Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-14-2004, 05:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Dude, words cannot describe how awesome that site is. I can't wait to surf this site for hours and hours tonight when I get home!
Old 06-14-2004, 07:54 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Çherié_£u£u
Dude, words cannot describe how awesome that site is. I can't wait to surf this site for hours and hours tonight when I get home!
Thank you so much for your kind words!

"I'm sitting here sexually aroused by Lauren's play." - Matthew Perry Celebrity Poker Showdown
Old 06-14-2004, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

I'm still searching the site 2 hours later. I was wondering if you were planning on adding the Glow pictures into Magazine section because I have those if you want and if you want to link the board and our yahoo group for tv apperances that would be great.

Lauren Graham Media Alerts

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 06-14-2004, 08:35 PM
New Fan

I'll be sure to link those. And about Glow, I actually just won the magazine off of EBay not long ago. I'm still waiting for it's arrival. As well as a LG/Gilmore Girls clipping package.

"I'm sitting here sexually aroused by Lauren's play." - Matthew Perry Celebrity Poker Showdown
Old 06-15-2004, 01:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

I love Glow magazine.. actually I just love their photo shoot of Lauren.. being that it's my favorite photo shoot of Lauren!

Have you guys heard of this yet?

WB's Levin to step down as Network CEO

Quote:
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The WB television network on Monday said Chief Executive Officer Jordan Levin was leaving his job to become an independent producer in a move that gives sole network oversight to Chairman Garth Ancier.

The change is aimed at simplifying network management as Ancier and Levin shared duties since last September. Ancier will now seek a new president of entertainment to develop shows for prime time and Kids' WB audiences.

Barry Meyer, chairman of Warner Bros. Entertainment which runs the network, called the move a "win-win" for The WB.

"Taking a non-traditional organizational route was a noble effort, but having a sole leader is simply more productive, efficient and effective," Meyer said in a statement.

Ancier will report to Meyer, and Bruce Rosenblum, executive vice president of Warner Bros. television group, will continue to have day-to-day corporate responsibility for The WB.

The changes follow the May departure of WB founder Jamie Kellner. Ancier and Levin had split the duties of running the network since last September, serving as Co-Chairman and Co-CEO, respectively, along with Kellner.

Levin said "there were inevitable management hiccups" that would occur when Kellner left, but that he did not want to stay in a job -- president of entertainment -- he had done before.

Levin was at the WB for 10 years. He had risen through the entertainment ranks and helped in the development of shows like "Charmed," "Gilmore Girls" and the new "Summerland."

The WB is a joint venture of entertainment divisions of Time Warner Inc. and publisher Tribune Co. .

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 06-15-2004, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

I heard some guy from HBO is taking his place, which might be a really good thing.

LGF updated with new pics!! Hee! Reba is my guilty pleasure show so I like the pic with her and Lauren...plus, I never noticed Lauren's pants at that event. Rwar! They might be tighter than what she wore in Bad Santa. There are also photos from that LES GIRLS benefit thing that I heard had celebrity cabaret type performances, but it looks like Lauren just presented something. Whew! I was afraid we missed two musical performances, and that's just not right. And pictures of Lauren and Andy with Kathy Griffin, you can see Lauren's full dress. Pretty pretty.

Erin, you lurking? Is the 15th a tease or....

Last edited by A. B. Normal; 06-15-2004 at 01:04 PM
Old 06-15-2004, 10:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

Wow, those pants are tight! I usually hate leather pants since there are many who can't pull them off. But Lauren pulls them off beautifully. And that really came out dirty!

I believe Erin is teasing us.

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 06-16-2004, 02:17 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Kitty
[B] But Lauren pulls them off beautifully. And that really came out dirty!
That's freakin great! Very naughty pictures come to mind. Must go now.

Old 06-16-2004, 01:26 PM
Extreme Fan

I'll ditto the awesomeness of LGF. Great job!!
Old 06-16-2004, 06:06 PM
New Fan

where are those leather pants pictures located? ;-)
Old 06-16-2004, 09:15 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ice cream shoppe worker
where are those leather pants pictures located? ;-)
You can find them @ my LG site. Though, I think the "pants" in discussion is actually a black leather skirt. Here's the link (you have to have a free membership to view the big pics):

http://www.laurengrahamfan.com/galle...php?cat_id=142

But there is a pic of her wearing what are, for sure, black leather pants here:

http://www.laurengrahamfan.com/galle....php?cat_id=19

Enjoy!

Old 06-17-2004, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

Ha! This was on Laurel's TV Picks today.

Quote:
Best Bets:

Sean Astin, Lauren Graham, Chris Masterson, Matthew Perry, and Sara Rue on Celebrity Poker Showdown (Bravo, 8pm - 10pm; 11pm - 1am)

I think this is the best lineup of players yet for Celebrity Poker Showdown (Bravo, 8pm - 10pm; 11pm - 1am). Okay, I don't know what kind of poker players these people are, but I'd love to hang out with them at a party. Sean Astin (of The Lord of the Rings), Lauren Graham (of Gilmore Girls), Chris Masterson (of Malcolm in the Middle), Matthew Perry (of Friends)), and Sara Rue (of Less Than Perfect) play poker and are also probably pretty funny while doing so.
Old 06-17-2004, 03:37 PM
New Fan

oops! my bad for saying 'pants'... ;-)

hey, victoria, i'd just like to chime in with everyone else here, and say you have a fantastic site! love it! i know a lot of hard work must have gone into building that site!

and, also, thanks for pointing me in the direction of those 'leather' pics! ;-)

keep up the good work!
Old 06-18-2004, 08:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Victoria , what an awesome site! That's a whole lotta Laureny goodness going there. You made my day!
Ellevee: Yeah...Well, thank you so much Lauren. You don't know how much this means to me.
Lauren: (Smiles and nods) Bye Ellevee. Take care. Ellevee: Bye Lauren
Avi by Ele
Old 06-19-2004, 02:46 AM
New Fan

Just a quick thank you to ice cream shoppe worker
, Ellevee, and anyone else I didn't already thank for their lovely comments about LGF. It means a lot to me you guys!