Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-09-2018, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

42 Street sounds like a good choice, Katka! Enjoy London! (I'm jealous!)

I'm excited about the Olympics. I watched last night and am looking forward to the opening ceremony tonight. I know time zones make it tricky.

I'm glad you enjoyed Hamilton, Christine!
Old 02-09-2018, 05:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone,

I had a good time the last few days.. I've seen alot of GG and was with my Sister and my Nephew.
Today I've got my GG Pullover! So it couldn't be better
Old 02-09-2018, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

I will probably watch some of the Olympics tonight. I think it's on now actually, so I might move to the living room.

Have fun in London Katka. I'm going in July.

Glad you had fun with your sister Kathi.
Old 02-11-2018, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

I love getting Canadian station CBC in addition to the NBC stations, because that means I get to watch curling! I love it because it makes me laugh.
Old 02-11-2018, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

I've been sick with the flu all weekend, which has not been fun. I hope the worst of it is over.
At least I've been able to watch lots of Olympics while I've been holed up at home.
Old 02-11-2018, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

Bummer you are sick Claire.

I've so far managed to not get too sick this winter, other than a few stuffed up days. *knock on wood*

But agreed, it's a good weekend to be sick with all the Olympics on.
Old 02-13-2018, 01:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey Girls, I have a day off from Work and I decided to change my Style... new Haircut, Outfit...

I hope you all have a super nice Day
Old 02-13-2018, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

Sounds fun! I could use a hair cut. But I'm too lazy to go.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

Sounds good, Kathi!

I'm officially on winter break now, and I'm so happy about it! I'm not going anywhere exciting, but just having a break from school is lovely.
Old 02-16-2018, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

Hooray for winter break!

I'm looking forward to this long weekend for lots of Olympics viewing.
Old 02-19-2018, 04:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Hello my Ladies,

I've seen alot of Olympics this Weekend. Something you really can't ignore these days...

I also had a Fun Day at Starbucks. Yes Germany has a Starbucks.. hahaha! It almost has the New York Taste. And here comes the important Part... my Sister allowed me to watch TV with my Nephew... of course I showed Him GG (HE LOVES THE THEME SONG) after 3 Episodes I showed Him The Lion King and I was sooo happy to see this Movie again that I've decided to go to the Musical again.. maybe next Month. I thought that my Sister could use a little Break and so I made the Choice that I will take Her with me.

I think it's a nice Surprise. It's still my favourite Musical! I'm soo excited about the live action Movie in 2019!

How is everyone doing?
Old 02-19-2018, 07:39 AM
Master Fan

That's a nice gift for your sister, Kathi! It's cute that your nephew likes the GG theme song.

I'm feeling better, though not 100% yet, so I've been taking it easy. I've been to a couple musicals in the past few days and other than that, I've stayed home, mostly watching the Olympics. I'll be sad when they're over!
Old 02-19-2018, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
I´m going to London in a few weeks and I managed to make my mom and my cousin who are going with me to agree that we should see at least one musical while we are there. Yay me. But since they don´t understand english and are not theater buffs I had to choose something that will be easy to follow, no complicated story. So we are going to see the 42nd Street. More dancing than talking.lol I hope they will like ti.
You should have gone with me. I still wanna see Hamilton and my mother wants to see the Dusty Springfield musical. She will be 60 next year so maybe I will take her to London to see it.

Claire, hope you feel better soon.

I'm very satisfied with the Olympics so far. But nothing will beat the pair gold metal in figure skating for me. It took Aljona 16 years and 5 Olympics to get finally gold and it was a perfect performance.

I went to Amsterdam last week and almost met Vale.
Old 02-20-2018, 03:19 AM
Loyal Fan

You almost met Vale? What happened?

London sounds really good! That's another Goal on my Trip List.. it's another great Musical Town too!
Old 02-20-2018, 05:30 AM
Master Fan

My most memorable moment from the Olympics so far is Ester Ledecka winning a gold in Super G, the whole country woke up to a big shock The confused and exhilarating atmoshere in the country on Saturday morning was fun.lol

I´ll be sad when the Olympics are over, too.