Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-09-2005, 10:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java_Angel86
Aww I'm sure it's just gone on a little holiday, it'll be back, mine has left me at times as well!

I just got offered a place working in a summer camp in USA over the summer, so excited! I'm about to watch GG in a second, so psyched about the 100th episode! Anyway how is everyone today?
hmm well i think my muse for fanarts let me too

oh thats great Ct .. i´m happy for you i need to watch the new episode too cant wait to see it

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-09-2005, 11:30 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelai Obsessed
hmm well i think my muse for fanarts let me too

oh thats great Ct .. i´m happy for you i need to watch the new episode too cant wait to see it
I definitley think your muse for fanart is still there strong... trust me on that one

I just watched the whole episode, omg is all I will say because I don't want to spoil it. LG is amazing, god I love that woman... she's seriously my wonderwoman . We can chat about the episode after you watch it .

Thanks I was so happy to get in . And I handed my dissertation in today so that's another thing I can forget about !

L/S support #1 ~ L/L supporter #20 ~ WYMM Supporters #48 ~ ILY supporter #94

Old 02-09-2005, 11:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I definitley think your muse for fanart is still there strong... trust me on that one

I just watched the whole episode, omg is all I will say because I don't want to spoil it. LG is amazing, god I love that woman... she's seriously my wonderwoman . We can chat about the episode after you watch it .

Thanks I was so happy to get in . And I handed my dissertation in today so that's another thing I can forget about !
well .. you can look.. posted some new banners

i still havent seen the new wp .. charmed is airing soon adn after that the oc and after that buffy and angel

aww really i´m so happy for ya thats great news

any plans for tonight? uh wait .. what time is it at your place?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-09-2005, 11:58 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
well .. you can look.. posted some new banners

i still havent seen the new wp .. charmed is airing soon adn after that the oc and after that buffy and angel

aww really i´m so happy for ya thats great news

any plans for tonight? uh wait .. what time is it at your place?
Wow that'll be good little collection! I watch the OC as well .

Tonight I am going to do some art, write the fic... after that episode I really can't help it because didn't get the chance to use the muse (rhming ) last night . DH is on tonight . It's just after 7 here, whats the time with you? You got any plans for tonight?

BTW I think your art is amazing! I don't know what your talking about. If you say your muse is gone and then look at my muse for fanart then you'll see that my muse must have had a personal vendetta against me

Last edited by Java_Angel86; 02-09-2005 at 12:06 PM
Old 02-09-2005, 12:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Wow that'll be good little collection! I watch the OC as well .

Tonight I am going to do some art, write the fic... after that episode I really can't help it because didn't get the chance to use the muse (rhming ) last night . DH is on tonight . It's just after 7 here, whats the time with you? You got any plans for tonight?

BTW I think your art is amazing! I don't know what your talking about. If you say your muse is gone and then look at my muse for fanart then you'll see that my muse must have had a personal vendetta against me
oh the oc is on there as well? thats cool .. well first double episode of charmed .. and then oc

oh so you have a busy night.. but sounds like a great night .. your fic is great and doing art is great... oh DH is on too.. i havent seen a new ep for two weeks .. they were in a little hiatus but next episode is on on sunday.. here its 8:15 pm so we are an hour apart

and thank you... but your muse is great too .. i wish i could write like you do

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-09-2005, 12:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
oh the oc is on there as well? thats cool .. well first double episode of charmed .. and then oc

oh so you have a busy night.. but sounds like a great night .. your fic is great and doing art is great... oh DH is on too.. i havent seen a new ep for two weeks .. they were in a little hiatus but next episode is on on sunday.. here its 8:15 pm so we are an hour apart

and thank you... but your muse is great too .. i wish i could write like you do
Aww thats so sweet, thanks chick , I've never read anything of yours but if it is half as good as your art it would be great

I love DH, Teri Hatcher is my 2nd fave actress after Lauren, so glad she's back acting again... was totally obsessed with Superman too . Yeah we have the OC here, the 2nd season started like 3 weeks ago so we're onto the 4th episode on Monday night. I should really watch Charmed sometime although I can't afford to get obsessed by another programme . What other shows do you watch? Apart from GG I watch ER, DH, OC, Smallville... trying to think of more! I pretty much just watch shows I'm into, I don't really sit and flick through the channels unless the shows on a break... get so bored watching adverts!!

