's cool. What kind of car? Is it to take with you to LA?

Claire, Shakespeare in the park sounds great. I'm jealous lol. You've been there quite a few years already, right?

It's so hot! It's only 11am and I'm already sweating like crazy. Let's hope I will get a nice tan.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 06-27-2010, 09:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Hehe!!! Everyone's been having good times! I love a drunk post from Claire!

And seriously Vale and Sarah, my life is not as interesting as would appear I only post the highlights. The past couple nights have been serious highlights though!

Sarah, the chicken marinade thing happened last summer when we had a july 3rd party at my cousin's place and we ran out of booze so we broke into the neighbours place (two gay guys who we're friends with it wasn't like a felony!! ) to steal some from their cabinet. We got in though and they had none left either so we just stole EVERYTHING from their fridge and had a food fight - they came out and joined in not knowing it was their food! But that's how that all went down

We just had a quiet night with a fire in the yard and played the ever faithful game of "Skip It" for about ten hours. It consists of singing along to any song in the world but inserting lyrics regarding our Uncle Skip who gets himself into frequently horrifying situations *and he dyes his moustache* that was a frequent lyric.

Shan!!! Yay for your car! What kind is it?! Are you more confident about driving now? You were pretty timid for a while right?!

And Claire! I haven't even looked at Shakespeare in the Park this year! What is it?!

Ele - AWESOME play by Germany today - love it!

I wonder how many kids are named Lauren or Lorelai after Lauren I bet there are a ton!
Old 06-27-2010, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Quote:
AWESOME play by Germany today - love it!
I'm not Ele, but well, I also love it very much

Cee, sometimes I envy your life, lol. You crazy chick That's meant in a loving way

Claire, for a drunk post this is a very good one, lol.
I've never been drunk.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claireem86 (View Post)
Ele - AWESOME play by Germany today - love it!
Loved it too. And it sooooo wasn't a goal for England hihi.
http://i.imgur.com/QxJvh.jpg
Okay it was.

And the great thing is, my cousin is having his annual summer party next Saturday so we'll all watch the game together. Like 50 people. Heh. Awesomesauce.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

It totally was a goal. Everyone saw but the referees? Weird... It was very important to me that they scored twice after that. Now I can say we really won.

Ele, sounds like fun
Old 06-27-2010, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

I saw my first (and probably only) World Cup game yesterday (and I was quite intoxicated), but it was fun to follow today's game on twitter. Sounds like Germany definitely outplayed England. Ele, that watching party sounds like fun!

Cee, Shakespeare in the Park this year is The Merchant of Venice and The Winter's Tale (in rep). I saw The Merchant of Venice last night. Denise, yep, I go as many times as I can every summer.

Kathrin, what are you waiting for?! (Just kidding. It's a good thing!)
Old 06-27-2010, 01:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Cee, that is so funny about the break in and food fight. What did they say when they found all their food gone? The "Skip It" game sounds like fun, poor Uncle Skip, though.

Ele, sounds like next sat is going to be a blast.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

12 effing hours at the hospital. Sooooooo tired.
Hi girls!
Congrats to Germany! Who are you guys playing next?

Congrats on the car, Shan!! What is it?
I think I'll pass out soon too.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 06-27-2010, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

I still have yet to watch a World Cup game this year. Hahaha. OH WELL!

I'm jealous (always) of your Shakespeare in the Park, Claire! It was fun to see them setting up for it when I was there.

My car is a Toyota Corolla. I named it Ruth. Hahahaha. Which I just realized is Cee's sister's name right? Haha. And no, I'm not more comfortable driving, haha. But I have to just get over it. it's a necessary evil... unless I'm living in NYC. Lol.