Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2018, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

I only saw 4 nominated movies so I can´t really comment on the Oscar discussion.I didn´t feel they were masterpieces, really. lol I really liked the Darkest hour, though.

Im back from our London trip. The weather was not great but we had a fabulous time anyway. 42nd Street musical was spectacular as it should be. My mom cried at the end even though she didn´t understand.lol And we visited the Sky Garden which was also amazing. Too bad it went by so fast.

Old 03-06-2018, 09:15 PM
Supreme Fan

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham

Glad you had fun Katka!
Old 03-10-2018, 11:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone,

My Father told Us that He has Cancer. So my Head is totally filled with the horrible Pictures... I already lost my Mom through Cancer when I was 16 and I had such a hard time after that.. for Years! And now I could loose my Father too? I can't handle it. My Heart is already broken enough. I'm not strong enough to make this through again. I'm sorry to kill all your happy Moments right now but I don't have many Friends... 1 actually. And she already prays for Us. I can't talk to her about it because She lost her dad through Cancer 2 Month's ago and she's still hang in there... I couldn't bring it up all the Time. Oh god do you see how freaky I feel? I'm just typing without thinking... sorry guys I'm just scared
Old 03-10-2018, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham

I'm so sorry, Kathi. I can't imagine how hard that must be. Is he going through some kind of treatment? You can always come here to share, and I hope he's okay.
Old 03-10-2018, 10:15 PM
Loyal Fan

He said He has to stay in the Hospital for the next Week.. they will make some Tests and stuff... I guess they hhave to decide between Chemotherapy or Surgery.

And thank you!
Old 03-10-2018, 10:57 PM
Supreme Fan

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham

I'm sorry Kathi.

Sending your family lots of good thoughts.
Old 03-12-2018, 02:02 AM
Elite Fan

I am so very sorry, Kathi. But there are a lot of treatment options nowadays, so hopefully things will be better than when you were 16. I'll keep you and your dad in my thoughts. And you can always share anything you want here.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 03-12-2018, 03:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks you Girls! You are sooo kind!

It looks sooo bad for my Father... he's yellow! And he has lost so much weight in the last couple weeks. It's freaking scary!
Old 03-12-2018, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

I´m so sorry, Kathi.

Old 03-13-2018, 04:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Kathi, I'm so sorry you, your dad and family are going through this. I hope that they are able to find a way to help him. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I know what you are going through, I lost my dad due to heart problems and then my mom due to cancer. It was very difficult both times. I know it will be hard but try to stay strong.
Old 03-13-2018, 07:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJ5941 (View Post)
Kathi, I'm so sorry you, your dad and family are going through this. I hope that they are able to find a way to help him. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I know what you are going through, I lost my dad due to heart problems and then my mom due to cancer. It was very difficult both times. I know it will be hard but try to stay strong.
Yes They will try to start the Chemotherapy.. but it's already too late for the Surgery. My Dad is sooo stubborn. He don't wanna face it. I can understand that but He has to make some really important Decisions. My Sister, Oncle and Grandma try to talk to Him tomorrow.... I hope He will sign the Papers.
Old 03-13-2018, 03:00 PM
Addicted Fan

I hope that he will give in and sign them and that the chemotherapy will be successful.
Old 03-14-2018, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

Oh Kathi, that's aweful, I'm very sorry. I hope that your dad willl sign the papers and that the cancer can be treated.
Old 03-14-2018, 04:29 PM
Loyal Fan

It's such a stressful situation....

We talked to the Dr and He said the Results are still not out for sure. They can't say if he can come Home again or not. My Father says He is fine but he said that for the last couple Month's and it was a Lie....
Old 03-17-2018, 05:30 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham

Kathi, I hope your dad agreed to the chemotherapy. Is he still in the hospital?

I'm not feeling well, I have a cold, but I have to chaperone a hike today. Last night I slept for 12 hours (8am-8pm), and I'm feeling better, so hopefully the fresh air does me good today.