Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-09-2006, 04:58 PM
Loyal Fan

LG's "Crazy Internet People" in the Urban Dictionary

"Crazy Internet People" in the Urban Dictionary

A few months ago I had an idea to add "Crazy Internet People" to the Urban Dictionary, with the help of you guys lets create the best definition to show that we appreciate Lauren and this cool phrase.

If you have any ideas where we could start(first sentence or idea), please put it in bold.

Here's our current definition.

Crazy Internet People

Origin (Location WB studios, 11/21/2005):

Interviewer: "You know what I realized about your show, it's also the most analyzed show."
Lauren Graham: "It's the most analyzed?"
Interviewer: "Yeah analyzed always..."
Lauren Graham: "By who, those crazy internet people."

Introduced by Lauren Graham while referring to the people who tear apart every sentence and action stated and performed on their favorite show Gilmore Girls. By people, known to be one, referred to as being CIP.

CIP also tend to know everything and all about Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel and the other actors who star on Gilmore Girls. Since the introduction the phrase has been sweeping forums on the internet. CIP, besides wanting to know all about anything remotely related to Gilmore Girls, also have the tendency to freak out as a result of being very emotionally attached to this show. These freak outs can range from being extremely overexited when one sees a pop-tart or automatically form the word 'Dirty' in ones mind as a response to a certain sentence spoken by somebody else, to feeling depressed during the long summer-hiatus, to feeling emotionally instable when certain characters on this show act differently than expected or wished for. During times when a member of the CIP, a Crazy Internet Person, sees all wishes and expectations in a certain episode of this show fulfilled, this person can suffer from very happy, giddy feelings which comes close to a state of ecstasy. It's wise not to interrupt this person in these moment of pure bliss, since this person can react extremely defensive and simply seems to not want to be disturbed while being in this state. This phenomenon appears to be a hard one to understand when a person does not belong to this group of people.

Within CIP there are certain sub-divisions which can lead to confrontations within these divisions, known to CIP as 'shipper-wars'. Not every CIP chooses to belong to a certain division though. Even though these 'wars' can lead to harsh words being said, hurt feelings and wounded souls even, these can also lead to hysterically, funny situations (which again only can be recognised by CIP themselves).

Besides some CIP belonging to different sub-divisions, CIP can also be divided in two main groups that overrule the sub-division one belongs to. By determining if a CIP visits certain threads where spoilers, regarding their beloved show, are revealed and discussed or chooses not to visit these threads and try to remain SpoilerFree (SF), one can define whether one is non-SF or SF. Some CIP can go through extreme times of hardship trying to remain SF. Some CIP regularly make attempts to become SF, but simply being overcurious makes them fail at these attempts time after time. There are, on rare occasions, very sad occurences where by accident a SF CIP gets certain spoilerish information.

In the end all members of CIP appear to be bounded by their love for this show, even if the love for this show is based on different aspects. CIP also tend to defend another CIP in any situation, even when belonging to a different sub-division, when being attacked by a NON-CIP.

Used in a sentence as: Look at those Crazy internet People in the corner.
Used as a question: By who the Crazy internet people?
__________________ [/B]

Every contribution is great.
Here are some helpful CIP!

monal
charmed1NM
Bella21
blaab

Feel free to edit each others and mine. We will continue to edit and revise till it is perfect. Sound good?

Last edited by xmonalpx; 10-13-2006 at 01:31 PM
Old 10-09-2006, 05:04 PM
Extreme Fan

"Crazy Internet People"- the people who tear apart every sentence and action stated and performed on their favorite show Gilmore Girls.
Gilmore Girls: Guiltiest Pleasure #48
"Boom goes the Dynomite"
Old 10-09-2006, 05:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

cool sounds fun!

thats pretty good but i'd add"Crazy Internet People" is the phrase that is sweeping forums on the internet. These "Crazy" people are over analyticall, appreciative, super fans of the hit Gilmore Girls.They also know everything and all about Lauren Graham .
used in a sentence as: Look at those Crazy internet People in the corner.
used as a question: By who the Crazy internet people?
Bunny #219 <3
at least you're a dedicated bitch... says the dedicated ****.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

this is suck a great idea haha
maybe we could add loramful too
seven years of love and devotion, R.I.P Gilmore Girls October 5 2000 - May 15 2007.
Old 10-10-2006, 01:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love those defintions..

Quote:
Originally Posted by zevushlvr (View Post)
this is suck a great idea haha
maybe we could add loramful too
By the way.. I didn't get how loramful emerged.. Can anybody fill me in, please?

