Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-09-2003, 10:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

Somehow, I felt myself home here (- O carro está esperando. / - Já vou.) [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

I've watched the Newsradio episodes these days, and Lauren is great in it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] A bit like Lorelai [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2003, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

You remember the blond from MYOB, not that blond, the other one...

Well, she's in Scott Foley's new show on NBC. You know the voice she used on MYOB...it's totally like the voice Lauren did on Caroline in the City! Maybe that's how you get roles in comedies when you start out, just sound ditzy, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Anyway, her voice is a lot deeper, hair straighter, and E! went behind the scenes of it and interviewed the cast together and she just sat there the whole time sucking on a lollipop.

I took that as thinking she might possibly be a smoker, and that reminded me of the part on MYOB where she says to Opal who's holding Riley's cigarette..

You know, you really shouldn't be smoking that. It's really bad for you.
Opal: Really? Do other people know this?
Oh yeah. It says so right there on the box.

And just another favorite exchange on that show was

Opal: Mr. Wags did not die. He RAN AWAY.
Riley: Yeah. Right under the wheels of your neighbor's moving car.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2003, 10:59 AM
Extreme Fan

M.Y.O.B sounds awesome!! I can't believe I missed that. I never saw promos or anything for that show when I was younger. Now townies I remember seeing the promos and thinking wow that looks like a great show but it came on a night that I had band or something so I always missed it. I guess I was also too busy to tape it. Don't know why since I never did homework. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Can you download M.Y.O.B eps like the townies? Cuz if so I would love to know where I could get my hands on those. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2003, 12:35 AM
Master Fan

I loved her on Caroline in the City! Her character was such an airhead [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Make Love, Not War
Stefanie
Old 03-11-2003, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by alexisfreak2:
<STRONG>it's totally like the voice Lauren did on Caroline in the City! </STRONG>
:shudders:

Actually, it's even a tad worse than Lauren's voice on Caroline in the City. Which says a lot, cause that CitC voice was kinda scary. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh! I didn't see the Opal Mother question before. Actually, I've thought about that. Okay, in passing. Like Steph say, it could be a potential cliffhanger, however predictable. I don't really think she is, though. Oh well, we'll never know. If it hadn't been for GG I would've been totally bummed about this show being taken off. Okay, so the voice over **** is so corny and there's lots of other not so good stuff in it, but Lauren's just so cute and Opal is pathetically adorable. It's sweet. But of course, happy we get GG instead. I think everyone's happy about that. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Uh, yeah, this was just supposed to be a bump'ish post. I just don't want it to be pruned.

[ 03-11-2003: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 03-14-2003, 02:28 AM
Extreme Fan

I remember Lauren did a commercial for a cable company and also that MCI commercial where she's a bride.
Old 03-14-2003, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Unico:
<STRONG>I remember Lauren did a commercial for a cable company and also that MCI commercial where she's a bride.</STRONG>
Huh? Cable company commercial? I don't think I've heard of this. Do you remember when it was on? What she looked like, said, did, ect.? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2003, 04:14 AM
New Fan

Does anybody remember Lauren in a cleaning product comercial? The actress stood out because of her smile and I am pretty sure it was Lauren after I saw her in Caroline.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Hey g3trooper! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I don't know if you saw Lauren in her phone commercial that they showed on Before They Were Stars, but the cleaning commercial you're talking about was also in the running to be shown. I think it was for Cascade, but you might have seen a different one.

I've never seen it, but aw, that's so cute that her smile made her stand out! Do you have an estimate on about how old it is?
Old 04-19-2003, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by g3trooper:
<STRONG>Does anybody remember Lauren in a cleaning product comercial? The actress stood out because of her smile and I am pretty sure it was Lauren after I saw her in Caroline.</STRONG>
I never saw this commercial. Anyone else remember it?
Old 04-25-2003, 07:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Caroline and the Opera was on this morning! I only saw the end of it though at first I wasn't sure because I couldn't recognize her due to the short hair but it was her.
Old 04-25-2003, 07:32 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, and the ATM one was on Tuesday. Two more coming up next week. I think it's on Lifetime.

It's so funny. She's hilarious in the ATM one, but her voice. Actually, the more I watch her on that show the more and more used to the voice I get. And then I get to see that she's actually doing one hell of a comedic performance.

----

I'm bored and I'm currently hanging out at TV Tome. So I'm browsing through the episodes and at some point I read this:

Quote:
Meanwhile, Molly needs to get a job because her photography career is not taking off. Her new job? A Monica Lewinsky look-a-like.
Dude. Since when did Lauren look anything remotely like Monica Lewinsky? Lmao. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Have we seen this picture, btw? I'm sure we have, but just in case.

[ 04-25-2003: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 05-18-2003, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2003, 01:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii:
<STRONG>Dude. Since when did Lauren look anything remotely like Monica Lewinsky? Lmao. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Lil tiny bit here in this ooooold pic

Old 05-23-2003, 04:53 AM
Elite Fan

Well, that has to be a little tiny bit. I mean, I see it with the dark curly hair and whatnot. But...no.

Oh, saw the 3rd Rock episode Lauren was in yesterday. She was really good there. I thought she'd be more Shelly like, but she wasn't. Very good. Although, now that I've seen all the Caroline episodes she was in, I have to admit that her crazyness is pretty hilarious. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Anyway, 3rd Rock. The show itself was also surprisingly amusing. We have it over here too, but I've never watched it before.

My list of pre-Gilmore Girls is getting longer. Yay.