Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2004, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

Hey Guys!

I can't stay long because I have to go run along to bed but yes, I got my paper done on time but it was major stress-filled week and boy, am I feeling it now. Whenever I get majorly stressed out I get back pain, and I'm feeling it now. And to mention, I didn't have a chance to do any of my homework at work because we had to prepare for the Auditors. Damn Bastards. So now I have to do it tomorrow because I meet my friend @ 3, for our study group. Sounds like fun, eh? I'll shall be back whenever.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 01-25-2004, 12:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

You're getting audited?

Good luck with your homework! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 01-25-2004, 03:46 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, good luck with all your work (and the audit?) Cher, it's good that you're making an effort to concentrate on it. I could learn a thing or two. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

This is so crazy, my sister's been playing with her new computer and she Photo Shopped her, my, and our other sister's eyes from pics we took at Christmas this year. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] We're gonna play a game with our parents tomorrow and see if they can tell who's who just by the eyes. All I know is Row 5 is all me, Row 4 the first 2 are Aimee and the rest on that row are Alicia. It's so funny how we all have different shades of blue.

Does that picture show up in the link? I've never used Photobucket before.

In other news, have I mentioned we're going to the first show of Kelly Clarkson's tour in Charlotte, NC. I've never been there, so excited. [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

[ 01-25-2004: Message edited A. B. Normal ]
Old 01-25-2004, 08:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

That eye thing is crazy! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The link worked fine.

oohh, Kelly Clarkson! I'd love to see her in concert. Have fun! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2004, 06:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Has anyone ever heard of or read the book Wicked: The Life Times of the Wicked Witch of th West by Gregory Maguire? It's the backstory of the Wicked Witch(and really Glinda too). It's excellent. They made a musical out of it that opened on Broadway in October. I got the soundtrack the other day and it's really amazing. Kristen Chenowith stars as Glinda and Idina Menzel is the Witch. My new goal is to get up to NYC and see it at some point. I was just wondering if anyone else had heard of it.
Old 01-26-2004, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Alexis- How'd the 'eye graphic' go over with your parents. It's quite freaky if you ask me. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anyway, I have a snow day today so I'm home but unfortnately I still have a lot of stuff to do.

And the Audit, is at my work place. I'm not getting audited. I had to help my boss get stuff ready.

Kitty- I emailed you.

[ 01-26-2004: Message edited heri uu ]

Old 01-26-2004, 12:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

Cher, thank you!

My dad does that.. audits businesses and those who own businesses. The fun thing about being an auditor in L.A. is that you also audit the tv, movie and music production agencies and studios. He audited some bigshot over at the WB a few years ago.

Old 01-26-2004, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad you're not the one being audited Cher. I'm not sure if she showed them yet, I'll have to ask when she gets back home.

Dorothy, I have heard of that musical, I saw Kristen Chenowith and the other "witch" acting out one of the scenes on the Today show a while back. It seemed good, I think Kristen is great.

Okay, so I had heard a little bit about Ben Jelen, but I never actually heard his music. I just watched his video "Come On" on Launch music. WOW, hot guy playing piano and a cool video. I'm in love. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kitty, I think there are a couple of shows in California for the tour. I ordered mine at the pre-sale for like 50 bucks, which went really quick, but there might be some like a week before the show that are really good seats for a reasonable price. We got floor seats, I hardly EVER get floor seats. Whee! She's playing piano and guitar, so that should be fun...I want Ben to be the opening act now, lol. I nice piano duet...

[ 01-26-2004: Message edited A. B. Normal ]
Old 01-27-2004, 04:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

aww, that's cool. If I weren't so busy here with getting a new house and stuff, I'd love to go to her concert.

We bought some land. It's apparently in the White Fence District.. I didn't even know that is what the area is called! I know it's dubbed, "Horse Properties" 'cause the lots are big enough for owning horses. It's an acre and we're going to build our house on it. And, it's close to the mall! What? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] That's important!

So I'm excited! Yay! My own place. Of course it'll probably take 3-5 months, but I have the nice thought of knowing that I will soon be moving into my own place. I will also be closer to my friends.. well, most of them.. so I'll stop hearing, "I never see you anymore. We have to get together sometime. You live so far!" [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2004, 04:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Kitty ~ I've heard only good things about the musical Wicked. I want to see it so bad!
Old 01-27-2004, 05:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by crazymike4:
<STRONG>Kitty ~ I've heard only good things about the musical Wicked. I want to see it so bad!</STRONG>
That was me, Mike. I can't wait to see it. I'm already planning a trip for late August/early September. It's going to be my 'Congratulations for completing boot camp and A-school' present to myself.

Kitty, that's awesome about having the land and building the house. It sounds exciting.
Old 01-27-2004, 06:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] My 'who posted that?' confusion is rubbing off on others! I feel special now.

One hour to go until GG! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2004, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Holy *****.

I totally lost track of time on here trying to catch up one everything. It's a half-hour to GG. Now I will be constantly watching the clock. I have mixed feelings about tonight's episode.

I've heard of Wicked too, and I can't wait. I might be going to see it in March. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2004, 10:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by banjojd:
<STRONG>
That was me, Mike. I can't wait to see it. I'm already planning a trip for late August/early September. It's going to be my 'Congratulations for completing boot camp and A-school' present to myself.
</STRONG>
Ah! Sorry about that. It's a well-deserved present. You have to tell us how it is.
Old 01-28-2004, 01:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

Boot camp?

Yes, a well deserved present. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Closed Thread   Post New Thread