Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-01-2016, 10:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Some on set pics.. I'm guessing one of the kids may be Lane's, but who's the other one? I'd love it if it's LLs but I won't get my hopes up lol.

"There's an expression in the casting business: 'God does not give with both hands.' Meaning, he doesn't give looks plus talent plus comedy. But in her case, he definitely did. It's tough to find someone that pretty who's that funny and has got all the goods." -Mark Hirschfeld
Old 03-02-2016, 12:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shani313 (View Post)
Some on set pics.. I'm guessing one of the kids may be Lane's, but who's the other one? I'd love it if it's LLs but I won't get my hopes up lol.

The Son of Sookie and Jackson probably. He definitely don't look like lorelais kid....
Old 03-02-2016, 12:58 AM
Master Fan

The kid is pretty cute. Thanks for the pics.

Old 03-02-2016, 01:13 AM
Master Fan

Thanks!

Somehow, (and this is just based on my own feelings, not on any information), I think Luke and Lorelai don't have any kids together. But I could be wrong.
Old 03-02-2016, 01:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chants (View Post)
Thanks!

Somehow, (and this is just based on my own feelings, not on any information), I think Luke and Lorelai don't have any kids together. But I could be wrong.
I think so too (based on what I've read and pics from within Lorelai's house), and am very upset about it.

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 03-02-2016, 03:11 AM
Extreme Fan

The unflipped version of one of the pics with Lauren:

Old 03-02-2016, 05:21 AM
Extreme Fan

I am dying here with these pictures!

It just makes me even more excited!!!

I love the picture of what appears to be the boy, with Lauren and Alexis in Summer!

I was hoping the boy would be L/L kid, but I am thinking, much like whether they're married or not? If they have a kid, this will be kept quiet. But, I hope they do have a child together. This has always been my dream! And this would make me feel so sad, if this didn't happen! All I want from the revival is to see L/L married with a child, anything else is bonus.

Gjoni, are you talking about the set pictures of Lorelai's house, where Rory's room, is still Rory's room? Because it crossed my mind too.

My feeling is, they are Lanes children, Kwan and Steve.

Wish, they would stop hiding Lorelai's left hand! Hehe

Last edited by Kizzy81; 03-02-2016 at 05:29 AM
Old 03-02-2016, 05:31 AM
Loyal Fan

The pictures are so cute!! I'm pretty sure this mystery boy could be the son of Sookie and Jackson.....and the other are definitely lanes kids.
Old 03-02-2016, 06:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the great pics, Shani & Val!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy81 (View Post)
Gjoni, are you talking about the set pictures of Lorelai's house, where Rory's room, is still Rory's room? Because it crossed my mind too.
Actually, mainly because of the kitchen pics (that were shown briefly then taken down) - nothing there even remotely resembles a home with a young kid/kids. No paintings on the fridge, no photos of one, the way the table is set, etc.
Also, nothing at all on the front lawn or porch...

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 03-02-2016, 09:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

Lane and Zack's kids would be 9ish? To me both boys look older than that.
Old 03-02-2016, 10:57 AM
Elite Fan

I love all the pics!! I wonder who that kid plays.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 03-02-2016, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

I just want L/L to be happy together. I don't care if they are married or not, or if they have kids or not.

Having kids isn't important to me personally, so it's not something I need for people to have to make them happy.

But if they do have a kid, that's ok too. So long as they are together and happy.
Old 03-03-2016, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I for one hope they have been married for most of the last 9 years, really don't want them to all of a sudden get married after all this time, it would be too much of a distraction and really dating or engaged for a decade?
Old 03-03-2016, 02:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chants (View Post)
I just want L/L to be happy together. I don't care if they are married or not, or if they have kids or not.

Having kids isn't important to me personally, so it's not something I need for people to have to make them happy.

But if they do have a kid, that's ok too. So long as they are together and happy.
I agree with you. If they had a kid, great. If they didn't, that's okay as well, as long as they're happy and their storyline together makes sense.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 03-03-2016, 07:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
I agree with you. If they had a kid, great. If they didn't, that's okay as well, as long as they're happy and their storyline together makes sense.
Totally agree, as long as they're together and happy I don't care. Just no relationship drama please!!