Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-15-2008, 09:35 PM
New Fan

My Dream Of Meeting Lauren Graham

OK so I've always had this dream of meeting Lauren Graham so here it is

I've always dreamed of meeting her is like when I'm washing my hands in the bathroom and I'm standing there like an idiot and do not say a thing and just stare into the mirror I wonder if she would be like are you ok there? I'd like swallow hard and be like yea I think so Hi I'm Jamie it's nice to meet u I have always wantted to meet uand shake her hand I wonder if she would be like would you like my autograph or a picture I'd be like yes please sure that would be nice thank you and could I maybe give you my e-mail adress and wait for her response which I'm hoping is sure I think I would mabry write my cell number down but not being sure about that idea but I do it anyway and then give it to her and hoping she will say like here I will give u mine and anytime you need to talk e-mail me or call me and if I don't answer just leave a messege and I will get back to you I'd be like thank you have a great dinner and smile I would never run up to her and be like OMG YOUR LAUREN GRAHAM I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN PLEASE CAN YOU HAVE TO SIGN THIS!! Even though she is my biggest favorite actress I would wait for her to come to me I would hate to be rude like some people are when they want autographs I met Derek Jeter for my 16th birthday and I got soooo shaky my legs almost gave out I swear he looked at me like are you going to be ok then smiled then I just saw him again at the mall here in Tampa and I waved and I swear he remembers me he lives down here on his off season so I see him around town he goes to the same gas station as me and drives an orange hummer and a really nice blue sports car and goes to home depot on saturday mornings
Old 05-16-2008, 05:23 AM
Elite Fan

hi welcome to FF

you can post this in OT thread, HERE
you can also introduce yourself HERE

enjoy your stay

closing this now..