Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-15-2005, 09:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol

yeah LJ is good for gettign stuff out of your chest .. maybe i should really update my LJ ..

hehe its good to know that parents wont read our LJ´s

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-15-2005, 10:03 AM
Master Fan

My parents are already sick of the amount of time I spend on the net, and talk about entertainment and sport, etc - so if they read my LJ they'd have me committed

Chelsea won 2-0 *woohoo* 10 point margin on top of the table till Arsenal plays in an hour *g*

Twitter: nlm78
Old 01-15-2005, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great your team won...

Oh.. if my parents would read my LJ.. ohoh.. but not only my parents.. not anybody should read my LJ.. Some people would know TOO much..
But I really like it to write some thoughts out of my head..
I hope it works tomorrow have to update for some days..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 01-15-2005, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

Okay it's 6.15am and I am really going to bed right now - just had to say woohoo to Bolton they beat Arsenal which helps Chelsea's cause.

Now I'm off to try and get some sleep

Old 01-15-2005, 12:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossipcom
My parents are already sick of the amount of time I spend on the net, and talk about entertainment and sport, etc - so if they read my LJ they'd have me committed

Chelsea won 2-0 *woohoo* 10 point margin on top of the table till Arsenal plays in an hour *g*
lol my parents are the same .. i spent most of the day in front of my pc.. i practically live online

oh and you should really god to bed ..g´night

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-15-2005, 05:29 PM
Absolute Fan

My mum thinks I'm addicted as well... thats just because they didn't grow up with computers... it's the 21st century people get with the programme . My aunt just moved to somewhere and my mum went to visit and she came back and told me they don't have the internet... or a computer, I couldn't live!

I went on a blind date tonight with my friend as a favour (Kinda like in GG actually with Lorelai and Sookie)... the guy was okay, not as bad as Rune the loon but lets just say don't expect a wedding invitation anytime soon

L/S support #1 ~ L/L supporter #20 ~ WYMM Supporters #48 ~ ILY supporter #94

Old 01-15-2005, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

Yeah that's what I keep on telling them - though mum has started using the net now - so sometimes I'm trying to get her away from the computer

LJ is back up and running - slow but up and running *yippee*

Old 01-16-2005, 03:25 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossipcom
Yeah that's what I keep on telling them - though mum has started using the net now - so sometimes I'm trying to get her away from the computer

LJ is back up and running - slow but up and running *yippee*
Yeah my mum uses it sometimes randomly or my brother... It's annoying, although I always pretend that I'm doing something to do with work for school... which I'm not ... but things on the forum are a important education to get

L/S support #1 ~ L/L supporter #20 ~ WYMM Supporters #48 ~ ILY supporter #94

Old 01-16-2005, 05:29 AM
Passionate Fan

My mom bought a computer last year and she had absolutely no knowledge of things like that. I explained everything to her but in the first weeks she called me daily to ask for advice about a programm or other stuff. I was sitting at my computer and tried to tell her at the phone which key she has to push. The fun increased when she got an internet access. But luckily she knows enough now that she doesn´t have to call me all the time. Parents and technology!

And I guess my mom wouldn´t understand at all what we do here at FF. She doesn´t even get that you can be obsessed with a show or movie. Actually nobody in my family does anymore. Only my grandma did, she loved movies and showed me all the classics when I was way to young to understand them.

Something different: I have to tell someone about my weird dream last night. First I was at FF but I couldn´t find the GG board. There were lots of pictures which people had posted of themselves. Everyone was wearing black and I couldn´t post a pic of me because I didn´t find one with black clothes. Suddenly I was in Stars Hollow/GG set. I was walking around and nobody else was there. I wanted to enter Luke´s diner, but the door was locked. So I just took lots of pics until the memory card of my digicam was full. And then I woke up. Strange dream.

Maybe my subconscious just wanted to tell me to buy an additional memory card before I go to L.A.?
Old 01-16-2005, 05:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java_Angel86
but things on the forum are a important education to get
lol...

**Icon made by Suz**
Old 01-16-2005, 05:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

hmm

well i had an computer up from when i was 14 .. but without internet .. then after i started working i got myself an internet connection and that was 3 years ago .... i lived 19 years without internet

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-16-2005, 06:04 AM
Master Fan

lol Suz

You and your dreams Conny *g*

Okay I'm having an early night... it's midnight and after my 6am session last night I'm going to bed earlier.

I'm off to Melbourne tomorrow - but I'll probably jump online in the morning to double check the usual crap

Can someone do me a huge favour - The Winter Press Tour is on this week and of course I can't get online until next week now... can someone email me any goss, etc that pops up to my gossipcom@gossipcom.com email addy - the reason is I can check that but I can't check my lotr when I'm MIA *grrr*.

I thought I'd ask in here so I wouldn't get shot down and also it's a way to get across to the spoiler ****s and spoiler-free virgins

Old 01-16-2005, 06:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Sure, I can email you the important stuff Nadine. I´ll be online every day anyway, so that´s not a problem. I know how I feel when I know there will be something going on but I don´t have access to it. I just hope we´ll get some information at all.

Has anyone ever been to the WB studios in April? I think GG finishs shooting season 5 in March/April. But they don´t take down all the sets, right? I´m trying to find a way to go there when I´m in the area in April. I don´t have that much time, but maybe I can squeeze it in.
Old 01-16-2005, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java_Angel86
My mum thinks I'm addicted as well...
Oh yeah.. I hear that sooo often from my Mom.. But I think it's another century and another time.. so the don't really understand everything..
I ove my PC even if I could throw him out of they window sometime..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 01-16-2005, 10:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

@ Nadne .. nto lol.. i survived 19 years without any knowledge of the internet .. i deserve and award

LEVERAGE campaign