Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-13-2004, 02:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Here is an off topic question for you.

I just purchased an iPod (yes I finally gave in), now I am looking for a great music site that also allows for international downloading. Since my entire music collection was stollen and we don't have music download sites here in NZ, I really need a great site. My music tastes are varied: Pop/Rock/Jazz/Hip Hop/Reggae/ you name it, as long as it's a good song I will listen. Well, that isn't totally true, because the only music I really don't care for is country western.
Old 09-13-2004, 02:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

Kazaa is good for downloading music. I don't know if you have to pay.. I downloaded Kazaa from another program. hmm...

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 09-13-2004, 04:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

KiwiKid, I PM'ed you.

Old 09-13-2004, 05:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Kitty & Villette (I PM'd you),
Thanks for the info. I have tried Kazaa in the past.
Old 09-13-2004, 05:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

hey guys

monday morning ... it sucks..

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-13-2004, 12:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

morning! Mondays do suck.. which is why I hardly ever schedule a class on Monday!

But the cleaning lady is coming this morning.. so I do have to get dressed. eh!

Old 09-13-2004, 04:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

cleaning lady? she can srop by at my house if she is ready with yours

btw .. i dont know if we have been officialy indroduced .. i´m suz, 21 years old , from germany

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-13-2004, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

Mondays do suck...major suckage. Ugh. School can suck it.

Hey Suz, Kelly's in your avi! WOOHOO! Actually just like 2 minutes ago someone put up this clip. It's suppossed to be a mini-leak of her first single (Bleed for Me) off the new album. I hope so. The album comes out Nov. 9th, one day before my birthday! I know what I'll be getting for gifts!

Last edited by A. B. Normal; 09-13-2004 at 05:34 PM
Old 09-13-2004, 05:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah i thought it was time to switch back to Kelly since she is one of my fav signers .. and i love this avi.. awww i hope they will release her album in German as well.. it was embarresent when i walked the last time to the store and asked "do you have the album of Kelly Carkson" and they looked at me and the only answer was "Kelly who??" it jsut sucked .. btu well ..thank god for the internet

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-13-2004, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

Of all the places she went last year to promote overseas Germany was the shortest trip. I think she was in England and Australia the longest. Cross your fingers that with this album she does a world tour. You think her voice is good, wait until you hear it live.

Christ. My mom just called and I had to walk her through copy and pasting a Word document. She teaches kindergarteners and doesn't know that you copy first, paste second. :d'oh:
Old 09-13-2004, 09:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

I always made the joke that when Karissa starts copy and paste in school, she's going to look around and ask where the computers are!

Old 09-13-2004, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

Aw! The 4 year old I babysit across the street can work a computer better than me. That's very sad.

I've got a Roseanne episode on that Amy Sherman (no hypen yet) and her writing partner Jennifer Heath wrote. It was the inception of Mark, Becky's boyfriend. Or as I like to call him Jess v. 1.0 minus the book. He even had a bad boy leather jacket. *gag* Cliches and formulatic TV irk me.

Oh, I'm finding more kick ass ASL websites. I should have taught myself this long ago. It's pretty easy to pick up.

Last edited by A. B. Normal; 09-13-2004 at 10:22 PM
Old 09-14-2004, 07:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal
Of all the places she went last year to promote overseas Germany was the shortest trip. I think she was in England and Australia the longest. Cross your fingers that with this album she does a world tour. You think her voice is good, wait until you hear it live.

Christ. My mom just called and I had to walk her through copy and pasting a Word document. She teaches kindergarteners and doesn't know that you copy first, paste second. :d'oh:
oh i so want to see her live... *grosses fingers* .. otherwise you inviide me over and we go toghether on one of her concerts

lol my mum is exactly the same.. she works with computers all the time but she has no clue about it.. all she knows is to write.. but how to copy or paste or .. whatever ... no

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-14-2004, 08:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

You people are going to think I'm nuts and you wouldn't be half wrong.
I am sitting here and all of a sudden I hear this UFO sound, you know the wobbley pulsating wooooooooooooo sound. I looked outside and saw nada!

I can still hear it ... wOOOOooooOOOOoooooOOOOOOoooo

If you never hear from me again, it means that I have been abducted. I need an alien smiley.

wOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooo
Old 09-14-2004, 02:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool you are a very funny person

LEVERAGE campaign