Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-13-2004, 05:19 AM
New Fan

I have been thinking since yesterday of something I could say...but I'm speechless. I won't say I know how you feel..because I don't. Just know that everyone is here for you. I will always keep you and your entire family in my thoughts. My deepest condolences. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2004, 11:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Kitty, I am so sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

[ 04-13-2004: Message edited crazymike4 ]
Old 04-13-2004, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 04-13-2004, 05:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Old 04-13-2004, 06:07 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't know what to say, other than that I'll be praying for you and your family every night and you have the love and support of everyone here [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I wish we could make it any easier, but just don't give up because as time goes by, your pain will ease.
My thoughts are with you and your family.

[ 04-14-2004: Message edited *Lor* ]

"Chi trova un amico , trova un tesoro"
Old 04-14-2004, 05:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Lorelai: I...I just don't care anymore. He's the one missing out on something really great. (she looks at RORY)
Josh: Yeah. Two really great things. (LORELAI smiles)
-Before the Beginning
Old 04-14-2004, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img] I just found out by accident that it was a drunk driver who killed Kevin and his passenger. Why isn't there a smad wave? I couldn't hold back the tears when I was telling my mom where we were going today - to get Kitty a card and something extra. She lost her dad to a drunk driver years ago, and since she was on her way to Bible class she promised to pray for everyone. She just said God has a plan and we just don't know what it is. Kitty, I love you, I hope you know that we all do. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

And now I need something for my mind to escape, so taking this from Cher.

1. What is your middle name? Colette

2. If you had been born the other sex, did your parents tell you what your name would have been? My parents were hoping for a girl after they had my brother, but they got 3 and found out pretty early on, so they were swimming in girls names.

3. Do you have children and if so, what are their names? Nope.

4. If you were to ever have a child or more children, what would you name them? Aurora Leigh Lily Belle Blu (that's one girl) and Sullivan Riley Alexander Gray (that's one boy). There won't be more than two I can pretty much guarantee that.

5. Most people know their mother's maiden name, but do you know your grandmother's maiden name? My mom's side - Gaston, My dad's side - Tauzin (yes, as in she's congressman Billy Tauzin's aunt if that name rings a bell)

6. Did you have an imaginary friend as a child? I think I made one up just to have one, but I always knew there was never anyone really there.

7. What was the name of your first pet? Buffy the puppy. That was before the movie or the series existed, people.

8. What was the name of the first person you ever kissed? Josh...I could tell the story, but I'd embarrass myself, and who wants that?

9. What was the name of the school you attended as a child? There were a few: My Memories, Chackbay Elem., Inlet View, Thibodaux, St. Genevieve

10. What was the name of your English teacher(s) in high school?
8th: Ms. Hymel
Freshman: Ms. Borderlon (She got married, I can't think of her new name)
Sophomore: Mrs. Thibodaux
Junior year: Mrs. Turley
Senior year: Ms. Hymel (Same one, she was my all-time favorite teacher. Sweetest woman.)

11. Do you name your vehicles? My car is named Baby, because it's baby blue.

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Will someone come to my house and physically remove this Britney Spear's video for "Everytime" off of my friggin computer? I cannot stop listening to it.

[ 04-15-2004: Message edited A. B. Normal ]
Old 04-15-2004, 05:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Aww, another reader of my journal that I didn't even know exisited I posted another survey today.

I knew about the accident after I saw the articles. It's so heartbreaking.

And you know what after seeing Luke in a car accident last night on the The O.C. from drinking too much, I was bailing my eyes out b/c of Kevin and because of my classmate who died this summer in a car accident.

OMG...It's "Hungry Eyes" from Dirty Dancing. One of my favorite movies and songs!

edited b/c now Cher is playing and I found it funny. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Even though I'm nothing like the woman.

[ 04-15-2004: Message edited Çherié_£u£u ]
Old 04-15-2004, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Çherié_£u£u:
<STRONG>Aww, another reader of my journal that I didn't even know exisited I posted another survey today.</STRONG>
I actually have read Livejournal like five times total in my life, but something told me to click on Gen's journal link in her sig yesterday (I've never read hers before), and the article was the at the top of her journal. And then I clicked on the responses and yours was there Cher. You weren't the only one thinking that during The OC.

When I was talking about 13 Going on 30 I forgot to talk about how cute her love interest is. The guy who played her childhood friend is just adorable in the movie.
Old 04-15-2004, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

Despite my fandom for Alias, I have no intention of seeing that movie. The first reason being that JG is in it, second it looks really dumb and retarded. Like what movies have we had like that? Freaky Friday and that one w/Katherine Heigl they show on Disney. Um. Yeah.

Once you get into LJ you can't stop. I never write in my paper diary, and I never wrote in it before LJ. And now I write in my LJ almost every day. It's cheap therapy.

Old 04-16-2004, 02:16 AM
Elite Fan

The movie has gotten good reviews, Cher. A light and happy movie. I'm superexcited about it. :giggle: God knows when it'll premiere here, though.

The love interest (and childhood friend) is played by Mark Ruffalo, Alexis and he's absolutely adorable, I agree.

[ 04-16-2004: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 04-16-2004, 11:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Who here has the new Entertainment Weekly with Prince on the cover?
Old 04-16-2004, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

Mike I don't have the new Entertainment Weekly yet. It should be coming in the mail soon though. Why? What's in it?
Old 04-16-2004, 11:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal:
<STRONG>Mike I don't have the new Entertainment Weekly yet. It should be coming in the mail soon though. Why? What's in it?</STRONG>
It's not Lauren.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

A comment I wrote is in it on page 10. [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

[ 04-16-2004: Message edited crazymike4 ]
Old 04-16-2004, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] You meanie! Getting us all exicited well since I don't get that do you care to tell us what it is?