Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-04-2005, 04:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by motylik20
hey Cat yeah thats exactly the scene I meant. Could watch it over and over forever!
and then theres one where she tosses her hair to the side...that one cracks me up for some reason *lol*
uh what are you talking about here? i´m totally slow today sorry

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-04-2005, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Genevieve-
I have Showtime, but I've totally missed what is supposed to be on and when it's on. Fill me in and I can tape it.
Yay!

I wonder if Lauren likes all these British shows because it connects her with her mother? From the new TV Guide. Thanks Mots!

Quote:
What are you watching? I was into Bravo's Project Runaway. And I liked HBO's Unscripted. But I love BBC's The Office...that uncomfortable documentary style.
What's on your TiVo? I like all the British house shows like Location, Location, Location, where all they do is go and look for houses, then watch people buy them. I'm really interested in real estate. (Note by Mots: Wonder if the whole ending being cut off bugged her too.)
What's the last DVD you watched? The documentary "Broadway: The Golden Age." It's just a guy talking to Carol Channing, Stephen Sondheim and some Broadway composers from the '40's, '50's and '60's. I like to watch the alternate endings [in the extras].
Who's your favorite TV character? The Fonz!
Old 06-04-2005, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

Cool, I'll be taping the movie (VCR gods willing) and mailing it to Canopus. Wheee.
Old 06-04-2005, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

Lex thanks for bringing it across.

Awesome responses she has there - loved Broadway: The Golden Age and The Office (original UK version) was the best

Plus LLL - that is one of those shows that my whole family is addicted to when it's on here *g*

Twitter: nlm78
Old 06-04-2005, 06:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

I have a question where does it say Lauren is in the Movie Fathers and Sons I went to http://www.sho.com/site/schedules/pr...isodeid=120318 and in the cast for the move there is no word of her in it nor was she in the trailer of the movie. Does anyone know who she si susposed to play in the movie?
Old 06-04-2005, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

I can't access the site because I'm out of US *grr*

It was mentioned so long a go that I can't remember what role she played - all I remember it is a very small part.

Courtesy of Kitty and also Smash Transcript

Fathers and Sons is a tv movie showing on Showtime. It will air sometime in 2004. Lauren quotes, "It's three kind of short films strung together, kind of in the theme of, um, fathers and sons. And I only know mine, which is, which I have to age like 25 years. Like, I start my age and then I go into the future.

Old 06-05-2005, 04:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossipcom
Fathers and Sons is a tv movie showing on Showtime. It will air sometime in 2004. Lauren quotes, "It's three kind of short films strung together, kind of in the theme of, um, fathers and sons. And I only know mine, which is, which I have to age like 25 years. Like, I start my age and then I go into the future.
Yeah I remember her saying the aging zhing in an interview somewhere. Sucks, I can't watch it either. Could someone be so kind and put a clip up if you're taping it? For all those desperate people not living in the US?
L/L ILY#99 L/LWYMM#69LL"I Do"#65
Keeper of: the kiss in 5.10 LL dancing in 5.13

My fanfiction
Old 06-05-2005, 05:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

I would second that .. but if Gen is taping it and sending it to Canopus ..that would be perfect

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-05-2005, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Lauren
uh what are you talking about here? i´m totally slow today sorry
we were talking about the campaing from the WB. there's a link somewhere on the WB homepage....

it would be awesome if Gen could tape Father and Sons and then send it to Canpous *crosses fingers*

RIP Gilmore Girls. RIP Veronica Mars.
Old 06-05-2005, 05:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

thansk Eva .. I just figured it out .. lol

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-14-2005, 03:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

From the print version of TVGuide June 19-25 in the 'Get Sexy for Summer' section:

'Lauren Graham felt that she needed to do more than running and riding horses. "It's so tough with this schedule," says the Gilmore Girls star. "I thought, 'Who has a tougher schedule than me? Jennifer Garner!' So I literally called her trainer."

Just passing it along!
Old 06-14-2005, 06:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Go her. She is in great shape this season (she has always been skinny). But she looks very fit and strong. Unlike some people in hollywood *cough* lindsay lohan *cough*
Old 06-14-2005, 09:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGL&L77
Go her. She is in great shape this season (she has always been skinny). But she looks very fit and strong.
ITA She really does. I just the way she looks this season. I wish I was in such good shape. But I'm working on it.
L/L ILY#99 L/LWYMM#69LL"I Do"#65
Keeper of: the kiss in 5.10 LL dancing in 5.13

My fanfiction
Old 06-14-2005, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

I was going to chuck this into one of the other threads but thought I'd throw it in here as a heads up in case this is in this week's Variety and not the daily edition

Variety has all this Emmy stuff and huge amount features GG in it - I just posted the LG related stuff here.

Hourlong longs for laffer lauds
Emmy's new breed: Gilmore Girls

"Gilmore Girls" is coming off a season that dealt with the always wrenching process of daughter Rory (Alexis Bledel) emotionally pulling away from her mom (Lauren Graham) -- a storyline played out effectively enough by Graham to net her a Golden Globe for best actress in a TV drama.
Yet, in this year of Emmy's wide-open comedy frontier, the WB has positioned its top-rated hourlong series -- which averaged 4.8 million viewers last season -- as a laffer, much as ABC has for "Desperate Housewives."

"I'd consider it more a drama than a comedy," concedes Minneapolis Star-Tribune critic Neal Justin. "But they had a terrific year. In fact, they've been great for a number of years and never got any attention."

"Gilmore Girls" has won one Emmy -- for makeup -- last year.

Crix pix: the season's funniest episodes
By NEAL JUSTIN

Hollywood will be dying for laughs next season with "Everybody Loves Raymond" in retirement and no sure-fire sitcom on the horizon.
In fact, the humor situation is so serious, CBS is giving the royal treatment to "Two and a Half Men," a series that's only funny after 2½ drinks.

So it's no surprise that Emmy voters are giving more and more praise to shows that get their chuckles outside the traditional sitcom format. Last year's comedy winner, "Arrested Development," breaks just about every rule established by "I Love Lucy," except the one about being funny.

Meanwhile, Golden Globe comedy series winner "Desperate Housewives" is a meshing of just about every TV genre, except the Western -- and there's always next season for that. With that in mind, the top 10 comedy episodes of this past year come from a wide variety of sources. Enjoy the journey.

3) "Gilmore Girls" -- A House Is Not a Home (WB, May 17)

Lorelai (Lauren Graham), TV's fastest quipslinger, was disarmed by news that her daughter just stole a boat, plans to quit school and is transforming into one of the girls from "Beverly Hills, 90210." Shocking for Stars Hollow, irresistible for viewers. Creator Amy Sherman-Palladino, who wrote and directed this season finale, is the wittiest dialogue writer not named Aaron Sorkin.

Freeze-frame moment: Luke (Scott Patterson) storms through a stream of cyclists, too focused on his passion for Lorelai to care that he's turned a bike race into a scene from "Keystone Kops."

ETA: That top part where it says about the GG is incorrect though - unless they're foreseeing the future

Old 06-15-2005, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm pretty sure you all know of that petition but in case you don't

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©