Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-28-2004, 02:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

nope .. not even buß und betag.. hessen sucks ...

yeah i´m still doing my dancing stuff .. thanks

have fun

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-28-2004, 04:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
some even dont know my real name and obviously i dont wanted it to come up for a discussion..
I'm sorry, I was just confused... I thought she talked to someone else, but I didn't find a post by anyone who could have been called Jess
So its Jess or Jessica? I like the name Jess... I don't get why you don't like it...
But well... anyways topic change

Don't worry about the buß- und bettag thing... it isn't free here neither. Not even the first of november is free. Its crap on tv and no GG but its not free

I didn't have school today... yayy Thats pretty good, but I was already there until I found out.. so... that sucks. Whatever, this way I don't have to tape the Jungle Show tonight, I can watch it live
Old 10-28-2004, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh that really sucks.. but I'm sure you have your days off when we don't..

I didn't have fun actually but thanks..

@ Sabrina: Jungle Show?? is it that "Hilfe ich bin ein Star holt mich hier raus"??

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 10-28-2004, 06:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Squeegy
I'm sorry, I was just confused... I thought she talked to someone else, but I didn't find a post by anyone who could have been called Jess
So its Jess or Jessica? I like the name Jess... I don't get why you don't like it...
But well... anyways topic change

Don't worry about the buß- und bettag thing... it isn't free here neither. Not even the first of november is free. Its crap on tv and no GG but its not free

I didn't have school today... yayy Thats pretty good, but I was already there until I found out.. so... that sucks. Whatever, this way I don't have to tape the Jungle Show tonight, I can watch it live
its Jessica Isabella

yeah the crap is on tv and i´m glad i can spend my day at work .. lol just kidding

hmm no school is good.. but have to get up early ..going to school and then to find out that there is no school sucks

i love the jungle show (yes its ich bin ein star holt mich hier raus) and i love to see desiree in action.. lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-28-2004, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey I didn't know that Isabella.. love that name..

Oh .. well I don't know that show, because.. you know.. no german channels.

I'm out of school for one and a half year, and I'm glad... but sometimes I really miss school.. Am I crazy, or is there somebody who's feeling the same??

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 10-28-2004, 07:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

*raises hand* i miss school.. i do ...

and yeah isabella.. because of my mum ..she wanted it for my first name but my father won with Jessica..

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-28-2004, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's good.. I thought I'm the only one who misses school...

OH yeah I know the twist with parents and names.. my mom wanted Katharina but my dad Claudia, my dad won so my Sister is named Katharina

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 10-28-2004, 08:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
i love the jungle show (yes its ich bin ein star holt mich hier raus) and i love to see desiree in action.. lol
Same here!!! I love to see her being tortured. She really deserves it!
I was so laughing today when she had the snorkel in her mouth and couldn't comment on the jokes they made. That was so funny.

Oh and Jessica Isabella... beautiful name!! Really! I love it!
I have a friend caled Isabell, but Isabella is even better!

My Dad wanted Daniel or Julia. And my Mom wanted David or Jasmin. But then they settled on Sabrina because they both liked 'Charlies Angels' so much at that time

@holly: You don't have german channels in vienna? I once had a friend in vienna and he had german channels... I guess all of them, plus the austrian channels. Hm...
Old 10-28-2004, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

@ Sabrina: Yeah we have german Channels in Austria but you need satellit or "Kabelfernsehen". so you have to pay extra. If you don't like our family you only have the Austrian channels.. I'm really lucky that I can have VOX by accident.. it's no good quality but I can watch it

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©

Last edited by kostilicious; 10-28-2004 at 08:51 PM
Old 10-29-2004, 06:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Squeegy
Same here!!! I love to see her being tortured. She really deserves it!
I was so laughing today when she had the snorkel in her mouth and couldn't comment on the jokes they made. That was so funny.

Oh and Jessica Isabella... beautiful name!! Really! I love it!
I have a friend caled Isabell, but Isabella is even better!

My Dad wanted Daniel or Julia. And my Mom wanted David or Jasmin. But then they settled on Sabrina because they both liked 'Charlies Angels' so much at that time
lol i loved the comment about annuschka renzi and her big lips

thanks

lol youre named after my favorite of chalies angels .. i loved kate jackson in this role.. and sabrina is better than jasmin.. and wayyy better then Julia

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-29-2004, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

I haven't been in here for awhile. College really really sucks. For keeping me busy. Ahh, this flashy ad is giving me a headache.

Anyway, what is everyone being for Halloween?

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 10-29-2004, 02:12 PM
Extreme Fan

lol name discussion?
btw isabella is one of my fav names but i guess i told you jess, didnt i?

halloween? uh wrong country, its not that popular in germany, but i saw we are having a big student halloween party on saturday.

**Icon made by Suz**
Old 10-29-2004, 02:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

hey Cher hmm like carmen said .. halloween isnt that popular here .. we have a few partys around but none of them in the neighbourhood

@carmen .. hmm i cant remember .. maybe you told me

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-29-2004, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

in Vienna there are a bunch of Halloween Parties.. so maybe I'll go to one of those.. but I don't know yet...

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-01-2004, 01:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

It is sad (for me mostly). Here in NZ, Halloween is not really a big deal. The stores are trying their damnedest to make it a big deal, but the NZers just aren't taking to it the way we American's do. The schools have their after school parties and so do some of the Women's organizations, but the door-to-door thing just doesn't appeal to most NZers. I have been living here for 6 years and I have had a total of 16 kids (mostly young teens) show up at my door over those 6 years. This year no one showed up. I live in a pretty affluent neighbourhood and when I moved here, I expected to have tons of kids show up. I have also been to a few Halloween parties and they just don't measure up.