Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2017, 08:52 PM
Supreme Fan

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham

I loved Lady Bird. My favorite recent movie, though, is Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (it's by my favorite playwright and has a great cast). I'm glad to hear you liked the newest Star Wars, Christine. I'm not super interested in Star Wars but might try to see this one if I can.

Sarah, that's a lot of snow! Your quiet Christmas sounds lovely.

I'll be in South Carolina (at my grandmother's) for Christmas and hope it's warm there. I'm not a fan of snow, and we've had a few snows in the past week (including tonight).
Tonight was my work holiday party, which was a lot of fun, and tomorrow i'm heading to New Jersey for the weekend to spend time with friends.
Anyone else have fun plans this weekend?
Old 12-15-2017, 09:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
I loved Lady Bird. My favorite recent movie, though, is Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (it's by my favorite playwright and has a great cast). I'm glad to hear you liked the newest Star Wars, Christine. I'm not super interested in Star Wars but might try to see this one if I can.

I'll be in South Carolina (at my grandmother's) for Christmas and hope it's warm there. I'm not a fan of snow, and we've had a few snows in the past week (including tonight).
Tonight was my work holiday party, which was a lot of fun, and tomorrow i'm heading to New Jersey for the weekend to spend time with friends.
Anyone else have fun plans this weekend?

I want to see Three Billboards. It's on my list. I want to see Coco too.

This weekend I'm getting my hair done tomorrow, then Sunday simul-watching Love Actually with some friends. We do it every year.
Old 12-17-2017, 05:35 AM
Elite Fan

Hey girls!
We've had a busy couple of days, as Friday was Jay's work holiday party and last night it was mine. I'm glad to have a quiet Sunday! I'll go shopping for a couple of gifts in a bit.
icon: Permanent_99
valeposh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 06:17 AM
Addicted Fan

Hope everyone had a great time at their work holiday parties.

We did have our Christmas breakfast at our niece and nephew's house. It was an hour drive but we had fun and the food was great.

Claire, hope you have a warm snowless Christmas at your grandmother's.

Christine, I'm gonna have to watch Love Actually again. It's been a few years since I last watched it.

Hope everyone has a great week..
SarahJ5941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

long time no see, everyone alright?

Kathi your trip sounds lovely, I imagined to run into Lauren when I was in LA and NY as well

Vale your dog is so cute, I want him

I will wrap up my business obligations in Rostock this Wednesday, it was a nice time but a lot of work. Also flying twice a week took a toll on my health, I've been sick twice this winter and for an unusual long time. And living in a hotel for 4 months gets old. And last week I missed my flight. Ooops. lol

I will start my 3 week vacation on Friday and I cannot wait. I will go to my parents house for Christmas and New Years Eve and then fly to Abu Dhabi to get some sun.
perrygraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 07:58 PM
Supreme Fan

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham

Wow, Ele, Abu Dhabi sounds awesome! I'm jealous of your long vacation! It sounds like you've earned it. Have fun!

Thanks, Sarah! Your Christmas breakfast sounds nice.

Vale, I hope you enjoyed your quiet Sunday!

Christine, your Love, Actually tradition sounds lovely. (My cousins and I have a tradition of watching that movie on Thanksgiving night! It's one of my faves!)
I want to see Coco, too.

Tonight I saw All the Money in the World, which was good. I can't believe how quickly they reshot Kevin Spacey's role with Christopher Plummer; he's in a LOT of scenes!
Old 12-19-2017, 01:19 AM
Master Fan

I make Dave to watch Love Actually with me every Christmas, too. The movie never gets old

Ele, sorry to hear that you were sick, the Abu Dhabi sun will do you good, Im sure.

I´m done with Christmas shopping, although I still have one packet on the way (that I ordered in the middle of November!) and I don´t think it will arrive on time anymore:/

Danke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 01:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey Everyone,

I see you all having a good Time. I'm super busy with Work and I'm not really in Christmas mood. Only 3 days and my Holidays are here.. I hope I will get the Christmas feeling with Hugh Grant &Co it's still my favourite Christmas Movie besides the Collection of Tim Allen. I hope you all will have a wonderful Christmas time! xoxo
kathiLGfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 05:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrygraham (View Post)

Vale your dog is so cute, I want him
Thanks! She's cute but a lot of work. But also so adorable.
Your 3 weeks off sound amazing!! And totally deserved, I'm glad you're getting a break.

Claire- I didn't have a quiet Sunday in the end because they called me at work at night so I had to go. It wasn't great.

Katka- I want to watch Love Actually too! And Miracle on 34th Street. And Home Alone. So far we've seen Elf and a new (and quite cheesy) Netflix Christmas movie.
I think I'm done with gifts which is a great feeling.
Old 12-19-2017, 07:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham

Sounds like everyone has some fun plans for the holidays.

I'll be in Las Vegas for Christmas.

And I decided to go to London next July, so I need to plan that at some point.
Old 12-23-2017, 08:42 PM
Supreme Fan

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham

Anyone who’s around, what’s your favorite Christmas movie? (Besides Love, Actually, which we talked about.) I showed Home Alone in my classes this week; it’s a classic that kids of all ages (even high schoolers) seem to like. A couple of my faves are A Christmas Story and Meet Me in St. Louis.
Old 12-24-2017, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
Anyone who’s around, what’s your favorite Christmas movie? (Besides Love, Actually, which we talked about.) I showed Home Alone in my classes this week; it’s a classic that kids of all ages (even high schoolers) seem to like. A couple of my faves are A Christmas Story and Meet Me in St. Louis.
I love Home Alone and Elf. I also watch a Charlie Brown Christmas every year. I don't think I've ever seen Meet Me In St Louis!
Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!!
Old 12-24-2017, 09:32 PM
Supreme Fan

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham

Yes, Elf and A Charlie Brown Christmas are good ones!

Merry Christmas Eve! And Merry Christmas, because I guess it’s already Christmas Day in Europe!
Old 12-25-2017, 06:03 AM
Addicted Fan

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. I hope you all have a wonderful day.
SarahJ5941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 06:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Merry Christmas Everyone,

I hope you all have nice holidays
kathiLGfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread