Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-28-2009, 04:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
Cee, are you sure you're still in Scotland? I was at the supermarket this morning and saw someone who looked exactly like you. I actually had to stand still to look at her again lol.
Yeah that was me!!! I came over to surprise you!!! I wasn't sure if it was you or not though cos I didn't have my glasses on! (OK, that's a lie - it wasn't me )

That's funny though!!

I need FOOOOOOOOD soo hungry!

That's a funny dream Denise I love when I have dreams like that although it does make me feel like a bit of a creep that my subconcious comes up with it in the first place

Hope you had a good Christmas etc Lefroy!!!

ETA - Well done Katka!!! Do you like the show any better now?! I guess you must to have watched it all It just started onTV here last week so i'm curious to see if it gets any hype in the press here this week

Last edited by Claireem86; 12-28-2009 at 04:47 AM
Old 12-28-2009, 07:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I´m officially caught up with Glee.lol. saw eppy 13 today. I did happy dance when all the lies were revealed. Boy, does the show has a looot of annoying characters in it.lol And I didn´t mind the kiss at the end. And the Don´t Rain on my Parade was really beatiful number.
I'm so proud you watched all 13! Haha. And yes. A lot of annoying characters. But they make me laugh

Back to work today. BOOO. I'm cold. And sleepy. I like vacations
Old 12-28-2009, 07:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claireem86 (View Post)
ETA - Well done Katka!!! Do you like the show any better now?! I guess you must to have watched it all It just started onTV here last week so i'm curious to see if it gets any hype in the press here this week
THere´s still some stuff I don´t like but I guess the musical geek in me won over.lol
Some of the characters are more like cartoons than real people to me. they are too over the top.

Aww, poor Shannon back at work. I´m going tomorrow but luckily only for one day. And I´ll be there all alone so I´ll just sit there to fill a chair."fun"

Old 12-28-2009, 07:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
Some of the characters are more like cartoons than real people to me. they are too over the top.
I think that that's the point of it though - it's not meant to be realistic is it?! It's like a heightened sense of reality - basically a cartoon with real people

Like the leaflets and stuff in Emma's office I don't think it's meant to be serious in terms of other high school shows it's insane

It was the musical geek in me that got me into the show too I don't really feel anything towards any of the characters (besides Will being hot ) but the bursting into song frequently does it for me Soooo my thing
Old 12-28-2009, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
but the bursting into song frequently does it for me Soooo my thing
ITA, that's the reason I watch, just for the music.

Sure, Denise, I'll introduce you sometime.
Your dream is so cool!

My family watched a movie yesterday called "L'Auberge Espagnole" (it's a French movie). Has anyone seen it? I really liked it. When I'm here it's like my family wants me to spend every minute with them. It's a bit smothering. So that was our "family activity" for last night, but luckily I enjoyed it.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think that that's the point of it though - it's not meant to be realistic is it?! It's like a heightened sense of reality - basically a cartoon with real people
yeah, I guess so, but why so annoying?lol

Old 12-28-2009, 08:30 AM
Extreme Fan

I just saw this on the news and burst into tears It's so sad - I know i'm a big crybaby but

YouTube - 125 whales die on New Zealand beach
Old 12-28-2009, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just saw this on the news and burst into tears It's so sad - I know i'm a big crybaby but
not clicking, not clicking. I always mute tv when there are news like that.

Old 12-28-2009, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

Katka, does your wlan work in your apartement now? I am thinking about taking Matty with me or not lol.

Guess I should watch ep 13 then, right? lol I kinda wanna see how the lies are going to destroyed lol.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrygraham (View Post)
Katka, does your wlan work in your apartement now? I am thinking about taking Matty with me or not lol.
it works but I don´t remember the password. sigh. but I still have the cable somewhere.

Quote:
Guess I should watch ep 13 then, right? lol I kinda wanna see how the lies are going to destroyed lol.
we can watch it together

Old 12-28-2009, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

Haha okay. Let's have a Glee party. Or not lol.

Quote:
it works but I don´t remember the password.
Eh, you are like my mom. Sigh. *shakes head*
Old 12-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Haha okay. Let's have a Glee party. Or not lol.
That is a party I would not like to attend I sense there would b bad vibes there

Yeah Katka - that news seriously bummed me out too Makes me sad

Ele - you have to bring Matty so you have a computer each for our Skype fiesta
Old 12-28-2009, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

But when I have no access to the internet it's kinda pointless to bring Matty with me lol. But maybe I will, just to search for the wlan code haha.

And bad vibes? Moi? Never.

ETA: Katka, how about the ice skates? I have them right in front of me lol. I will take them to Dresden at least lol.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
ETA: Katka, how about the ice skates? I have them right in front of me lol. I will take them to Dresden at least lol.
I would like to go skate. But you can borrow skates there. It´s pretty old stadium, though, but it has a vibe.lool

and Im off to Prague.

Ele - I´m taking the Glee with me.lol

Old 12-28-2009, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

I wanna skate too.

Quote:
Ele - I´m taking the Glee with me.lol
Wohoooo!