Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-24-2010, 08:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Weather's awesome here too Denise but we're meant to get some crazy ass storms later on.

I'm just about to head out on my bike and see if I can find a job somewhere! Wish me luck!

Did everyone see the video of Salma Hayek and Maria Bello freaking out when a snake came on set during an interview they were doing?! It made me SO hard - Salma has a bad snake phobia I hear

Bahahahaaha!
Old 06-24-2010, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

OMG I could never ever watch that clip, Cee. I have the biggest snake phobia you can ever imagine. *shudders*

...so, Italy's out of World Cup. We played sooooo bad. Whatever. Will root for other teams.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 06-24-2010, 09:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
OMG I could never ever watch that clip, Cee. I have the biggest snake phobia you can ever imagine. *shudders*

...so, Italy's out of World Cup. We played sooooo bad. Whatever. Will root for other teams.
You don't ever see the snake in it - only their reaction I imagine you'd be pretty similar to Salma then! she almost falls off the balcony in her attempts to get away!

Man, I love people falling over Shan!
Old 06-24-2010, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

My reaction would be completely the same I already pulled my legs up just watching that clip. I feel like looking down at the floor to check if there's no snake there, but I'd be a complete fool if I did that. So I will just keep sitting with my legs up lol.

A girl from my old major is on the cover of a magazine I always read. And she was in there with a photoshoot two weeks ago already as well. The magazine really seems to like her lol.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 06-24-2010, 10:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)

A girl from my old major is on the cover of a magazine I always read. And she was in there with a photoshoot two weeks ago already as well. The magazine really seems to like her lol.
Baha! What kind of magazine?! That's so random!

Btw - I'm SOOOO over words being tied together to describe something (a la Kraham - well I still love Kraham though obviously, I'll let that one lie ) but I feel like today everywhere I look there's a new word invented and it's pissing me off!

Like Jights? Jean/Tights? WTF?! That's not even right! Tights have feet - if it's gonna be anything it's gotta be Jeggings DAMMIT!!!! I'm getting ridiculously spazzy over this today
Old 06-24-2010, 11:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Jights
This is the funniest word I've heard in a long time. We should start making out words just to drive you crazy.
Old 06-24-2010, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

Oh my gosh, that clip is hilarious. I would have the exact same reaction, though. I am absolutely terrified of snakes. I can't even look at a cartoon of one without freaking out.

It is ridiculously hot here (92 degrees today). And I don't have A/C in my classroom. We (all the kids and I) are all so freakin' miserable, it's seriously a miracle that no one has killed anyone else yet. I just drip buckets of sweat all day. Two more days. Two more days.

Good luck on your job hunt, Cee! (Or maybe I should say "Guck on your job hunt?" Eh, I'll work on a better one.)
Old 06-24-2010, 01:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
Good luck on your job hunt, Cee! (Or maybe I should say "Guck on your job hunt?" Eh, I'll work on a better one.)
Aaaagh! I'm wishing more sweat on you right now!!!! it physically makes me SQUIRM! (not really though, I hope you get into ac soon )

You're so near the end now Claire, just think of your summer and you'll sail through it!

I just applied for a job in the Cape Cod Playhouse! It's right at the bottom of the road so I figured why not?! They're doing a few musicals this summer and while it's not Broadway/West End quality, they have a pretty good reputation for summer theatre

We'll see if they get back to me
Old 06-24-2010, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claireem86 (View Post)
I just applied for a job in the Cape Cod Playhouse! It's right at the bottom of the road so I figured why not?! They're doing a few musicals this summer and while it's not Broadway/West End quality, they have a pretty good reputation for summer theatre

We'll see if they get back to me
Ooh, that sounds amazing! Fingers crossed! I might come visit you there.

I don't think more sweat is possible for me. I'm already drenched in it.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:40 PM
Elite Fan

Cee, that's very cool!! Good luck and let us know how it goes!!
Claire- sorry about the heat... we haven't had real summer yet instead. Hope these 2 days fly for you!!
Old 06-25-2010, 08:24 AM
Extreme Fan

I've not heard back yet I prob wont

Anyway, to cheer me up, Shan and I have been cracking up over the most childishly hilarious YT vids ever! This one nearly made me pee myself

Old 06-25-2010, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

Hi guys!
I'm dead tired. My feet hurt so much. But it was totally worth it. The Efteling was so much fun! And we had the best weather ever. And it's always nice to get soaking wet in a water attraction when it's hot. I'll post pictures later lol.
I have to annoy you guys with the song of one attraction that's stuck in my head ever since I went in there though. I guess it will be stuck in my head for weeks. It's always like that.

I hope it will annoy you just as much. *evil grin*

Cee, I really hope you get that job! That would be totally awesome.

Old 06-25-2010, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

Cee, that was hilarious. Thanks for sharing.
Denise- glad you had fun!! And yay pics!! Were you dressed up like in real carnivals?
I don't know if I wanna have another song stuck in my head, lol.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

I never have posted here before mainly because I never do anything or go anywhere interesting, but I do come to see what wonderful things you are all doing and amazing places that you are going to. I am alway so in awe and also jealous, but also happy for all of you that you can do such fun things. I had to chime in, Denise, to say that the first thing that I thought of was the "It's A Small World" ride at Disney World. I love going on that ride and that sond stays in my head forever and a lot of times just pops into my head for no reason at all. The one from the clip won't stay in my mind but rest a sure, "It's A Small World" will now be in my head for days. haha
Old 06-25-2010, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Were you dressed up like in real carnivals?
Lol, no. The Efteling is just an amusement park. No need to dress up. Carnival Festival is just one of the attractions there with a song that will be stuck in your head for weeks.

Sarah, yeah it's the same thing lol. I always have 'it's a small world' in my head too when I've been in that ride in Disneyland. This is just the same thing for us Dutchies. And the ride is kind of the same as it's a small world. Btw, post here more often. Even if you haven't done anything interesting!

Okay some pictures:
Me in front of one of the fairytale houses. They have a huge fairytale woods there, with all these little houses. You can go inside the houses and they all tell a different fairytale.
Me on one of the famous and talking mushrooms (?)
Me and my friend. I forgot to turn the flash on, but whatever
Me and my friend in a very fast turning attraction lol. The picture itself is so ugly, but I love it because we're having such fun.
My skirt after the water attraction. The back was even completely soaked.
Click here a picture of the water attraction. Guess whose seat ended up under that waterfall in the back completely? Yep, that would be mine lol.

I just love this theme park so much. It just has everything. The rollercoasters are so much fun and so exciting, but that's not all that makes the park. The fairytale forest is just as beautiful. A whole forest with little houses where you can go in and they tell different fairytales! But the rides are the most fun of course.

I'm sorry for spamming you all with this whole post of the Efteling. I always feel like a little kid when I'm going there or when I've been there. It's probably because I still love theme parks so much!

Last edited by -Denise-; 06-25-2010 at 12:14 PM