Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2004, 02:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Black Eyed Peas last song Where is the love or whatever the title is was completely played out by stations here. I still hear it on the radio sometimes and it drives me crazy.
Old 01-20-2004, 03:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

Oh, I have satalite radio in my car and they still play that damn song! It's been played out.. it's tired.. enough! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 01-20-2004, 03:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Definitely. I just can't stand it anymore. To be honest, I never really liked it to begin with. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Golden Globes are on Sunday! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2004, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

*sneaks in*

It's hard to stay awhile, Eli told me to stop by. I have about 4 1/2 pages written so far. So I'm getting there!

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 01-20-2004, 04:21 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Cher! 4 1/2 pages! You're definitely making progress! How long does it have to be again??
Old 01-20-2004, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

Good work, sweets. See? It's nice to sneak in just for a quick read (and maybe post) and then go back to work.

Yes, Globes on Sunday. Even though I obviously don't get to watch it...ever, I'm still excited about **** like this, heh. Go Jennifer, Nic and Tom!
Old 01-20-2004, 04:25 PM
Extreme Fan

I would love for Jennifer to win. She deserves it this season. She's just amazing.

I doubt that Nicole will win since the buzz doesn't seem to be there for her performance in CM. I'm guessing Charlize or Evan Rachel Wood will take the prize.
Old 01-20-2004, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

It's supposed to be 9-11 pages I was informed today. But that includes the Works Cited page. So I have 4 1/2 plus the works cited...so it's like 5 1/2. It actually doesn't take me long to write papers it's just hard for me to sit down and write them. It's aggrivataging and I don't have the attention span. But I did learn it's easier to write it at work/home because I don't have my friends there with me to distract me. But it's definetly progress. I'm going to try and get most of it done. Because tomorrow I work and then on Thursday I'm getting my hair cut.

ETA: Okay, I should get going in the next few minutes so I have enough time to watch GG and study for Government (of course, I have a test. Like they don't give us enough ***** to do!). But I love Alias to death and I love Sydney but I don't know what it is but I don't think I can really stand JG. It's something about her....Poor Scott Foley, I think that's what it is. But I hated her before they broke up, but then now she's with MV. Michael Vartan is hot too. Well anyway, yeah she isn't one of my favorites. Didn't she already win the Emmy though? But I'd say she definetly should get it for this season for sure. But then Lauren should get it next. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-20-2004: Message edited heri uu ]

Old 01-20-2004, 04:44 PM
Elite Fan

Jennifer has never won an Emmy. She won the Golden Globes in 2002. Is that what you meant, maybe? You know, the year Lauren was nominated in the same category. I absolutely love her to death. I think she's supercute and adorable, yet sexy and cool at the same time. So I hope she'll win. I think one of the newbies might take it, though. The foreign press association like to acknowledge new stars.

I don't think Nicole will take it home either. It's sad, but most likely true.

But I'm also so excited about my man Tom Cruise being nominated. I haven't seen The Last Samurai yet, cause it doesn't premiere in Norway til Friday. I'm *so* off to the movies very soon, though. Hee.
Old 01-21-2004, 02:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey guys! I haven't actually read any of what you've writen because I'm on a timer here (damn internte cafes) but I just thought I'd pop in to say hi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I'm extremely burnt and really hot right now lol. I've got 2 minutes left so I'll try to pop in later. Enjoy your week!

"Chi trova un amico , trova un tesoro"
Old 01-21-2004, 02:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

About Cheaper, I also loved the outtakes. Espescially the one with Tom and Bonnie, I can't remember it, but they were talking about cleaning up the chandeleir and it was...suggestive. And really, really funny.

Lorelai: I...I just don't care anymore. He's the one missing out on something really great. (she looks at RORY)
Josh: Yeah. Two really great things. (LORELAI smiles)
-Before the Beginning
Old 01-21-2004, 11:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

I loved the outtakes in 'Cheaper'. I'd like to buy the dvd to see more. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ya know what I hate? Now, don't get me wrong. I'm happy that my parents let us stay here for a bit after Kevin got out of the Army and getting a new job and while we look for a new place. I'm happy that they want to help with the kids. But sometimes they just make it harder for me! Take tonight. The kids have a bedtime. Alexis is at 7-7:30, being only 9 months you can't exactly tell her to go to bed, but she does have a routine more or less. And Karissa is at 8pm.

My mom cooks the dinner. Fine by me, one less thing to do. Problem is that she won't let anyone else into the kitchen and pretty much considers it an insult if anyone else cooks instead of her and she has the dinner out so late.. talking 6:30-7pm. While that may not be late for many people, for me with two kids who have early bedtimes, it's late. Then my parents insist on letting Karissa have ice cream after dinner, so close to her bedtime that many times she doesn't actually get to bed until much later. She wakes up pretty much the same time in the morning no matter what time she goes to bed.. so the result.. a grouchy kid the next day.

Alexis.. they love to play with her. My mom likes to try to get her to sleep.. but she plays with her the whole time. Then later my mom is tired and hands me over a crying, cranky baby. It's 10pm now and I just got Alexis down to sleep!

I get that they are just being grandparents.. and when we move, I don't care if they spoil or keep them up late. But now, while we're living with them.. it just makes things harder for me!

Oh, yeah, I need to get out of this house!

Hopefully by Feb-March we'll have our own place.

Oh, yeah.. I was up at Edwards AirForce Base today, about 15 minutes away.. they have these huge airport hangars there and in this one hangar they are filming a movie called "The Terminal". And guess who is starring in the movie? Tom Hanks and Catherine Zeta-Jones! We were driving by the terminal today, I wanted to get closer, but they had security around there.

[ 01-22-2004: Message edited ~Kitty ]

Old 01-22-2004, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

*sneaks in*

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

*sneaks out*

Old 01-23-2004, 12:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quit sneaking in Cher! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

How's the homework coming along?

Old 01-24-2004, 10:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Do your homework, Cheryl! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Don't procrastinate like me. How far are you?

Kitty, sorry about your living conditions. I guess parents are annoying no matter how old you are. And I can't imagine my parents being more annoying. Good luck finding a new place, though. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lorelai: I...I just don't care anymore. He's the one missing out on something really great. (she looks at RORY)
Josh: Yeah. Two really great things. (LORELAI smiles)
-Before the Beginning
Closed Thread   Post New Thread