Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-21-2009, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
we did no European history which seems crazy to me
That's really crazy considering that you live in Europe. We never had American history except for the Pilgrims and such stuff but not in history, in English classes. It was all about European and German history especially after 1870. Hitler made his round every two years.

Quote:
Well disregard it then cos it's nonsense!!!
You mean Craig isn't talking the truth? *gasps*

Last week a customer told me Subway in Glasgow sucks, they didnt even have real fresh lettuce.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

with Cee at Sue Sylvester (my favorite character) and the Glee sneak peaks.

I don't think I learned enough about European history, either. I never took a full course on it. In high school we studied ancient civilizations for one year and then a whole bunch of American history (I took three full years of it). I was a history minor in college, but I focused on American history, and the only other courses I took were on African and Asian history.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrygraham (View Post)
You mean Craig isn't talking the truth? *gasps*

Last week a customer told me Subway in Glasgow sucks, they didnt even have real fresh lettuce.
Craig gives the impression that we're all pure big mental NEDS man!!! (I'll do the appropriate voice in a vid sometime )

As for Subway - The one on my street has real lettuce don't know about the other ones!! The problem I have with Subway here is that they employ MORONS!!!! I swear - the people that work in the one by me, if I met them in a dark alley I would play dead they are crazy!!!

Ps - I'm sure that you are not mental in this way!!!!
Old 10-21-2009, 03:04 PM
Addicted Fan

we talked about the Greeks,the Romans,French Revolution,German History since the Middle Ages, American History (Independence,Civil war,Vietnam and Korean war), the cold war, GDR,colonies (esp. in Africa), South America in Spanish, Australia (parts), Ireland (parts)...I think my history classes were always very varied in their topics

oh and we can't choose any topics were I live in Germany. The teacher has a plan (curriculum) that includes the topics he has to teach. It is formulated by the government of the state you live in and therefore varies from region to region

anyway...

icon by *Nora*
Old 10-21-2009, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The problem I have with Subway here is that they employ MORONS!!!! I swear - the people that work in the one by me, if I met them in a dark alley I would play dead they are crazy!!!
You haven't met me! Muhahaha.

I would love a vid with you talking like Craig Ferguson. I could marry the Scottish accent.
Quote:
oh and we can't choose any topics were I live in Germany. The teacher has a plan (curriculum) that includes the topics he has to teach. It is formulated by the government of the state you live in and therefore varies from region to region
Bildung ist Ländersache! What a "great" idea.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrygraham (View Post)
You haven't met me! Muhahaha.

I would love a vid with you talking like Craig Ferguson. I could marry the Scottish accent.
Gah!
Craig's accent is crazy - it's not really scottish anymore

*chirp chirp* It's so quiet tonight, is everyone watching Glee?! I feel abandoned!

Lurkers? Hello?!

Yup - there is def something emotionally unstable about me at the mo! I was looking at Amy Brenneman's twitter & started to well up cause she seems like such a lovely person!!! What the heck is wrong with me!!!!

*goes to finish home pedicure*
Old 10-21-2009, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was looking at Amy Brenneman's twitter & started to well up cause she seems like such a lovely person!!!
Hah, did you read her a man is kneeling right in front of me, my pants are down twitter? Lol. I love her since Judging Amy. I can't get into Private Practice though but I will love her endlessly for Judging Amy.

I know, Craig's accent is weird. Especially when he's coming back from Scotland.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah - I read that He must be putting her scar on. And she's eating Fritos while he does it nice!!

Yeah - I loved her in Judging Amy too but she's sooooo good as Violet *sigh* I've never gotten into a show as quickly as PrP

I think I might try & stalk some of Craig's relations & see if I can befriend my way to an invite to LA haha! A likely story!!!
Old 10-21-2009, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Cee - So You Think You Can Dance is making me cry. Hahaha. I need my cry buddy!
Old 10-21-2009, 05:32 PM
Extreme Fan

is
Old 10-21-2009, 05:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG rocks my socks (View Post)
Cee - So You Think You Can Dance is making me cry. Hahaha. I need my cry buddy!
Ahaha!! Love it! *supportive hug* Maybe it's to do with our age? You're 23 too right? Any other teary 23 year olds?!
Old 10-21-2009, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Hahaha, you hit 23 and the crying hits.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hahaha, you hit 23 and the crying hits.
So random! I wonder what it is about age 23...

I'm always surprised by how much my seventh graders cry. At least one cries every day. They're 13, so I guess that's normal because they're sooooo emotional and their hormones are going crazy, but still, they try to act so tough and yet fall apart so quickly.

Maybe it's a phase that hits you every ten years. Look out for 33.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

Oh goodness! I don't want it!

P.s. My favorite Glee episode tonight
Old 10-21-2009, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
P.s. My favorite Glee episode tonight
I had class and got home at 9:30, so I taped it and am about to watch it now. I'm excited, especially now that I know it's your fave!