Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-02-2008, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ele309 (View Post)
Caaan you feel the love tonight *immitates Elton Johns voice*
I can.lol

Denise - the LA family sounds really good:nods: I wouldn´t want to choose between LA and NY. Love them both.lol

Old 01-02-2008, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

I'll just see what I'll do. Maybe I won't do both and I'll just work the whole summer in the supermarket

I just got back from the new year's celebration with my colleges. It was in a pub in a city close to here and it was really fun! Only 2 fulltime workers were there The others were the younger ones who only work there on the weekends like me. So it was definately fun!

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 01-02-2008, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

Fun pics Ele and Katka! Sounds like yall had a good time And Lauren presents! The best kind of presents

Denise - all this au pair stuff sounds so exciting NY/LA? NY/LA? choices, choices. The LA opportunity sounds more exciting to me... but thats just me. I might be heading to LA after I graduate. Wee!
Old 01-02-2008, 11:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Katka, Ele! Great pics, how fun you all seemed to be having and I agree with Shannon, those Lauren presents are great, you can never go wrong

Denise, the LA one sounds great, and yes, both NY and LA are great (I love LA though...am a bit impartial ) but from what you've told us LA so far sounds better.

If the LA thing happens then I can show you around the city...and we can look for Lauren
Old 01-03-2008, 12:52 AM
Master Fan

Hi girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen29 (View Post)
If the LA thing happens then I can show you around the city...and we can look for Lauren
why didn´t I know you last year when I was in LA?

Denise, don´t be a chicken and go for it But I know exactly how you feel, it was absolutely same with me when I was your age. I wasn´t sure if Iam strong enough to go through it all, so I was always like "maybe next year". Then, two years ago, I felt the urge and the need to really do it, to prove myself that I can do it. I had to organize a lots of things during that year to be able to go, and especially to get three months working visa. And even when almost everything what could go wrong in USA went wrong and it cost me lots of nerves, it was definetely worth it and I don´t regret a second. I just wish I could go again

Old 01-03-2008, 02:55 AM
Elite Fan

Morning everyone!!
It's snowing!!

So, the girl I asked infos about the training in the US answered my PM and explained everything to me, she's really kind.
And she really advises me to call asap, her experience was really great... so now I'll call. In a few days I'll do that, I just need to organize my ideas in order not to sound like a fool on the phone.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 01-03-2008, 05:17 AM
Master Fan

aww all those USA talks make me jealous I doubt I will do something like that after university. achjo.

I saw a documentary about Northern Russia yesterday and wanted to pack my stuff immediately although they've -50°C there.
Old 01-03-2008, 05:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
aww all those USA talks make me jealous I doubt I will do something like that after university. achjo.
wouldn´t it be easier during university, actually? we have a lot of students programs - like the Work and Travel program I went. And for us it´s easier to get a visa if you are a student, cos it means that you have to return to your country to finish your study. Like I wanted to stay in US anyway

Last edited by Danke; 01-03-2008 at 06:06 AM
Old 01-03-2008, 05:50 AM
Master Fan

yeah well but i really need to finish it
Old 01-03-2008, 06:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
yeah well but i really need to finish it
well, in your case I agree

Old 01-03-2008, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

duh

where's my twin *sniff*

BTW I watched the last episode of the first season of 30rock today again. I love my Kenneth
Old 01-03-2008, 06:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
where's my twin *sniff*
*pout* Im right here

Quote:
BTW I watched the last episode of the first season of 30rock today again. I love my Kenneth
Im planning to do 30Rock marathon for so long now. I have too many fics to read, don´t have time for tv shows.lol

Old 01-03-2008, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

yeah well I got up at 7 to make breakfast for my mum on her birthday and when they were gone I thought I deserved a little bit laughing for getting up so early.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I love my Kenneth
me too, me too....

i dl the 2nd season over christmas and watched it- ele- you talked about the episode with Kenneth s party- i loved that one... so goooood

every single time i see him onscreen i have to laugh- seriously every time... i cant get to one scene with a straight face....

best recommendation ever...

Booth: There’s that smile
Brennan: Thank you
B/B *** David/ Emily
Avi by Nikole
Old 01-03-2008, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

Katka: I know exactly what you mean. Everytime I think about it, I'm like hmm probably won't go. Maybe next year. But the minute later I'm thinking: No not maybe next year, go now. Because I probably won't get the opportunity next year.

But the thing is. My friend found a family on that website to in San Fransisco, but today she was looking on the website again and found the same family, with the same names and the same infos, but the pics were different. Totally different children and parents all of the sudden. So that's scary! I'm going to be really careful from now on.

DAMN!!!!!!!! I lost my dad's present for my mom's birthday! No no no no no, this can't be happening. It was really expansive and I had to hide it, but I can't find it anymore. I'm a 100% sure I put it in my clouset but it ain't there anymore.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel

Last edited by -Denise-; 01-03-2008 at 11:25 AM