Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2019, 04:19 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham

Christine, I hope work slows down for you soon and that you're able to keep finding fun stuff to do that will balance the time.

I'm seeing The National tonight and tomorrow (in Prospect Park, so I'm hoping for no rain), and am excited that the school year is winding down.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:12 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham

Ooh have fun seeing The National. I've only managed to see them once so far. You should check out a band called The Twilight Sad, if you haven't heard of them. They're from Glasgow and in a similar-ish genre to The National, maybe a little more gritty. But they're great.

Work will be busy for a bit, but hopefully *cross fingers* will slow down later this summer.

I was able to re-book the Ireland trip I cancelled, but instead I'm going to Scotland in August. I adore Scotland so I can't wait to go back. Plus I'm going to North Carolina in July. Just saying that is making me sweat! Ugh, not looking forward to the heat, but I guess I'll deal with it.
Old 06-13-2019, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham

Thanks! Tonight was my 26th time seeing The National and it was one of the best. I will definitely check out the Twilight Sad.

Scotland should be great! I hope North Carolina is fun, too (I’m sure it will be beautiful!).
Old 06-13-2019, 10:33 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham

26! nice job!

I'm sure I'll have fun on both vacations. Scotland is my favorite place so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing new places I haven't been to before.