Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-07-2004, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

[ 02-07-2004: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 02-07-2004, 02:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CutieKatie:
<STRONG>Cherie: Sorry to hear about your back probelms. *hugs* [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Eli: Don't get me started on how much I want to learn self-defense and stuff like that. I'm going to sign up for a class and my mom was so happy because I'd be able to defend myself. Little does she know it's because I want to be like Syd, get recruited in CIA, and have many hot guys in my life. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thanks everyone! I'm pretty much okay for the rest of my life - we were worried that I wouldn't be able to have kids with the extent of my curveture but the doctor said I shouldn't have any problems. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Does everyone know what scolisis is, or do I have to explain it? I'm just glad I don't have to wear the brace anymore, every once and awhile I will get bad back pain.

Katie- I want to be like Syd too and get myself a real Varty Clone [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I want like fifty million jobs, fifty million bucks would be nice, but then I would want to surt the i-net all day. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 02-07-2004: Message edited Çherié_£u£u ]
Old 02-07-2004, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Çherié_£u£u:
<STRONG>Does everyone know what scolisis is</STRONG>
I looked it up. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Yeah, hi, I'm a bit of a nerd. But I like to learn new things, heh.

I'm pretty sure I would be okay with a Varty for myself as well. :giggle: But I've just been at the movies and seen my Cruise-man, so for now, that's all I can think about. Mmm, Tom with a samurai sword. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2004, 02:23 AM
Ultimate Fan

I don't know what scolisis is. I'll go look it up.

Are you feeling better, Cher?

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 02-08-2004, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Kitty:
<STRONG>I don't know what scolisis is. I'll go look it up.

Are you feeling better, Cher?</STRONG>
It's a curveture in the spine. Mine is in the lower back about 21 degrees. Normally when it goes over 30, that's when it's serious. Was I not feeling well? My toe is better if that's what you're referring too...It's been bleeding and draining a lot though. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 02-09-2004, 12:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Doesn't sound too good. I looked it up too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I feel smart lol.

This weather is seriously not funny. It was 99F today. It would've been ok during the holidays, but at school is just hell. Maybe I can come down with a rare case of some kind of disease.. I'll get on to that.

My mum is getting so paranoid about that Bird flu. I swear, everday she asks whether or not I had any chicken or duck while we were away... Everyday!

I'll be doing some homework now like the good little girl I am [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"Chi trova un amico , trova un tesoro"
Old 02-09-2004, 05:22 AM
Elite Fan

You Aussies are cute with stuff like the bird flu and stuff like that. When I landed at the airport in Sydney I was asked if I came from a farm and if I had dairy products in my suitcase. When I landed at the airport in Boston in USA I was asked if I had guns in my suitcase. Slightly different fears, heh.
Old 02-09-2004, 07:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I remember when I landed in Detroit from Germany when I came back here. On my flight I lied a little to the people sitting next to me that I was an exchange student.. 'cause I look so young, I can easily pass for a 13 year old, I hate telling people that I'm married 'cause of all the 'commotion' it causes.. "Oh, my god. You look so young. blah blah blah." So I go to lengths to avoid that.

But you can't lie to the custom officers.. so I have to tell them the truth. My husband is in the military, I lived in Germany for three years and I'm now back. They gave me the hardest time! They were holding onto my driver's license like there was no tomorrow and showing it to every other officer or attendent there and kept asking me, "Married?"

I hate going to Vegas too. I keep my ID in my pocket all the time so I can whip it out at a moment's notice!

Old 02-09-2004, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Alexis- I need your help. I could have sworn I saw Lauren w/Matthew Perry last night. But it might have just been his other "brown-haired" friend.

Anyway my Grammy thoughts are here.

Lor- 99F that is so hot. It's about 20 degrees right now. A big difference.

Old 02-09-2004, 06:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Lee's Journal is awesome. Check out her layout people. I'm so jealous right now.
Old 02-10-2004, 02:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Çherié £u£u:
<STRONG>Alexis- I need your help. I could have sworn I saw Lauren w/Matthew Perry last night. But it might have just been his other "brown-haired" friend.</STRONG>
To be honest, I had the pre-show on in the background while I was writing and just perked my ears up when I heard Kelly, and turned it off after Trashina took Kelly's award.

Me...bitter? Nah, lol, I'm not half as bitter at her as I STILL am at Jenifer "I can high kick, but couldn't act better than Lauren Graham if my life depended on it" Garner. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I have no idea if Lauren was there with Matthew, but I doubt it because there are no pictures of her from the Grammys...I've been searching all day (for her and Kelly Clarkson b/c I'm a dork and somehow think they'll magically appear at the same events).

I guess Craig does only date models, no wonder Lauren teases him. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
What?

Why does FF have to start working again right when I'm on a roll on my paper? DAMN THIS ADDICTION. There, got that out.
Old 02-10-2004, 08:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That penguin is so funny! That's me!

No wonder Lauren teases Craig about the model thing. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I don't think Lauren was at the Grammy's. hmmm...

Alexis, ya know Kelly's song, "The Trouble With Love", I think that's the title.. don't ya think that would be a cute song for a L/L video? Just a thought. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 02-10-2004, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Kitty:
<STRONG>Alexis, ya know Kelly's song, "The Trouble With Love", I think that's the title.. don't ya think that would be a cute song for a L/L video? Just a thought. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Right. Like I don't think about that twice a day. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love the lyrics to that song (Kelly co-wrote) It's actually a good General Lorelai Relationships video song, but I told my sister she's not allowed to do any videos with Kelly's songs because I have dibs. Unfortunately it'll be about 6 months until I have time to make one of those. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Skiing got cancelled because everyone's crazy with schoolwork, which is okay since I'm not sure I would have liked it anyway. Concert's still on. TWO WEEKS! Eeeeee! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2004, 03:55 PM
Elite Fan

How did Lee get her journal looking so cool? I'm a LJ user (I only used it once), but I want a cool layout.

Come be my friend. I haven't updated in awhile, but I will tonight.
Old 02-10-2004, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CutieKatie:
<STRONG>How did Lee get her journal looking so cool? I'm a LJ user (I only used it once), but I want a cool layout.

Come be my friend. I haven't updated in awhile, but I will tonight.</STRONG>
There is a LJ Help Thread on the Webmasters board we can tell you anything you want to know about customizing yours. Mine is pretty boring right now because I ran out of inspiration at the moment.

I asked on the MP thread on the Friends board if anyone had screencaps. So we'll see. I might have been imagining things.