Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-22-2010, 06:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
Hi girls!
I'm at the hospital for an additional class and the fire alarm just went off... we all had to leave the classroom!
I always wondered what they do if there's a fire in a hospital? They must be the singular most difficult place to evacuate.

At least you got a little break though

Quote:
This episode was awesome! To be honest, I loved how they dealt with Maya's pregnancy. How a view about babies and abortion can change when it's your own daughter. Cause I think that's definitely true!
I know - as much as Naomi bugs me at times I would have hated to be in her position Everything does change when it's you being put in the position, no matter how strong your views are in the first place. I guess you really can't know how you'd feel about something until you're in the predicament
Old 01-22-2010, 07:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Ragga- I meant best character on the show, not on all television history.
I thought soo..
Old 01-22-2010, 09:34 AM
Absolute Fan

OMG HOW ABOUT THAT PRIVATE PRACTICE EPP?

ETA-
Quote:
I know - as much as Naomi bugs me at times I would have hated to be in her position Everything does change when it's you being put in the position, no matter how strong your views are in the first place. I guess you really can't know how you'd feel about something until you're in the predicament
she pissed me off so much last night! she needed to keep her cool! slapping her daughter didn't take back ther pregnancy!

Quote:
I'm watching the latest Cougar Town episode. Is it me or this show keeps getting funnier every week???
omg yes... every week gets funnier and funnier! thats one of those shows that i can't miss each week! i hate that its only 30 minutes though! i just want more and more when the credit roll!

Quote:
Jules son is awsome yes. but he is not the best characther ever... atleast not for me.
Laurie cracks me up! shes so ditzy!
Agie
Old 01-22-2010, 09:36 AM
Extreme Fan

I had a really Glee weird dream last night lol I can't remember what it was about, I only remember that it was so weird that it woke me up and that I totally blamed Vale, Shannon and their Glee tweets for that lol

And I want to make a Charlotte au chocolat (I'm in a mousse au chocolat period), except I don't have anything to do it . I'll send Kirk to the grocery store hihihi
Old 01-22-2010, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I had a really Glee weird dream last night lol I can't remember what it was about, I only remember that it was so weird that it woke me up and that I totally blamed Vale, Shannon and their Glee tweets for that lol
Hahaha. You can blame Val. Her Glee tweets have been INSANE lately. Lol

I was finally able to get Wicked to work last night!! SO I started to have an Idina night... but passed out after she defied gravity. LOL. So tonight I shall finish, and watch Enchanged

I need to catch up on Cougar Town too... Eeks.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG rocks my socks (View Post)
I need to catch up on Cougar Town too... Eeks.
Yeah - It cracks me up too - I loved that they had Scrubs on the TV in the background this week Nothing like a little self promotion Mr Lawrence

Quote:
OMG HOW ABOUT THAT PRIVATE PRACTICE EPP?
I know right?! I loved it!!! and in CT Laurie kills me too

Quote:
And I want to make a Charlotte au chocolat
Send some to me please!!

OK - Ruth and I went out for lunch a while ago and Ruth fell over in the street!!!! SOOOOOOO Funny!!! We do this thing where you are only allowed to step on two drains on the ground in a row but they all come in threes, so she stepped on the first two and this little old lady cut her off at one side so she couldn't step off and she wouldn't stand on the third drain so she just face planted on the pavement!!!! Honestly, it was the closest i've ever come to peeing myself!!!! What a loser!!!!! FAIL!
Old 01-22-2010, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

Bahahahahahahaaha. Seriously. Do you have a Flipcam or a phone with a video camera in it or something? RECORD YOUR LIFE.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You mean thank, not blame, right??
Quote:
Hahaha. You can blame Val. Her Glee tweets have been INSANE lately. Lol
It's not my fault if I'm literally obsessed with shirtless Matt Morrison the show. I Glee and Lea.

I've spent one of the most useless afternoons of my life in a class just to get a credit we're supposed to get. Gah.
But I'm leaving tonight and tomorrow I start my usual skiing course! Will tell you tomorrow night if I'm still alive.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 01-22-2010, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

Be safe, skiing! Eeks!

So, my co-worker who makes fun of me with the Fed-Ex guys is now making fun of me with the mailLADY. She's like, "You attract all kinds". OMGeeeee. I'm so weirded out, lol.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Be safe, skiing! Eeks!

So, my co-worker who makes fun of me with the Fed-Ex guys is now making fun of me with the mailLADY. She's like, "You attract all kinds". OMGeeeee. I'm so weirded out, lol.
Nice. Is it true though?
Old 01-22-2010, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

Well, I know I'm just being polite. I'm sure that's all the woman is doing too, but she looks gay soooo my co-worker latched onto it, lol.

And another coworker. GRrrrrrrrrr. I was eating my lunch and he starts going "oink oink". I'm eating sausage. Now my sausage looks like a cute little piggy and I can't eat it. SO ANNOYED. He's done it before and I've had to stop eating. He thinks its funny. I just wanna eeeaaat. Lol
Old 01-22-2010, 12:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Haha! Shannon! My sister just accused me of being gay too cos she looked at what was saved in my YT page luckily from experience she knows differently

Our friend just found out that her boyfriend is being tranfered to Canada next month so she's coming over and we're all gonna watch Cougar Town in my bed to cheer her up me and Ruth have alerady had an bottle of Pink champagne in anticipation of her arrival and she's gone to the offy to get some more It's gonna be a good night LOVE |IT!!!

Vale- Seriously, wear a helmet I kneow you will but just make sure you do - and remember to have fun too

OK - Love ya and leave ya!!! Bye!!!!! xxx
Old 01-22-2010, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

I have a helmet! I promise I'll be safe.
Talk to you tomorrow evening!
Old 01-22-2010, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Bahahahahahahaaha. Seriously. Do you have a Flipcam or a phone with a video camera in it or something? RECORD YOUR LIFE.
It should be a reality TV show, following Cee around.

Have fun, Val! And have a fun night, Cee!

My super should be here soon to fix my ceiling!
Old 01-22-2010, 01:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
It should be a reality TV show, following Cee around.
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have all actually jinxed me to lead the life of a sitcom character!!!!! You are not gonna believe this but I have pics that I am gonna put on FB so you can see that I don't actually make this stuff up cos even I wouldn't believe me at the moment!!!!

OK - Ruth went down to the shop to get more wine and food and came back off, kicked off her shoes in the living room and we ate our pizza! I went into my bedroom for a mo and heard her scream - I ran though adnd she was like "WHAT IS ON MY FOOT!!!!!!" so I looked and it was dog crap!!!!! !!!! It had tracked in on her shoes and then she stood on it on the wooden floor in her BARE FEET!!!!!! EWWWWWWW! She's now bleaching her feet and the floor but I took a pic of her foot first for evidence purposes - sickest thing EVER i retched a million times in between hysterical laughter!!!! I am soooo gonna write a sitcom/book entitles "Living with Ruth" DISGUSTING!!!!!!