Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-07-2005, 08:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

wow, i don´t now what to say, i´m totally shocked how much luck do you have??

aaaaand very very interested what car she was driving?? spill!!!!! i´m diying here!!!
Old 09-07-2005, 08:52 AM
Addicted Fan

wow you are a really, really lucky person cat

no not once, of corse it has to be twice

god I'm so jealous but also very happy for you
Old 09-07-2005, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, Cat! I think your dreams really became true!
And I want to know about the car thingy too! And did you take pics of her??? In the car???
I hope I'll be so lucky next year when I go to the USA!
Old 09-07-2005, 09:36 AM
Loyal Fan

I went to the tour, the regular one, and I didn't get to see Lauren or Scott But I'm so jealous of you Cat!!! I did see Michael Michelle but I don't watch ER though.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

cat you are one lucky lucky girl!!!! I cann't even go on the tour
Old 09-09-2005, 12:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Finally I'm back home!!! Ahhh yes seeing Lauren again was amazing, I get starstruck when I see her, she's so class! Hannah is MASSIVE, seriously Lauren looked like she was having trouble trying to stop her from jumping in and she was talking to her - cute though. I think Hannah was agitated by some guy who had just walked past the car, so another person on the tour said anyway.

Lauren was driving a black BMW jeep, wearing big sunglasses on the top of her head... looking as cute as ever. lol must be the luck of the irish that I saw her twice in a few days, although she did recognise me because she kinda did a double take when she saw me...lol probably thinking I was stalking her, and was wearing my 'Everyone loves an irish girl' t-shirt that I had actually talked to her about. But she gave me a smile and a small wave so she didn't seem to be scared which was cool . Weird because it was only about 30ft from where I met her and Scott the first time!

L/S support #1 ~ L/L supporter #20 ~ WYMM Supporters #48 ~ ILY supporter #94

Old 09-09-2005, 02:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

maybe she thought you slept there

hope I will get to meet her too someday. I still have to tell her that I think she is the hottest woman ever..

it would be great to go to the WB studios and meet her .. and after that ,,, I´m going to Visit Moira .. after all she should be there too

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-09-2005, 02:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow, that's awesome, you met her twice, and scott, i'm so happy for you!! and a bit jealous..lol!

Aww, Hannah must be really happy about such a mom...lol!

Hope to meet them as well sometime, at least in my dreams...
Old 09-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

lol.. no comment about my Moira obsession.. sniff...lol

I know how I will name the next thread

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-09-2005, 04:30 PM
Addicted Fan

yeah cat you are really lucky

I would have liked to see her face as she recognized you again, the *irishstalker*
Old 09-09-2005, 10:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Lauren was driving a black BMW jeep
Oh great, haha, that makes it more certain that this person my mom swore was Lauren really was. Why wasn't I paying better attention? I looked right in the car, because I was looking at everyone and paying close attention in case someone famous was around, but because she had sunglasses on I didn't see her face. At least I looked at her. If it was her. I can't remember what car it was EXACTLY, but that sounds about right. My mom will remember, I'm sure. She swore it was her. She said there was even a sign that said "Gilmore Girls parking" but I didn't see that.

ETA: So I asked my mom if she remembered what kind of car it was, and she said a black, BMW SUV type car. So I told her it looks like she might have been right and she went off on this whole tirade, saying she already KNOWS it was Lauren we saw, lmao. She said that she noticed her ears. And then she said that after the tour everytime she's been around when I have GG on, she notices Lorelai's hair. Once she even said to me, "I KNOW that was her we saw, her hair was just like that!"

So we'll never know for sure, but now I have to start to believe it really was. I remember looking at that person, but I wish I had realized it was her at the time! How horrible of a fan am I? My mom, who only watches the show from time to time, says she would bet money on it being her. And I didn't realize. lol.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Too bad you didn't realize it was Lauren, Christina. You could have tried to get her attention.
Old 09-10-2005, 04:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

aww Christina .. thats too bad .. and next time .. better believe your mum

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-10-2005, 04:46 AM
Addicted Fan

ohh that's a really bad thing you didn't realize it was her, but at least you can say you think you saw her, and that's much more than the most of us can say.
Old 09-10-2005, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

Man, that stinks... I would be beating myself up right now if I were you. haha, but at least youve seen her, lucky duck.