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 10-10-2006, 04:26 AM
Master Fan

from the LG Thread on GG board:
Quote:
Loramful. Confused? Well don't be. It's all about Lauren Graham. As we were talking about Lauren the word amazing keep coming up when talking about her acting abilities. But it doesn't nearly do her enough justice, so Kari (dramaqueen125) and Carolyn (lukelover87) decided to come up with a word that finally would and was just for her. So loramful was born. Lor-Lorelai, am-amazing, and ful-wonderful. Finally a word that does our favorite actress justice!
Old 10-10-2006, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you.. Great idea..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 10-10-2006, 03:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Here's a combination
Quote:
Crazy Internet People is the phrase that is sweeping forums on the internet. These "Crazy" people are over analyticall, appreciative, super fans of the hit television show Gilmore Girls. The people who tear apart every sentence and action stated and performed on their favorite show. They also know everything and all about Lauren Graham.

used in a sentence as: Look at those Crazy internet People in the corner.
used as a question: By who the Crazy internet people?
I'm glad that you guys like my idea ! Keep improving, this is going pretty good . Thanks again.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:09 PM
Loyal Fan

I guess the enthusiasm is gone!
Old 10-12-2006, 02:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Crazy Internet People

Origin (Location WB studios, 11/21/2005):
Interviewer "You know what I realized about your show, it's also the most analyzed show."
Lauren Graham "It's the most analyzed?"
Interviewer "Yeah analyzed always..."
Lauren Graham "By who, those crazy internet people."

Introduced by Lauren Graham while referring to the people who tear apart every sentence and action stated and performed on their favorite show Gilmore Girls. By people, known to be one, referred to as being CIP.

CIP also tend to know everything and all about Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel and the other actors who star on Gilmore Girls. Since the introduction the phrase has been sweeping forums on the internet. CIP, besides wanting to know all about anything remotely related to Gilmore Girls, also have the tendency to freak out as a result of being very emotionally attached to this show. These freak outs can range from being extremely overexited when one sees a pop-tart or automatically form the word 'Dirty' in ones mind as a response to a certain sentence spoken by somebody else, to feeling depressed during the long summer-hiatus, to feeling emotionally instable when certain characters on this show act differently than expected or wished for. During times when a member of the CIP, a Crazy Internet Person, sees all wishes and expectations in a certain episode of this show fulfilled, this person can suffer from very happy, giddy feelings which comes close to a state of ecstasy. It's wise not to interrupt this person in these moment of pure bliss, since this person can react extremely defensive and simply seems to not want to be disturbed while being in this state. This phenomenon appears to be a hard one to understand when a person does not belong to this group of people.

Within CIP there are certain sub-divisions which can lead to confrontations within these divisions, known to CIP as 'shipper-wars'. Not every CIP chooses to belong to a certain division though. Even though these 'wars' can lead to harsh words being said, hurt feelings and wounded souls even, these can also lead to hysterically, funny situations (which again only can be recognised by CIP themselves).

Besides some CIP belonging to different sub-divisions, CIP can also be divided in two main groups that overrule the sub-division one belongs to. By determining if a CIP visits certain threads where spoilers, regarding their beloved show, are revealed and discussed or chooses not to visit these threads and try to remain SpoilerFree (SF), one can define whether one is non-SF or SF. Some CIP can go through extreme times of hardship trying to remain SF. Some CIP regularly make attempts to become SF, but simply being overcurious makes them fail at these attempts time after time. There are, on rare occasions, very sad occurences where by accident a SF CIP gets certain spoilerish information.

In the end all members of CIP appear to be bounded by their love for this show, even if the love for this show is based on different aspects. CIP also tend to defend another CIP in any situation, even when belonging to a different sub-division, when being attacked by a NON-CIP.

Used in a sentence as: Look at those Crazy internet People in the corner.
Used as a question: By who the Crazy internet people?

Last edited by blaab; 10-13-2006 at 12:24 AM
Old 10-12-2006, 02:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hahaha, very amusing!

Vote Evangeline Lilly
Old 10-12-2006, 04:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow! blaab
If anybody can even find anything wrong with that def. then I'll be surprised.
Old 10-12-2006, 04:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

wow love that lol
Bunny #219 <3
at least you're a dedicated bitch... says the dedicated ****.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

wow blaab i love that!
just incase we post that which i bet we will its ecstasy
lol i hope i dont sound like a smart***, just an FYI but lovee it
seven years of love and devotion, R.I.P Gilmore Girls October 5 2000 - May 15 2007.
Old 10-13-2006, 12:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks everyone!

No thanks, Shani! Not taken as a smart*** remark at all. I edited it ...