Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-26-2009, 10:28 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm back, I'm dead and I almost kill her (or wanted to make her eat my new curtains rod, and I say eat to stay polite).
Seriously, I could write a book about her
I'm going to tell you the main thing she did, except coming here at 12h30, but, it seems that it's still morning for her.
So, we arrived at Ikea at 13h15, and I was hungry of course because I took my breakfast at 7h30 this morning but she wasn't because she slept this morning. So we began our tour and at 14h00 she decided she was hungry and that we are going to eat at the Ikea restaurant. We go to the restaurant, into the waiting line. I was really really hungry. After 10 min she said that she doesn't want to eat here anymore because "it's too noisy, crowded, and there's too much time to wait" and she wants to go to the Courtepaille restaurant that she's certain is near Ikea. She's certain, I'm not, but, she's old you know, so she win. We leave Ikea. And we walk. A looooot. Just to see that there wasn't a Courtepaille near, thing I already know. And then, she says : "Let's go back to the Ikea Restaurant, it sounds great" WTF ??? We finally ate at 15h00... At least, I have all the Ikea catalogs and a lot of ideas to my new place

Ele, will you be on MSN later ? Or ICQ ? I've got ICQ now lol. I've made some font coloring modification
Old 09-26-2009, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Hayley

I'm sorry. I'm in awe at how patient you were. If I wouldn't have gotten something to eat, I become reaaaaaally annoying and so antsy and low-blood-sugary, oy to the vey!

At least you got something positive out of the whole thing at last
Old 09-26-2009, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

Aw, Hayley, I'm sorry. That really sucks. It sounds like you were very patient; I don't think I could have been!

The Broadway Flea Market is one of my favorite days of the year. They close 44th St. and all the Broadway shows and some Broadway organizations set up tables and sell stuff. It's difficult to describe, so here's what the website says:
Quote:
The Broadway Flea Market, held each September in Shubert Alley, brings out the biggest and brightest stars from Broadway, Off-Broadway, Dance and daytime television to greet fans and sell memorabilia. Casts and company members of dozens of shows are joined by theatrical unions and guilds, producing organizations, local merchants, and many other groups to sell costume pieces, autographs, original scripts, rare photographs, and so much more. The event also includes the Celebrity Table, where celebrities gather throughout the day to sign autographs and pose for photos in exchange for donations. The highlight of the Flea Market is the Grand Auction, in which singular items and opportunities such as walk-on roles in Broadway shows, television programs and films are available to the highest bidder.
I always spend way too much money.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Awww Hayley, kick her to Sweden.

I'm not online tonight, I have a DVD evening with my friends, we're having a chocolate fondue. I can be online tomorrow after the elections, depends on how fast I count the votes but I think 9pm will work for sure.

ETA: Aww Claire that sounds great. I want too.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

That sounds so cool!

I hope you get to see some Guys and Dolls stuff nonetheless.
And of course stuff from other shows you saw and like and stuff
Old 09-26-2009, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

*hugs* hayley. Sounds like a bummer day. But yay for ideas!!

Have fun, Claire! I'm jealous
Old 09-26-2009, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Hayley, that sucks! I'm suprised you survived that day. But at least you got some awesome ideas.

I'm finally going to watch The Proposal!

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 09-26-2009, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Denise, have fun
Old 09-26-2009, 01:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Awwww thanks girls
I'm also amazed by my patience , but I have 8 years of hard practice
And, guess what ? I'm seeing her again tuesday Because I'm, apparently, going to have plants for my new place Thank god she's going back to work wednesday

Ele, a chocolate fondue ? Yummy And tomorrow night works for me too

Claire, the Broadway thing seems soooo cool!

And I'm going to bed. I'm exhausted. But first I'm going to put a lot of girls stuffs on my face to smell good and feel pretty
Old 09-26-2009, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

I should read more before posting, cause I always forget to add stuff.

Claire, that Broadway Flea Market seems amazing! It's a good way to spend your money, right?

Ele, A chocolate fondue sounds great! Did you use marshmallows as well? That's what I find the nicest thing for a chocolate fondue.

The Proposal was so funny. I loved that dance Sandra Bullock did in the park with the crazy grandma

Old 09-26-2009, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Did you use marshmallows as well?
Ew no, that's disgusting. I wouldn't eat marshmallows for money. Well maybe if it's a lot. We had fruits and it was actually a chocolate fontaine. I feel sick now lol.

We watched the Sandra Bullock movie "Premonition" while eating the chocolate fruits.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Marshmallow's are yummy. Especially in S'mores.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chants (View Post)
Marshmallow's are yummy. Especially in S'mores.
Yes, marshmallows ARE yummy, Christine. I just realized I haven't had a single s'more yet this year! I must rectify this situation before it gets too cold outside.
Old 09-27-2009, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

*giggles*
I guess the love for marshmallows is somehow lost on Europeans. Though, I kinda like them, too, but you know, in America it comes with the habits and all and you're just used to them, so to say.

Election day today. Gotta go sometime later

Denise, I can't remember the scene you described. Oy, my brain
Old 09-27-2009, 03:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ew no, that's disgusting. I wouldn't eat marshmallows for money.
You don't like Marshmallows? Wow lol. They're delicious!

Quote:
Denise, I can't remember the scene you described. Oy, my brain
Really? It was hilarious. But to refresh your brain:
YouTube - ~ The Proposal - Margarett dancing to GET LOW in the forest ~

I'm already studying again. It's all so boring On one hand I'm glad we started out with the most boring semester of the year, cause at least I'll be done with it then. But on the other hand, boring stuff isn't good for your motivation when you still have the rest of the year ahead of you