Old 02-09-2005, 12:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Aww thats so sweet, thanks chick , I've never read anything of yours but if it is half as good as your art it would be great

I love DH, Teri Hatcher is my 2nd fave actress after Lauren, so glad she's back acting again... was totally obsessed with Superman too . Yeah we have the OC here, the 2nd season started like 3 weeks ago so we're onto the 4th episode on Monday night. I should really watch Charmed sometime although I can't afford to get obsessed by another programme . What other shows do you watch? Apart from GG I watch ER, DH, OC, Smallville... trying to think of more! I pretty much just watch shows I'm into, I don't really sit and flick through the channels unless the shows on a break... get so bored watching adverts!!
well are you interested in ER (mark and susan or Susan and carter as a couple) .. than i can post a link to one of my Emergeny Room fanfics

Teri hatcher is number 3 for me .. first Lauren then Aylssa and then Teri .. i just love her and i´m so glad she got the part of Susan in DH ..she is hilarious on the show .. remeber the ep when she went outside teh house .. naked?

we only have the 1st season of the OC here .. but i already love the show

charmed is great .. but i can understand your point .. but i hope that there will be a next season cause they have some bad ratings at the moment

hmm i watch ER, GG, Charmed, THe oc , DH , Lost, Nip / Tuck.. hmm will & Grace .. i´m sure there is more but i can remember yet

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-09-2005, 12:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
well are you interested in ER (mark and susan or Susan and carter as a couple) .. than i can post a link to one of my Emergeny Room fanfics

Teri hatcher is number 3 for me .. first Lauren then Aylssa and then Teri .. i just love her and i´m so glad she got the part of Susan in DH ..she is hilarious on the show .. remeber the ep when she went outside teh house .. naked?

we only have the 1st season of the OC here .. but i already love the show

charmed is great .. but i can understand your point .. but i hope that there will be a next season cause they have some bad ratings at the moment

hmm i watch ER, GG, Charmed, THe oc , DH , Lost, Nip / Tuck.. hmm will & Grace .. i´m sure there is more but i can remember yet
I like Will and Grace as well, never watched any of the others. I like Mark and Susan as a couple, Susan is one of my faves on the show, her and Abby probably . I really like Carter and Abby as a couple. Theres a new girl in it, she was in an episode 2 weeks ago, it was Sherry from GG! Post your fic and I'll definitley read it

My brilliant brother got me the OC season 1 boxset for Christmas, who's your fave character and couple?

Old 02-09-2005, 01:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I like Will and Grace as well, never watched any of the others. I like Mark and Susan as a couple, Susan is one of my faves on the show, her and Abby probably . I really like Carter and Abby as a couple. Theres a new girl in it, she was in an episode 2 weeks ago, it was Sherry from GG! Post your fic and I'll definitley read it

My brilliant brother got me the OC season 1 boxset for Christmas, who's your fave character and couple?
will and grace is so funny .. my fav. character on teh show is Karen ..shes so freaking hilarious

susan is my favorite too.. i like that she is so natural and yes i know .. mädchen amick is on the sow now .. its funny to see "sherry" on this show

this is my fanfic (mark and Susan) UnBreak my heart

oh yourbrother seems nice my favorite couple .. seth and summer i guess .. not sure about marissa and Ryan yet

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-09-2005, 03:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
will and grace is so funny .. my fav. character on teh show is Karen ..shes so freaking hilarious

susan is my favorite too.. i like that she is so natural and yes i know .. mädchen amick is on the sow now .. its funny to see "sherry" on this show

this is my fanfic (mark and Susan) UnBreak my heart

oh yourbrother seems nice my favorite couple .. seth and summer i guess .. not sure about marissa and Ryan yet
I Karen, she is sooo funny! On the way back from NY they were playing a constant stream of Will & Grace, it was sooo good!

Yeah I like Susan because she is so natural as well . Sherry was in a few episodes of Dawsons Creek as well, she gets around lol. Yeah I like Summer and Seth, I'm the same about Ryan and Marissa... can't really see any chemistry there.

I'll def read your fic before I go to bed tonight

Old 02-09-2005, 03:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I Karen, she is sooo funny! On the way back from NY they were playing a constant stream of Will & Grace, it was sooo good!

Yeah I like Susan because she is so natural as well . Sherry was in a few episodes of Dawsons Creek as well, she gets around lol. Yeah I like Summer and Seth, I'm the same about Ryan and Marissa... can't really see any chemistry there.

I'll def read your fic before I go to bed tonight
she is funny .. and the voice .. everytime i hear it i crack up

oh i remember Sherry in DC ..she was gretchen, right?

and i agree abotu the chemistry thing between ryan and marissa

ok girl ..tell me if you liked it .. but be kind .. english is not my mother tongue

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Suz, hope you're feeling better.

Re: Time difference - We're +11 GMT in Australia (usually +10 GMT)

Twitter: nlm78
Old 02-09-2005, 04:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

thanks hon

ok so its 11 am yt your place?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-09-2005, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

Almost 10.30am

Twitter: nlm78
Old 02-09-2005, 04:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
she is funny .. and the voice .. everytime i hear it i crack up

oh i remember Sherry in DC ..she was gretchen, right?

and i agree abotu the chemistry thing between ryan and marissa

ok girl ..tell me if you liked it .. but be kind .. english is not my mother tongue
I know, her voice is the best! My dad hates it, he says it gives him a headache but it cracks me up!

No she was a teacher in like the 2nd season, I was just coincidentally watching it the other day, lol I always call her Sherry even though she was in DC before.

I'll tell you don't worry, I could never write a fic in another language, I can just about cope with this one... I really admire that though so good for you